+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Robin220

May 15, 2023
what? That's so stupid argument to have by the officer. If someone is not on any Government support, working , have job , tax returns should be more than enough to determine how the family is supporting themselves. Probably that was the only thing officer could thought can be used as reason for refusal. Officer could not find any other reason to refuse.
Exatly bro , I was like that’s not your problem how I am affording I am working not getting money from government that’s should only thing matters. Atleast now I know my application was strong enough but stupid officer refuse that without valid reson

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
Exatly bro , I was like that’s not your problem how I am affording I am working not getting money from government that’s should only thing matters. Atleast now I know my application was strong enough but stupid officer refuse that without valid reson
100% agreed. You have strong reasons to challenge the decision.

Aug 30, 2024
Hello yes which is not correct reason to reject the reason according to my lawyer they reject my application because they are not convincing how can I afford 2 cars and house rent with just 2 income. Seriously I am gonna bring this officer to Federal
How your lawyer got refusal notes ? I order atip two months ago still no response even I emailed to Vancouver office multiple times no response they only sent two pages which is generic refusal letter not actuall notes

Robin220

May 15, 2023
How your lawyer got refusal notes ? I order atip two months ago still no response even I emailed to Vancouver office multiple times no response they only sent two pages which is generic refusal letter not actuall notes
Not sure bro how he get so early the only thing I know he get yesterday as he needs that for my second application

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Do anybody knows if we can do biometrics with passport copy? Actually, my passport is lost and IRCC requested biometrics for me.