+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
I already gave my biometrics few years ago, valid till Sep. 2029 but today they sent me the mail with biometrics fee request for my new application, according to new policy.

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
I already gave my biometrics few years ago, valid till Sep. 2029 but today they sent me the mail with biometrics fee request for my new application, according to new policy.
One option could be writing a letter to IRCC explaining the reason and requesting for exemption.

Reactions: idiris

Bluesky24

Feb 4, 2024
Hello all friends
- How long is it take to get COPR after receiving the AIP ?
We received the AIP in May then we sent all the required documents in August .
- one more question my work permit will be expired next month and I applied to renew it last month . Is the IRCC will accept to renew it and how long it will take?
Thank you in advance
And have a great weekend

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Hello all friends
- one more question my work permit will be expired next month and I applied to renew it last month . Is the IRCC will accept to renew it and how long it will take?
Thank you in advance
And have a great weekend
Congrats.

Reactions: Bluesky24

mr.niceGuy10

Aug 25, 2024
Hello all friends
Thank you in advance
And have a great weekend
Hi, I got the AIP on August 2 and sent the requested documents right the way...last week I received an "pre arrived services letter", but I'm in Canada...and I resource about it.. usually is for outside applies, anyways... I'm still waiting for portal 1
Unfortunately I have no clue about the timeline from now on... hopefully someone here will help us.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
¡buen día! ¡¡¡Tiempo de procesamiento!!! Familia de 5, dos adultos y un bebé nacido en Canadá, solicitamos razones humanitarias el 1 de noviembre de 2021, aún no hay respuesta... hemos hecho todo, hemos pedido las notas, hemos llamado muchas veces por teléfono, hemos Se han comunicado con nuestro diputado y no avanza nada, la última razón que le dieron al diputado fue que nuestro caso “ya no es rutinario”. ¿Alguien más en esta situación? ¿Qué significa “no rutinario”?
hi @Patri46 you can check out this link for the meaning of non-routine
https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1169&top=3

JTL1208

Aug 5, 2024
Hello, I just want to get an idea, when submitting H&C application, usually how many support letters to provide will be considered good? If provide only 2 will be too few?

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Hello, I just want to get an idea, when submitting H&C application, usually how many support letters to provide will be considered good? If provide only 2 will be too few?
letters from: family members.
letters from: employers that you worked.
letters from: schools or training programs.
letters from: friends and neighbours.
letters from: religious leaders or community members.
The more support letters the more your case gets strong.

mr.niceGuy10

Aug 25, 2024
About the letter...as much as possible, to make it ease....CHAT GPT is very useful, get the information you need from them e do the letters yourself and ask them to sign, I did only 3 letters, a friend of my is applying and he is doing around 10.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
It's Quality over quantity. For my parents, my Neighbours and Friends provided somewhere between 16-22 letters. Some were written very emotionally others rationally. Ask them to be honest, capture the interactions, and ask for desired outcome. (i.e. approval of case)