+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Do you mean that if VO concludes that your job duties falls under 2173 and not 2171.

Well, he will check your duties & responsibilities for all the experience letters (which mentions your duties) against 2171. If he is not satisfied that any of these (where u have worked for more than 1 yr) falls under 2171. Then yes, i am sorry to tell you, your application will be rejected (if he is 101% sure, in case of doubt you will be called for interview).

There is no such thing as alternate NOC. Although, i know one case in early 2000s, where during the interview, the interviewer changed the NOC (at that time there was no eligible NOC list but different points for different NOCs).

If you are more confident that your duties fall under 2173, why dont you apply under the same as it is also eligible NOC. I don't think cap has been reached yet (based on enteries in the list, which represents atleast 15% based on previous year record but could be different this year).

Btw PM me your title and duties as per your experience letter.

atharabbas said:
Yes that's clear to me.

My question is in case I enter 2171 as main NOC in (12a) but VO thinks it's not correct. Will he take 2173 (from 12b) as alternative NOC for points calculation or it will be straight forward refusal?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
btw, if VO has doubt that you do not fall under 2171 you will be called for interview and then you have to defend your case.

The rejection will be only if he is 101% sure that duties does not fall under 2171 (your primary NOC).

atharabbas said:
Yes that's clear to me.

My question is in case I enter 2171 as main NOC in (12a) but VO thinks it's not correct. Will he take 2173 (from 12b) as alternative NOC for points calculation or it will be straight forward refusal?

Mandeep08

May 19, 2014
Hi,
I posted this question earlier also, however not able to find that post. My question was - On form IMM0008_3E section 12 - we need to mention our duties but the space for that is not enough. Can someone please help me how to fill it or am using the wrong version of Adobe reader

Thanks

NRI16

Aug 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Nomination.....
Early Sept 2014
Med's Request
Mid oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 8th feb 2015, PPR 11th Feb 2015
shah2014 said:
btw, if VO has doubt that you do not fall under 2171 you will be called for interview and then you have to defend your case.

The rejection will be only if he is 101% sure that duties does not fall under 2171 (your primary NOC).
Hi admin

Can you please update my details in the list as per below:

NOC 2132
Visa office : New Delhi
App reached cic : 21.05.2014

jagschops

Jul 8, 2010
I have applied recently and have submitted my credit card details for payment. Now I understand from bank that they are upgrading their process and issuing chip technology credit cards to all their existing customers. As a result, a new card will be issued

Question -

1. Is there a way I can communicate to the embassy about the change and inform them of the new credit card details
2. Upon receipt of the new card if I don't activate it then will the old card (expiring in 2016) remain active

Please help

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@NRI16

I am not the admin :) at least i don't know if i am

But as a general rule here, you make a new entry with comeplete details and admin will delete your previous entry. This time around save/bookmark the edit link.

NRI16 said:
Hi admin

Can you please update my details in the list as per below:

NOC 2132
Visa office : New Delhi
App reached cic : 21.05.2014

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Thank you to clarify dear. I have send you PM (inbox).

shah2014 said:
Do you mean that if VO concludes that your job duties falls under 2173 and not 2171.

Well, he will check your duties & responsibilities for all the experience letters (which mentions your duties) against 2171. If he is not satisfied that any of these (where u have worked for more than 1 yr) falls under 2171. Then yes, i am sorry to tell you, your application will be rejected (if he is 101% sure, in case of doubt you will be called for interview).

There is no such thing as alternate NOC. Although, i know one case in early 2000s, where during the interview, the interviewer changed the NOC (at that time there was no eligible NOC list but different points for different NOCs).

If you are more confident that your duties fall under 2173, why dont you apply under the same as it is also eligible NOC. I don't think cap has been reached yet (based on enteries in the list, which represents atleast 15% based on previous year record but could be different this year).

Btw PM me your title and duties as per your experience letter.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Mandeep08

You have right version, space is actually limited. Use annexure to provide your details of ur duties, and write on the form "refer to annexure # xyz). Dont forget to follow requirements for anexures (Name, form name, question # etc etc)

Mandeep08 said:
Hi,
I posted this question earlier also, however not able to find that post. My question was - On form IMM0008_3E section 12 - we need to mention our duties but the space for that is not enough. Can someone please help me how to fill it or am using the wrong version of Adobe reader

Thanks

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My documents reached WES yesterday (checked the FedEx tracking site), but till now the account status saying-waiting for required documents.
How long they take to update status and if it's already late that they haven't updated, what I should do??

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ Mandeep08

You have right version, space is actually limited. Use annexure to provide your details of ur duties, and write on the form "refer to annexure # xyz). Dont forget to follow requirements for anexures (Name, form name, question # etc etc)
hi is it i finished filling up some forms and whenever the space given are not enought i type in "Please see attached" and not "refer to annexure # xyz" is that okey? or do i still need to change it?

thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cool_India said:
Dear Experts,

Have below question pls reply as per the best knowledge you have!

1. Form “IMM5406E” need to fill by all the dependents above the age of 18 separately? i.e. 1 form from me as an Applicant and another form from my spouse as an Applicant. Please suggest!
2. Also need to add the name in both the forms in native language under the name in English in the box? Pls suggest
3. Assets - We have an agriculture land on my father's name (For God's grace is fine n healthy) however to get the transfer of land on my name its a long process with lot of amount spending in India. Is there any way out that I can show the same Assets in Canadian dollars in my Application?
4. Another question regarding the Children, we have 2 children studying in 5 and 1 classes respectively. Do we need to take any certificate from the school to add the application? what should I mention in the form i.e. under Education/Occupation details? seconday or less with 5 and 1 years respectively. Pls suggest!
5. How to fill online and save the “Supplementary Information of Travels”, I have acrobat 11 and it does not allow to save the filled form!

Thanks a lot!
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Already answered by a few posters. Your father's assets aren't yours and can't be included.
4. Already answered. They are students. It should be fairly obvious how to fill this out.
5. Can't even save it as a new file? You may have to print it and write by hand.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iverson said:
Work Exp..

Current Work EXP (2281) - Complete: Certificate Employment - Payslips - Contracts - 5yrs EXP
Previous WORK EXP (2173) - Contract - Certificate of Employment but no Job Details - 5 months EXP

Will my application get rejected due to lack of Job Duties on my previous Work Exp, but I am not claiming it.
I applied under NOC 2281.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks
Should be ok. Did you at least attempt to obtain a reference letter from your former employer? You should have, and if they were not available for whatever reason that should be explained in an annexure. I had a former employer that no longer exists, so I just explained that.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
snow_ski said:
My documents reached WES yesterday (checked the FedEx tracking site), but till now the account status saying-waiting for required documents.
How long they take to update status and if it's already late that they haven't updated, what I should do??
Read in FAQ it takes minimum 24 to 48 Hours to get update after receiving docs. But now a days it will take more time due to Heavy Flood of Applicants.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurjeet kaur said:
hii m new to dis forum
i ve few queries-

since i m govt employee, can i show employees' provident fund as liquid assets besides savings account and fds??
if not, can i borrow money from my mother and show it anyways??
please advice & thanx
Is your employees provident fund liquid or easily liquifiable? Most provident funds I know of have restrictions on withdrawal. Settlement funds must be liquid and unencumbered. If there are restrictions you can only use the provident fund to the extent that you could withdraw it immediately if you wanted to--and you must provide evidence of that.

You CANNOT borrow settlement funds. Attempting to represent borrowed funds as your own is fraud and is grounds for rejection of your application and exclusion from Canada for 2 years or more. There is always a chance that the local VO will ask for prior bank statements which will show that you suddenly transferred that money into your account. Are you willing to risk it? Just be honest.

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
future_canadian said:
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Already answered by a few posters. Your father's assets aren't yours and can't be included.
4. Already answered. They are students. It should be fairly obvious how to fill this out.
5. Can't even save it as a new file? You may have to print it and write by hand.
5. use microsoft xps for saving the file only to get print from somewhere else... non editable format !

Status
Not open for further replies.