+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Mela

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civic said:
Did you change your address before or after getting local office file transfer notice.
I changed our address in June of 2013 and our file was first transferred in January 2014! They claimed I had never changed my address even as I was staring at my correct address where I log in to CIC. Add to that the fact that neither in January when they transferred to Winnipeg or in April when they transferred to Saskatoon did I receive ANY notice at all. Nothing. No email, no phone call, no letter.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
bankerguy said:
I wouldn't move unless i had to.

I'd be so scared that the CIC would screw something up which would delay everything even more.

I changed my address 1 day before moving on my Ecas and weeks later I received the letter (to my new address) from CIC stating they moved my application from Vagreville to Mississauga.

I dont understand the fuss....

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
April Fajardo said:
I changed my address 1 day before moving on my Ecas and weeks later I received the letter (to my new address) from CIC stating they moved my application from Vagreville to Mississauga.

I dont understand the fuss....
normal. we all moved to mississauga to process now

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Mela said:
I changed our address in June of 2013 and our file was first transferred in January 2014! They claimed I had never changed my address even as I was staring at my correct address where I log in to CIC. Add to that the fact that neither in January when they transferred to Winnipeg or in April when they transferred to Saskatoon did I receive ANY notice at all. Nothing. No email, no phone call, no letter.
Im just curious. Is the delay because of the change in address or is it because you have yet to be interviwed.? Files are normally transferred to a local office to verify the relationship and then aip. So im not sure if its the change in address or maybe still in the verification stage.
I also changed my address in september (after they wrote my address wrong, even if i gave the right one), did it online and called them and got the letter of transfer from veg to miss in my new address already.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
shyla36 said:
Im just curious. Is the delay because of the change in address or is it because you have yet to be interviwed.? Files are normally transferred to a local office to verify the relationship and then aip. So im not sure if its the change in address or maybe still in the verification stage.
I also changed my address in september (after they wrote my address wrong, even if i gave the right one), did it online and called them and got the letter of transfer from veg to miss in my new address already.
But then again, if its in the verification stage, does this really take long. Ive read some who has case like this cant remember the average wait time though.
I really hope they shed light on your case. I hear you. Im sorry to hear

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
bankerguy said:
I wouldn't move unless i had to.

I'd be so scared that the CIC would screw something up which would delay everything even more.
this is so scary....we are through first stage and we recently moved..i updated the address online and i called in...every time i call and have to verify my address, it's the new one....and my file hasn't been transferred yet....i am praying that there are no address issues when 2nd stage comes through :-[ :-[

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Guys... I went to check my mail box today and guess what a letter from cic!! My landing interview is on July 15th!! It's so fast wow I didn't expect it because of the time line in our spreadsheet here. I got DM 26th and the letter was dated 27th!

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
bruneian said:
Guys... I went to check my mail box today and guess what a letter from cic!! My landing interview is on July 15th!! It's so fast wow I didn't expect it because of the time line in our spreadsheet here. I got DM 26th and the letter was dated 27th!
wow so fast ~ congrats u almost done

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
One question.. Is EI "social services benefits"? My hubby were on it because of trade school. It needed us to show termination of benefits if that's the case

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
yata520 said:
wow so fast ~ congrats u almost done
Thank you yata!

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
bruneian said:
Congratulation Bruneian! So happy for you as a July applicant :) did you receive the letter via email? Or snail mail? I keep checking my email inbox as I heard the letter will be sent via email. Where is your landing office?

Thank you!

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
bruneian said:
One question.. Is EI "social services benefits"? My hubby were on it because of trade school. It needed us to show termination of benefits if that's the case
I don't think EI is one of those. Social services benefits are like welfare or something. EI is benefit for employees, and it's more like insurance as it is named.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
stellahello said:
Congratulation Bruneian! So happy for you as a July applicant :) did you receive the letter via email? Or snail mail? I keep checking my email inbox as I heard the letter will be sent via email. Where is your landing office?

Thank you!
AIP, doc requests, DM via email and they sent landing letter via snail mail to our new address. (All I did when we moved we just update on ecas online)

Our landing office is in canada place in edmonton :) we are so excited!

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyla36 said:
I'd also like to understand this case, from what I see the file was transferred to the local office before AIP (because of a red flag for interview), not because of the change of address. The change of address delayed the case because it was transferred to the wrong local office, correct!?!?

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
bruneian said:
Yay!!!! Congrats! Obviously, I'm glad to hear Edmonton is so quick, as opposed to Etobicoke.