Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Tomorisu said:
After I received CSQ? Nothing! I hope I get a good news within a couple of months. :D
Me too, oh my.. After all this people who tell me I'm not patient will get told otherwise :)

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Line.a said:
The UCI is the number you and your husband gets each. I forgot what it stands for though. Unique identify number something :)
Ok...so we wouldn't actually get these UCI #'s if we don't get an AOR then I assume?

So it is necessary to recieve an AOR to login online....

I am getting so nervous now that I did forget something and they will send it all back, since ppl who have sent in their Applications after us already have AOR. :(

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
ACS said:
Ok...so we wouldn't actually get these UCI #'s if we don't get an AOR then I assume?

I am getting so nervous now that I did forget something and they will send it all back, since ppl who have sent in their Applications after us already have AOR. :(
Nope, at least I don't think so. I already had an UCI from the work visa I obtained beforehand, so I was able to go on ecas and check it via my number. But in the AOR email sponsor gets an UCI so if I were you, like Cirene said, I'd call CIC and tell them to send it, because you should have got it by now :)

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
How did everyone here pay their fee's online? My husband has a bank account a credit card (500 dollar limit though ::) ) His parent's have offered for us to use their credit card with payment from us returned to them but I don't think that's a viable idea ???

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
missboon said:
How did everyone here pay their fee's online? My husband has a bank account a credit card (500 dollar limit though ::) ) His parent's have offered for us to use their credit card with payment from us returned to them but I don't think that's a viable idea ???
We used my partners moms credit card to do it, since both our debit cards wouldn't allow it at all. I doubt we even mentioned it since her name would be coming up on the payment receipt.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
ACS said:

Sponsors and applicants who sent their apps in March or in April, they received AOR soon. ( 1 week or 10days or so?) But when I sent my app last December, my husband received AOR in January. It took 1 month and 2 weeks. So, I guess you will receive your AOR soon.

By the way, are you come from visa-exempt country? If so and if you don't have any paper visa, you don't have your UCI.

Did you call and ask about AOR to CIC?

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Line.a said:
Nope, at least I don't think so. I already had an UCI from the work visa I obtained beforehand, so I was able to go on ecas and check it via my number. But in the AOR email sponsor gets an UCI so if I were you, like Cirene said, I'd call CIC and tell them to send it, because you should have got it by now :)
Ok...thanks I appreciate the advice/input!

I guess I will call tomorrow, as they will be closed when I'm done work today. *sigh*

Although if it is that I am missing a form or a signature (which I find hard to believe after the million times I checked it through…lol) do they really send the WHOLE Application back?? Could that be a reason I haven’t received my AOR?

How would the Call Center reps be able to look up and verify that my Application has been rec’d if I don’t have a UCI# to reference? Can they just search by name I wonder?

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
Line.a said:
We used my partners moms credit card to do it, since both our debit cards wouldn't allow it at all. I doubt we even mentioned it since her name would be coming up on the payment receipt.
So using their credit card won't make us look "bad"? :-X

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Tomorisu said:
Sponsors and applicants who sent their apps in March or in April, they received AOR soon. ( 1 week or 10days or so?) But when I sent my app last December, my husband received AOR in January. It took 1 month and 2 weeks. So, I guess you will receive your AOR soon.

By the way, are you come from visa-exempt country? If so and if you don't have any paper visa, you don't have your UCI.

Did you call and ask about AOR to CIC?
Yes I saw how quickly ppl were getting their AOR's earlier in the year, but according to the current AOR times I should have rec'd mine last week, and now I see ppl who have sent theirs in AFTER ours already have AOR's.

I am from Canada, my husband is from Costa Rica, which requires a Visa, he did come in on a Visitor Visa, but it expired back in 2011. But I don't believe he got a UCI # along with the Visitors Visa.....

I haven't called CIC yet, because I didn't think they would have a way to check about our AOR until we got the UCI #.....

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
missboon said:
No, I don't think so. If anything it shows how fully they support your relationship! :)

We used my parents card as well. With my husband not being able to work, it's pretty hard to afford all the fees!!

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
ACS said:
No, I don't think so. If anything it shows how fully they support your relationship! :)

We used my parents card as well. With my husband not being able to work, it's pretty hard to afford all the fees!!
Wonderful! Thanks for the advice!!

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
ACS said:
Yes I saw how quickly ppl were getting their AOR's earlier in the year, but according to the current AOR times I should have rec'd mine last week, and now I see ppl who have sent theirs in AFTER ours already have AOR's.

I am from Canada, my husband is from Costa Rica, which requires a Visa, he did come in on a Visitor Visa, but it expired back in 2011. But I don't believe he got a UCI # along with the Visitors Visa.....

I haven't called CIC yet, because I didn't think they would have a way to check about our AOR until we got the UCI #.....
OK, then he had a visitor visa and it was a paper. Does he have it now? UCI number is not changed after it has gotten once.

I guess you can use your receipt number when you call CIC.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
ACS said:

I'm pretty sure you have an UCI already. Did you come here with a work permit or tourist visa ?

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Tomorisu said:
OK, then he had a visitor visa and it was a paper. Does he have it now? UCI number is not changed after it has gotten once.

I guess you can use your receipt number when you call CIC.
He actually didn't get any sort of letter with his Visitor Visa. They just returned his passport with the Visitor Visa in it, and they returned most of our paperwork, but no letter.

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
missboon said:
I doubt it, at least from my understanding credit cards are pretty bad themselves. I am only using debit cards no matter what, if I had a credit card things would really go south lol. :) I am not sure whether they like it or not, but as long as it got paid for that's what matters.