File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Processing time for PR card now from 95 days to 43!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

Would be nice if we get this much news on inland processing times too.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
God be with us said:
Ur partner should accompany you and he should have valid ID and address proof. They did check for husband.

I took 2 photos with me but they took only 1.

All the best

May God Bless Us All
address proof on both of our alberta IDs ok? we changed our address on it when we moved. or do we need to bring bills and lease?

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
bruneian said:
Guys... I went to check my mail box today and guess what a letter from cic!! My landing interview is on July 15th!! It's so fast wow I didn't expect it because of the time line in our spreadsheet here. I got DM 26th and the letter was dated 27th!
congratulations brunelan,
now you are almost done! Very happy for you, you can relax and go out to celebrate! :)

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
ACS said:
The worst part is that we now KNOW they can work quickly. We SAW how fast they were going in Feb to get through as many Apps as they could before the transfer.

So that means they CAN.

Why would they not work at that speed on a regular basis????????? They are seriously affecting people's lives!!!

It's just so frustrating...just glad I have you guys on here who understand the feeling.
That time when they use to work quickly is history, I guess back in February they keep working fast because they had a time line to complete before the transfer( June aps). Now is different, no pressure. Since they start the transfer just 2 weeks of movements in 5 months!!! very impressive & frustrating.
I won't be surprised if at the end of the months they update to 12 months for first stage :(

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
bruneian said:
address proof on both of our alberta IDs ok? we changed our address on it when we moved. or do we need to bring bills and lease?
Any government ID which shows your address same as what CIC has like driving licence.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Hi everyone, I just checked the CIC updated processing time and it is the same which is July 22. What is wrong with this people?11 months? That's not 11 months anymore, that's already 12 months. I'm very frustrated already. I have been so patient with them but I feel like I have enough. But what else can we do?
Sucks man.

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
The way it's going, there is no way we'll avoid the 12 months mark. Let's just hope they start working faster before it gets to 13

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If only CIC were to post something on their website to address the reasons for the added delays, people MIGHT understand what's happening.

To not say anything at all, after posting the Operational Bulletin in February of this year, stating that applications were being transferred to CPC-M, "...to leverage their expertise in processing..." these applications, is an insult. All it takes is simple communication to calm the masses!

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
omg... Still working on July 22nd...how is that possible??? no progress...wtf.... 4 days have passed..

It feels as if they'll never get to September 18th....

My common-laws PGWP is going to expire Nov 30th...... just under 5 months away.. i dont want her to have to quit her job...she has such an awesome job..she cant afford to quit.

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
bankerguy said:
omg... Still working on July 22nd...how is that possible??? no progress...wtf.... 4 days have passed..

My common-laws PGWP is going to expire Nov 30th...... just under 5 months away.. i dont want her to have to quit her job...she has such an awesome job..she cant afford to quit.
It's possible they'll speed up. Everyone was pretty upset when CPC-V let it slide to 11 months, but they suddenly caught up and cut it down to 6 months right before the CPC-M transfer.

So, try to stay hopeful.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princess029 said:
Hi everyone, I just checked the CIC updated processing time and it is the same which is July 22. What is wrong with this people?11 months? That's not 11 months anymore, that's already 12 months. I'm very frustrated already. I have been so patient with them but I feel like I have enough. But what else can we do?
Sucks man.
Print the article about us on Toronto Star and bring it to your local MP and demand MP to question Minister of CIC in House of Commons. But they wont return to work until September :(

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
bankerguy said:

lol i am july 24 .... think what i feel ....

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Anyone who successfully got BC Health Care coverage adding a spouse before AIP could please share what supportive documents you sent along with the form to add spouse to the plan?!
I have CIC receipts for Application and OWP, application mail delivery proof, letter with Case Processing change, AOR.
I also read on their website people on implied status waiting for a work/student permit alone can have coverage.
I don't understand why they make a big deal for spouses waiting on sponsorship applications.

Thanks!

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Have her take a sick leave from work if by november she doesnt have her Aip! That would keep her job
bankerguy said:

faH

Apr 2, 2014
Brazilian Canadian said:
Hi guys,

Anyone who successfully got BC Health Care coverage adding a spouse before AIP could please share what supportive documents you sent along with the form to add spouse to the plan?!
I have CIC receipts for Application and OWP, application mail delivery proof, letter with Case Processing change, AOR.
I also read on their website people on implied status waiting for a work/student permit alone can have coverage.
I don't understand why they make a big deal for spouses waiting on sponsorship applications.

Thanks!
Received coverage for spouse one month ago with same documentation. The case processing change letter was key as it had the wording "in process" in the letter. They did not like that this letter did not have a date on it! Getting coverage took about 3 months of back and for of letters and phone calls with persistence. Finally spoke with supervisor at HIBC who approved coverage.