+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

I am eligible to apply under two NOCs 2133 & 1123.
My IELTS results will be available only in June first week.
Can I apply for both NOCs in one application.
or can I submit 2 applications one for NOC 2133 and another for NOC 1123.
Only problem with submitting 2 applications is that I will have only one copy of IELTS score.

Regards,
Arjun Singh
You need separate applications. Get two copies of IELTS and ECA.

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ kajola

Well, you are just adding to the work of CIC guy. There is no difference in "refer to annexure # xyz" or "Please see attached" other than the reference to the page.

Remember, we can not staple the pages. While, i am sure they wont mix the pages between applicants but you may have more than one attachment to a form. In such case, the reviewer will have to read through atleast first few lines to judge the refered page.

Therefore in my opinion just change it to "Please see attached xyz" and put the give title to attached page. Make their work easy, so more applications can be processed quickly, every1 is very anxious to recieve the response.
Done! Just finished changing it! thank you..
got one more question.. if a question does not apply to me like for example in schedule A question 10 Government positions
Should i Just fill the first row with "Not applicable"or fill ALL the boxes with it?

Thanks in advance

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationland said:
Proof of funds - FSW

1. Is Fixed Deposit (FD) of 1 year maturity date is acceptable ( or should i need to make FD for 3/6 months and renew it)

2. Is a new FD of 15 days is acceptable of I need to have FD for 3/6 months old

3. If using bank statement, is 2 months old bank statement is acceptable or not.

Which one would be better option for proof of funds

Seniors plz advice.

Thanks
FD is fine as long as it can be withdrawn immediately if necessary.

One statement is fine. If the local VO wants more they will ask for more.

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Hello Everyone,

Do we have an approximate idea as to when WES is confirming the review of application and sending a confirmation letter in the mail? Like how many business days?

Thanks!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nithyaindia said:
This is not at all a mistake , CIC is telling not to leave gap in the sense not to leave more than 6 months or more,even CIC knew very well that after completion of one graduation no one can join within a month or 2 for the next. And no need to give validation for 2 months that idle, or unemployed etc
Have you read the application? I quote:

Note: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.

Failure to account for all time periods will result in a delays in the processing of your application.
It is written in very plain English. Where do you get that the only gaps that would be a problem are gaps of 6 months or more?

MAYBE CIC doesn't care about a short gap after graduation and assumes that the person is looking for work or on holiday or whatever. But it is easy enough to enter that on the form. It's risky to leave any gap at all.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rudbee said:
Guys do I need to provide documents for Internship as well?

Internship was a degree requirement for my Bachelor & Masters.
But the internship is work experience right? If so the document checklist requires a reference letter from that employer. If you can't get one, at least explain why. Also note that depending on the circumstances you may get points for that work experience.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still no update on cic website about applications received........I just cannot believe whats going on in there........its 21st may now!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rameez748 said:
have any one tried with sending package with separate cover pages ? i.e. Work experience documents, Education Documents, etc...!!
Do you mean sending the application in multiple packages? You need to submit a complete application in one package. Only PCCs can be sent later.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambrosio said:
Im having trouble filling up the application forms. Some of the blank spaces are not enough (getting annoyed)

Guys, how did you do yours?
Either print blank and hand write or if it is a table with multiple lines, you can continue onto the next line.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tulip9 said:
Hi All,

I have 2 problems filling up the economic classes form:-

1) It is not allowing me to enter and then save 0 value in Liabilities field. Value 0 gets vanished when trying to save.
2) It is not allowing me to enter the MM values in Question 12 section b. Tab and curser doesn't go there.

Should I go ahead and write with pen for these columns?
Yes. It's a known glitch that 0 cannot be entered for liabilities. I hadn't heard about MM in 12b before, but if it won't let you then go by hand.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kajola said:
hi again, got a question here.

in schedule 3 under work experience question 12a

should i write under occupation box the title of the NOC code where i want to be assessed ? or the title of the position that i have written in 12b?

for example Occupation= Licensed practical nurse NOC= 3233

or

Occupation= operating room Nurse NOC= 3233

i'm confused because what was said in the guide 7000 is like this

a) Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements. Choose one occupation from the list you provide in your answer to 12b).

thanks
In 12a you MUST write in the NOC against which you wish to be assessed for eligibility.

You MUST have one year of continuous full-time work experience in that NOC to be eligible. If you think your work experience in some or all of your employment fit into that NOC, write that NOC in 12b REGARDLESS of your job title. Your job title is irrelevant, ONLY matching your duties with the description of duties in your primary NOC matters. Clearly if you are entering 3233 in 12a, you need to be able to write 3233 in at least one space in 12b.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kajola said:
under the travel form

i'm single so i don't have any dependents

so should i just fill the boxes with "not applicable"

and should i still tick the box for DID NOT TRAVEL or just leave it blank?

thanks
Don't tick the box, just write a single N/A. good enough.

sscv

Nov 14, 2013
jagschops said:
I have applied recently and have submitted my credit card details for payment. Now I understand from bank that they are upgrading their process and issuing chip technology credit cards to all their existing customers. As a result, a new card will be issued

Question -

1. Is there a way I can communicate to the embassy about the change and inform them of the new credit card details
2. Upon receipt of the new card if I don't activate it then will the old card (expiring in 2016) remain active

Please help
You can check with the bank to keep the old card active. That is easier than trying to contact CIC. Thanks.

With Regards,
SSCV.

Status
Not open for further replies.