Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
ACS said:
He actually didn't get any sort of letter with his Visitor Visa. They just returned his passport with the Visitor Visa in it, and they returned most of our paperwork, but no letter.
Ok if he has the visa in his passport go and get it, open it and you'll see something like this on the visa:

Issued at date of issue expire date

N° of entries Document Number

Surname/Given Name

Passport N° Person(s)

C.REC **HERE SHOULD BE YOUR HUSBAND'S UCI**

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
Line.a said:
I doubt it, at least from my understanding credit cards are pretty bad themselves. I am only using debit cards no matter what, if I had a credit card things would really go south lol. :) I am not sure whether they like it or not, but as long as it got paid for that's what matters.
That's true lol As long as it doesn't affect us as being seen as a genuine married couple to them ::). We have the money - just not a large enough limit on a credit card :p I think it's absurd that they are promoting credit cards that way ..things would go south for me as well with a credit card with a limit of that much - esp with too much time on my hands. I may not be able to work or study but damnit I can shop freely! 8)

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
missboon said:
That's true lol As long as it doesn't affect us as being seen as a genuine married couple to them ::). We have the money - just not a large enough limit on a credit card :p I think it's absurd that they are promoting credit cards that way ..things would go south for me as well with a credit card with a limit of that much - esp with too much time on my hands. I may not be able to work or study but damnit I can shop freely! 8)
Exactly.. I mean not working and having time on your hands makes you want to! I am very impulsive unfortunately.. Almost to a point my partner has to come shopping at Walmart so I am definitely not getting one until I have a decent job which won't be anytime soon lol. I wish, we only make so much so there is not any extra spending except from this past weekend.. Felt good going out for dinner for the 1st time since I stopped working haha :)

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Cirene said:
Ok if he has the visa in his passport go and get it, open it and you'll see something like this on the visa:

Issued at date of issue expire date

N° of entries Document Number

Surname/Given Name

Passport N° Person(s)

C.REC **HERE SHOULD BE YOUR HUSBAND'S UCI**

OMG!! Thanks sooo much. Had NO idea that number was a UCI?!? I am going to try to login right now then!!

Would I not recieve an AOR then if he already has this UCI#??

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Hmmmm...ok...so this magical place you all speak of where you can login with your UCI...would be where exactly?? lol

I went to Check Your Application Status
then selected PR from within Canada
But then the only options is gives me is for Humanitarian, Live In, Protected Person and TRV....nothing for family class???

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
Line.a said:
Exactly.. I mean not working and having time on your hands makes you want to! I am very impulsive unfortunately.. Almost to a point my partner has to come shopping at Walmart so I am definitely not getting one until I have a decent job which won't be anytime soon lol. I wish, we only make so much so there is not any extra spending except from this past weekend.. Felt good going out for dinner for the 1st time since I stopped working haha :)
I've been trying to stop going out for dinner but my hubby loves it! He messaged me the other day on his way home about "what do you wanna do for dinner?" (this is usually his signal for 'I want to go out to dinner :p) I said "I don't think we need to go out to dinner again because we just went out to dinner a few days ago to celebrate our one month of being married" ...and he responded so adorably <3 with "But it's our 37th day of being married! You only get to celebrate it once!" After that message I couldn't say no ;) ;D

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
ACS said:
OMG!! Thanks sooo much. Had NO idea that number was a UCI?!? I am going to try to login right now then!!

Would I not recieve an AOR then if he already has this UCI#??
If you are sponsoring your husband you don't need an UCI.. I'm from Venezuela and my husband is sponsoring me right now (he is a Canadian Citizen by birth) and he doesnt need an UCI, also make sure you put your husband both LAST NAMES (if he has two like me) when you are checking online.

The AOR is to basically let you know that they got your husband PR application but in some cases (LIKE ME HEHE) they dont send you an AOR, but to make sure check the application status if for some reason you can't call them now that you know his UCI

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
ACS said:
Hmmmm...ok...so this magical place you all speak of where you can login with your UCI...would be where exactly?? lol

But then the only options is gives me is for Humanitarian, Live In, Protected Person and TRV....nothing for family class???
Check Application Status -> SPONSORSHIP, -> Sponsoring a spouse or common-low partner in Canada ;)

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
ACS said:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

:)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
ACS said:

Go there and select SPONSORSHIP

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
missboon said:
I've been trying to stop going out for dinner but my hubby loves it! He messaged me the other day on his way home about "what do you wanna do for dinner?" (this is usually his signal for 'I want to go out to dinner :p) I said "I don't think we need to go out to dinner again because we just went out to dinner a few days ago to celebrate our one month of being married" ...and he responded so adorably <3 with "But it's our 37th day of being married! You only get to celebrate it once!" After that message I couldn't say no ;) ;D
That is pretty cute. how far into this process are you guys? I wish we did more often, but with hockey and football being shown in pubs and bars around the country and having no tv at home for the time being kind of signals and screams "GET OUT AND WATCH SOME HOCKEY" haha!! :)

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
thank you for those people who answer me, now my wife is sad bec. he wants to work already, but thanks will keep you guys updated

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
jayshe25 said:
thank you for those people who answer me, now my wife is sad bec. he wants to work already, but thanks will keep you guys updated
Everybody wants to. Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about it. 7 months being unemployed sucks!

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
Line.a said:
That is pretty cute. how far into this process are you guys? I wish we did more often, but with hockey and football being shown in pubs and bars around the country and having no tv at home for the time being kind of signals and screams "GET OUT AND WATCH SOME HOCKEY" haha!! :)
We are as far as me redoing my police certificate since it's expired ::) then extending my visit status which I have to do because the beginning of next month would be 30 days before my status is up. I'm not sure whether to do my medical now or wait til they request it :-\

I tried to get into hockey but I can't lol :-X I really don't like sports much because I grew up watch wrestling which is now considered just sports entertainment ::) but it's what I grew up with so its what I know...lol I see how upset my hubby gets watching hockey - can't deal with that :p

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Thanks everyone for the info to login.

However it gives me this message:
This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.

1.Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier has four (4) numbers, a hyphen (-), and four (4) more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

And the C REC number on his Visitor Visa does not fit this format at all. It is 9 digits long (not 8 ) and does not have the hyphen.