+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hussam_k

Oct 29, 2013
Amman, Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
22-05-2016
fdv420 said:
Thank YOu so muchhhhhhhhhh!!!! I am already working on it, but all forms are in arabic and it's a long long process because embassy is too much far, i thought if i can get connected to any jordanian than may be there is any other way
I can help you guys in filling any forms which are in Arabic.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isti84 said:
Hi,

Can i show land, house and gold as asset ? if loan is taken to purchase land then can i mention land as asset and loan as liability?
Not only can you, you must do so.

But recall that settlement funds, a separate item, are liquid assets only.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
kollins said:
1.No you cant apply for two NOCs in one application package.
2.You can submit two different applications for 2 different NOCs.
3.When your result comes out in June,request from British council or IDP or whoever organized your IELTS for you in your area for a second copy....They will tell you the process to take to get it.
Cheers!
Thanks Guys ..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chandrakanth said:
I have added my Education offer letter (I20) where i went to study in Australia. I forgot to notarize this offer letter copy and my visa copy. Would this be a problem and i have added bank statement where i moved funds from my parents account to mine would this be ok and lastly sorry for the trouble my query was lets say your file and my file was reached cic at same time how would they decide in these instance to which goes in cap first.

thanks a lot
You only need to notarize documents that are translated so don't worry.

When you say you moved funds from your parents account to yours what do you mean? You should only show funds that are actually yours. You cannot borrow settlement funds.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
kollins said:
Definately....you will be charged twice but i'm sure there is a way you can avoid it.
Leave one week in between when you will send the package.
Once your CC gets charged for the first application,you can go ahead to inform your bank to deny any transaction in the following days.....or simply withdraw your fund from the account so that it will be empty.....That way,when its time to charge CC for the 2nd application,it will have payment issues and will be surely returned.
I will advice you to make CC for one application and DD for the second application.
DD can easily been cancelled once you provide the details to your bank.
Cheers!
Thanks again.
I guess I will check in first week of June and apply for which ever NOC has lesser number of applications

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naiyapro said:
Thanks kollins for your valuable advice. I calculated the points the same way you did, but the point is if we claim 25 points for her PHD which she did in 2013, then her experience post PHD would be one to two years only for which she claims 9 points. At the same time, if we claim 15 points for experience, then her education would be considered as MSc which she did in 2006. Do you think the CIO/CHC shall award 15 points to her post her masters education and at the same time award her 25 points for her PHD education? Sorry, I am confused. Let me tell you that she is confident to obtain 7.5 to 8 bands in each module. Please review her points once again.

As far as her second issue of divorce is concerned, I think you are right in advising to go with first option, because in second option, since they do not have even communicating relations, then she cannot expect her husband in co-operating with her in providing his documents.

Thanks
Experience that is in skill type 0 or skill level A or B counts whether it was before or after your education. But you should make sure her occupation is at skill type 0 or skill level A or B to see how many points you can really get.

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
have any one tried with sending package with separate cover pages ? i.e. Work experience documents, Education Documents, etc...!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvabugs said:
Heloo All,
I am new to this thread, and this is my fist post YAYYY.. First of all HUGE thanks for all the members out there helping with applicants questions. I am a little concerned about the timeline for the Capp this year , and i am not sure how quickly this can get filled (NOC 2174). I have just started the process i.e; collecting documents and booking slots for IELTS etc. If i can aim to send my application by 20th of june (exactly a month from now). Will i be safe(with in the capp)? . Can some one suggest me please? I desperately need some help here. thanks in advance will be waiting for the reply.
Nobody knows if you will be in the cap. Just apply ASAP.

ambrosio

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
2241 (DIY)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved: 4th SEP 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 22nd DEC 2014
AOR Received.
2ND LINE: 27th JUL 2015
Med's Request
3rd AUG 2015
Med's Done....
SENT: 12th FEB 2016 RECIEVED: 16th FEB 2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25th FEB 2016(CEM); 9th MAR 2016(SGVO); Submitted: 14th MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 21st MAR 2016; VOH: 24th Mar 2016
LANDED..........
In His perfect time
Im having trouble filling up the application forms. Some of the blank spaces are not enough (getting annoyed)

Guys, how did you do yours?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balars4 said:
Kollins, Thanks for sharing reason for application returned. Major issue I've seen is Birth certificate, Old schedule-3 and self exp letter.

They may find some problem with my application - pls give your comments.

1) No birth certificate for me & my spouse: Instead we kept, 10th marksheet, Affidavit and national id like, driving license and income tax card.

2) In schedule3-12a. Two NOC code. A forum friend mentioned two code and got visa, his exp covers two code also, now he is in Canada.

Similarly I mentioned one code in the box.. Another code I've written below the box at blank space using black pen with (OR) option.

My exp letter also cover Mechanical engineer (inside the box) OR Mfg Manager below the box.
I don't know whats going to happen, I think I should be ready with Plan-B.....
1. What you have is acceptable to CIC. Check the guide and application documents checklist, they say what they will accept if a BC is not available.

2. A person can apply under more than one NOC code but as far as we know this can only be done by submitting separate, complete applications including each with an original IELTS and ECA. I suggest not mentioning more than one primary NOC on a single application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shiningthistime said:
Hi Guys am new here but i already filed for 1112 category and my file was received by Mike on 7th May.

Can anyone tell me if the canada office has started working on the files?
Nobody knows.

Please fill in your entry on the 2014 spreadsheet so we can track all applicants.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
dollyy said:
which method of payment is more reliable CC or DD?
Both.......
But DD is the best!

Tulip9

Dec 29, 2013
Hi All,

I have 2 problems filling up the economic classes form:-

1) It is not allowing me to enter and then save 0 value in Liabilities field. Value 0 gets vanished when trying to save.
2) It is not allowing me to enter the MM values in Question 12 section b. Tab and curser doesn't go there.

Should I go ahead and write with pen for these columns?

Status
Not open for further replies.