+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

ibrahim0175

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Hi, I got the AIP on August 2 and sent the requested documents right the way...last week I received an "pre arrived services letter", but I'm in Canada...and I resource about it.. usually is for outside applies, anyways... I'm still waiting for portal 1
Unfortunately I have no clue about the timeline from now on... hopefully someone here will help us.
congratulations could you share your timeline please and what was your h and c application reasons?

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
Good Morning All and here is a GREAT NEWS!

Off to a great week.

With all the blessings of Allah, I have received my AIP today morning . Here is timeline:

1. Application submitted on June 05, 2023
2. AOR received on June 27, 2023
3. I called to enquire status a week ago and nothing was completed, I mean NOTHING. Info sharing, criminality and background checks were in process for ever.
4. AIP received today (AIP letter is dated September 05, 2024) however received today by email on September 09, 2024
5. Its my first H&C application, not a refugee claimant.
6. I have not used any lawyer at all and drafted my application myself.

Overall my application took 15 months to get AIP from the date of submission, and 14 months and a week from AOR date. Its long time but still well within processing timeline.

I have been requested to provide a lot of information in the decision letter like PCC, medicals etc. to be provided within 30 days.

I wish good luck to all those waiting and stay strong. A good news is coming soon with the blessing of Allah. Do not get discourage if no step has been completed in your case. AIP can come even though no step has been completed as in my case.

Good Luck All!

Missfy

May 25, 2024

Off to a great week.

With all the blessings of Allah, I have received my AIP today morning . Here is timeline:

3. I called to enquire status a week ago and nothing was completed, I mean NOTHING. Info sharing, criminality and background checks were in process for ever.
4. AIP received today (AIP letter is dated September 05, 2024) however received today by email on September 09, 2024

Overall my application took 15 months to get AIP from the date of submission, and 14 months and a week from AOR date. Its long time but still well within processing timeline.

I have been requested to provide a lot of information in the decision letter like PCC, medicals etc. to be provided within 30 days.

I wish good luck to all those waiting and stay strong. A good news is coming soon with the blessing of Allah. Do not get discourage if no step has been completed in your case. AIP can come even though no step has been completed as in my case.

Good Luck All!
Wow Congratulations. Seems the call center agents don’t always have the latest information. Or the officers don’t update the file

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021

Off to a great week.

Good Luck All!
Congratulations

Reactions: stallion1982

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022

Off to a great week.

Good Luck All!
Congratulations!

idiris

Aug 3, 2023

Off to a great week.

Good Luck All!
@stallion1982
a huge congratulation.
I am happy for you' you made it.

• Love

DaveAngel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023

Off to a great week.

Good Luck All!
Congratz!!

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022

Off to a great week.

Good Luck All!
wooow a huge congratulations to you

Victorknow

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other
Congratulations

Off to a great week.

Good Luck All!
Congratulations