+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
We'll be contacting our MP as soon as we move in 2 weeks. Which is another hassle - I can't even notify the CIC of my new address til we have a UCI in the system. Hopefully the mail forwarding works!

I talked to the reporter for the Toronto Star. He seems interested in personal stories. I hope he gets something from the CIC.

Hang in there, peeps!

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monkeyfish said:
We'll be contacting our MP as soon as we move in 2 weeks. Which is another hassle - I can't even notify the CIC of my new address til we have a UCI in the system. Hopefully the mail forwarding works!

I talked to the reporter for the Toronto Star. He seems interested in personal stories. I hope he gets something from the CIC.

Hang in there, peeps!
It's Friday tomorrow. He told us the story will be published.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4 or 5 day improvement time in processing in the last few months, what the hell are they doing I don't know why its taking so long.

I need to send a Photocopy of my new British Passport to Mississauga as my previous one is outdated.

My whole application was sent in March, do I just post it to Mississauga with my Name and UCI number and then it will find its way to my application?

Does anyone know the address?

omariewk1

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
July 20 2015
Interview........
SA March 24th 2016
Passport Req..
DM March 31st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Landing Date recieved April 6th 2016
LANDED..........
19-04-2016
Ok guys, to all the soccer fans out there the FIFA world cup starts in Brazil today so I would suggest you support your national or your favourite team for the next 4 weeks and give your mind a rest from this long waiting crap going on with CIC. good luck guys.

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
you can find their address here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
4 or 5 day improvement time in processing in the last few months, what the hell are they doing I don't know why its taking so long.

I need to send a Photocopy of my new British Passport to Mississauga as my previous one is outdated.

My whole application was sent in March, do I just post it to Mississauga with my Name and UCI number and then it will find its way to my application?

I suggest you to hold it until you get AOR and a file #.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Jamesdavid3 said:

hi jamesdaved when they returned ur application last feb in the letter with ur application did it include a file number or UCI number?

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
we talked to a cic agent today and he could see us in a database somewhere and he said that our application is in process (he know the sponsor informaiton) but he said that my husband still doesnt have a uci and we may never get aor (some poeple might never get aor). do you think this is equivalent to getting aor?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
nanovista14 said:
hello every body cic recive my application 27 jan 2014 i recive an email on the 09 mai 2014 AOR i hope soon we hear from them soon
Welcome here! Thanks for sharing, I've added you to the spreadsheet!

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
I'm going to assume that no one else has gotten AOR in the last 3 weeks. It appears I'm next on the list and am just trying to reassure myself that the application won't be coming back to me. Has anyone heard any other delightful stories from CIC regarding this new delay? It seems just as they finally started to get things moving something else has happened.

jaisask

Nov 3, 2013
It has been exactly 3 months since my application was received by CIC (March 12). So far no update yet. i guess 15 days back when i called CIC and was told they still dont have any info on system. the agent also mentioned if CIC return the application they put note on the system. So not sure, what to make out of it.

cioannou said:
I'm going to assume that no one else has gotten AOR in the last 3 weeks. It appears I'm next on the list and am just trying to reassure myself that the application won't be coming back to me. Has anyone heard any other delightful stories from CIC regarding this new delay? It seems just as they finally started to get things moving something else has happened.

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Anyone see an article concerning the petition in today's Toronto Star? I can only view it online and haven't seen anything yet.

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
mary63 said:
we talked to a cic agent today and he could see us in a database somewhere and he said that our application is in process (he know the sponsor informaiton) but he said that my husband still doesnt have a uci and we may never get aor (some poeple might never get aor). do you think this is equivalent to getting aor?

when did you send your application in?

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any links to the toronto star site for the story. got to admit, it's a bad day to put the article as it's going to be buried deeeeeeep under the election news.