Aug 21, 2024
Profile Created (Including Spouse) : May 10
ITA : CEC - July 17
e-APR : July 31
AOR : August 1

Last edited:

dkruzz1990

Oct 13, 2023
Hey guys, help will be appreciated in this matter. I did biometrics yesterday. But the biometrics confirmation receipt that service canada give after had my spelling mistake. I called ircc today they said they received my biometrics and yeah there was error that service canada made, she told me that they corrected the name but my biometrics are not yet updated in the portal, it still says we need your biometrics
If IRCC confirmed they have received then you should be fine

oshinj22

Jul 27, 2024
So I called IRCC today, they gave the below updates:
Eligibility: In progress
Criminality: Completed
Info sharing: Completed
Security: In progress
VO: Ottawa
Update:
Received GU: Aug 21, 2024
ADR: Aug 22, 2024 ; Employment Payslips
I uploaded and submitted it just an hour ago but the status still shows as below:
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Any idea when this changes to ‘we have received them’ ?

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024
Update:
Received GU: Aug 21, 2024
ADR: Aug 22, 2024 ; Employment Payslips
I uploaded and submitted it just an hour ago but the status still shows as below:
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Any idea when this changes to ‘we have received them’ ?
Did you not submit with your work experience letter during AOR?

BluePop987

Aug 22, 2024
CEC Inland

ITA July 8
AOR July 8
BIL August 12, done on the 13, updated on my account the same day
___
Still waiting for my medical exam request...
For those who haven't done medical upfront, did you get your BIL and medical exam request letter at the same time? If not, how long did you have to wait between the two?

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024
I did, and it was as per the format mentioned by IRCC. Hence, I didnt bother to add my payslips for my most recent employment.
My employment letter is also as per IRCC's mentioned guidelines but I still uploaded it with my payslips. Better to just provide it rather than wait for them to ask. Don't want to risk any delays.

oshinj22

Jul 27, 2024
My employment letter is also as per IRCC's mentioned guidelines but I still uploaded it with my payslips. Better to just provide it rather than wait for them to ask. Don't want to risk any delays.
Yes I agree, wasn’t expecting this :-(
Do we get any confirmation once they have received the documents?

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024
Yes I agree, wasn’t expecting this :-(
Do we get any confirmation once they have received the documents?
I don't think we get any sort of notification. But, whenever your application is touched you will get a ghost update for sure. Maybe, that will be your cue to know if someone is looking into it. It all depends when the officer opens up your application but they will receive it for sure, so, don't stress over it.

XINGNUO

Jul 15, 2024
CANADA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-06-2024
AOR Received.
09-07-2024
Med's Request
15-08-2024
Med's Done....
17-08-2024
CEC Inland

ITA July 8
AOR July 8
BIL August 12, done on the 13, updated on my account the same day
___
Still waiting for my medical exam request...
For those who haven't done medical upfront, did you get your BIL and medical exam request letter at the same time? If not, how long did you have to wait between the two?
For me, yes