Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Jamesdavid3 said:
Its an absolute joke and a disgrace
Poor us inland apps. We should have chose the outland. Tsktsk

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Hello all, i need a clarification concerning personal history on IMM5669. I finished school in June 2013 and got job in August 2013, will i still account for 2 months of searching for job? or i can just write say "From 2011 09 to 2013 06 for studying" From 2013 08 to Date for the job". i really need explanation as per " Do not leave any gaps in time"
Thanks

LAKEWOOD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Ponga said:
1. This date means nothing to CIC, if it is simply the day that you and your partner became a `couple', but were not yet living together (for a common-law application).

2. 3/4/2014 was the day that you OFFICIALLY entered into your common-law relationship; exactly one year after you began living together.

Hopefully, you have plenty of proof that you will send along with your application. Things like:

Joint lease or mortgage
Mail delivered to each of you at that address
Joint utility bills, cell phone plan, bank account, etc.

`Saying' that you've been living together is one thing...you also need to send evidence that proves this (beyond a doubt) to CIC.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot Ponga and azarme09, I still have some questions about the forms that need to be submitted to CIC:

I am going to use March 4, 2014 as our official date when we entered into common law relationship. I am still in the process of gathering some documents and evidences to prove them that our relationship is genuine. Some of the evidences at hand are the ffg:
1. Life insurance with him as beneficiary
2. Around 60 photos of travelling together.
3. Joint account checquing and savings statements
4. Joint account credit card statements
5. Mutual fund with him as beneficiary.
6. Plane ticket (Itinerary) with our both names in it.
7. Mails delivered to us with past and present addresses that we are living on that address.

Here are some of my questions:

1. We dont have a lease agreement, 'coz we only rent a room and paid them in cash monthly. But they provide us a a monthly receipt with our both names in it, amount, date and address of the house. Is this ok to submit?

2..Is Option C the same as the notice of assessment that CRA send to me?, i filed my income tax for the year 2013, and i just received the assessment last May. (just asking) Anyway i called CRA to request for Option C already and based on what i read on other forum it took them 4 weeks to process, is this true?

3. What is Statutory Declaration of Common Law Relationship? Who will fill up this form? Do we need to submit this form?

Thanks for the help.

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
lounge said:
Hello all, i need a clarification concerning personal history on IMM5669. I finished school in June 2013 and got job in August 2013, will i still account for 2 months of searching for job? or i can just write say "From 2011 09 to 2013 06 for studying" From 2013 08 to Date for the job". i really need explanation as per " Do not leave any gaps in time"
Thanks
also for me it was a few months after school before i found a job a few years ago. what i did was i wrote from x/2011 to y/2011 unemployed! and then i just wrote the city and country that i was living in.

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
LAKEWOOD said:
Thanks a lot Ponga and azarme09, I still have some questions about the forms that need to be submitted to CIC:

I am going to use March 4, 2014 as our official date when we entered into common law relationship. I am still in the process of gathering some documents and evidences to prove them that our relationship is genuine. Some of the evidences at hand are the ffg:
1. Life insurance with him as beneficiary
2. Around 60 photos of travelling together.
3. Joint account checquing and savings statements
4. Joint account credit card statements
5. Mutual fund with him as beneficiary.
6. Plane ticket (Itinerary) with our both names in it.
7. Mails delivered to us with past and present addresses that we are living on that address.

Here are some of my questions:

1. We dont have a lease agreement, 'coz we only rent a room and paid them in cash monthly. But they provide us a a monthly receipt with our both names in it, amount, date and address of the house. Is this ok to submit?

2..Is Option C the same as the notice of assessment that CRA send to me?, i filed my income tax for the year 2013, and i just received the assessment last May. (just asking) Anyway i called CRA to request for Option C already and based on what i read on other forum it took them 4 weeks to process, is this true?

3. What is Statutory Declaration of Common Law Relationship? Who will fill up this form? Do we need to submit this form?

Thanks for the help.
I can only answer your question about option C. it is different than the notice of assessment that you receive every year. it has more details in it i guess. for us, it took about 2 weeks before we received it.

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
our application was sent in by regular mail.... so this painful wait without AOR for over four months is driving me crazy. i'm beginning to think i should just send in another one by registered mail

omariewk1

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
July 20 2015
Interview........
SA March 24th 2016
Passport Req..
DM March 31st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Landing Date recieved April 6th 2016
LANDED..........
19-04-2016
Hi guys, my wife gave birth to our daughter this morning. do I have to wait until I get AOR before I can notify CIC of the changes and what kind of documents should I send to them. thanks very much for any response you may have to my questions.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omariewk1 said:
Hi guys, my wife gave birth to our daughter this morning. do I have to wait until I get AOR before I can notify CIC of the changes and what kind of documents should I send to them. thanks very much for any response you may have to my questions.
Congratulations!

Enjoy your new blessing and worry about contacting CIC next week!

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
April Fajardo said:
Inland Apps so behind!

December 2013 Outland are already landing This month. 7 Months !!!
Which month AOR is getting sent? Has anyone got from April/May file submissions to CIC?

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
omariewk1 said:
Congratulations!!my wife gave birth January 2014 and we sent our application December 30. We haven't notify yet the CIC although we received the AOR January 30.

How can we notify the CIC? Is it mandatory? We're planning to include the proof when my wife undergo medical in a month or 2. Thanks

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
nismopinoy said:
Congratulations!!my wife gave birth January 2014 and we sent our application December 30. We haven't notify yet the CIC although we received the AOR January 30.

How can we notify the CIC? Is it mandatory? We're planning to include the proof when my wife undergo medical in a month or 2. Thanks
I would suggest to you that you update your family form and submit it once you get AOR or AIP stage so that your form can be attached to an assigned application file number.

Even though CIC doesn't care that the new baby is Canadian and thus not required to be sponsored for PR, they still need to be updated with all children listed by the time the applicant officially lands as PR.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
screech339 said:
I would suggest to you that you update your family form and submit it once you get AOR or AIP stage so that your form can be attached to an assigned application file number.

Even though CIC doesn't care that the new baby is Canadian and thus not required to be sponsored for PR, they still need to be updated with all children listed by the time the applicant officially lands as PR.
Uhmmm. We might do that. I will tell my wife to fill up the fanily form and send it to CPC-M. Do you have the address of CPC-M? Thanks

xandt

Star Member
May 12, 2014
nismopinoy said:
Uhmmm. We might do that. I will tell my wife to fill up the fanily form and send it to CPC-M. Do you have the address of CPC-M? Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
The 5669 form that husband's kids have to fill out, even tho they are not moving to Canada. Do THEY have to complete and sign them or does my husband complete them using their info and sign them himself? Thanks.