+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JZPASSI said:
Hi Kollin

Regarding my Funds

Description Assets (CAD) Liabilities (CAD)
Bank Balance 16567.07
My PF 5068.62
Spouse's PF 6690.95
Unit Linked Insurance Policy 1479.55
Mutual Funds 1020.18
Total 30826.37

I couldn't infer from the CIC guidelines that whether real estate assets can be considered as Proof of Funds and liability. As evident below, I have a mortgage as a liability but I have 2 houses as well and couldn't show only as liability. If my application is successful, I am planning to sell both my properties and settle in Canada.

Description Assets Liabilities
House 1 88647.75
Mortgage of House 1 73188.24
House 2 44031.59
Total 132679.34 73188.24
Balance (Assets –Liabilities) 59491.10

Should i show house details as i heard in INdia they dont take it as asset but I should not end up showing only as liabilty ..I was not going to show these till yday but not i got confused after seeing new threads and i have shown property for NSNP prog for which I m not going to be nominated as i was too late.
Yes you can show your house details but remember settlement funds are liquid assets only.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@kajola

Well, you are just adding to the work of CIC guy. There is no difference in "refer to annexure # xyz" or "Please see attached" other than the reference to the page.

Remember, we can not staple the pages. While, i am sure they wont mix the pages between applicants but you may have more than one attachment to a form. In such case, the reviewer will have to read through atleast first few lines to judge the refered page.

Therefore in my opinion just change it to "Please see attached xyz" and put the give title to attached page. Make their work easy, so more applications can be processed quickly, every1 is very anxious to recieve the response.

kajola said:
hi is it i finished filling up some forms and whenever the space given are not enought i type in "Please see attached" and not "refer to annexure # xyz" is that okey? or do i still need to change it?

thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
Hi, Could anyone advise please

Can Employees Provident Fund be used for Proof of Funds?

As far as I can see in the Wikipedia, it says you can withdraw the money only after 2 months of quitting your current job.
If it's not liquid and unencumbered it can't be used. There is a restriction on withdrawal, therefore it's not liquid.

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
snow_ski said:
My documents reached WES yesterday (checked the FedEx tracking site), but till now the account status saying-waiting for required documents.
How long they take to update status and if it's already late that they haven't updated, what I should do??
they usually take 24-48 hours to update the status. Same happened with me. So just wait.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@atharabbas

I am not IT expert, and its pretty confusing. Your problem is justified.

So, I am responding here so other related field guys may also contribute

In my opinion, the main difference between the 2 NOC (2171 & 2173) is that if your work is more related to interaction and understanding clients requirements before the implementation its 2171

If its more related to interaction and understanding of the programming team then its 2173.

Your duties relate more to 2171 (as i understand) but my suggestion is consult some expert, either someone who applied in 2013 or some senior IT expert (take print out of both NOC's and your experience letter).

Moreover, i think your experience letter needs to be reworded. Try to make it little concise and to the point. You need not to mention all your duties, just the ones which are related to your primary NOC and then add max 1 or 2 to show that you have bigger role.

atharabbas said:
Thank you to clarify dear. I have send you PM (inbox).

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish baissoya said:
Hi, last year i applied under 2147 and my file reached on 17 july 13 but due to cap reached in september 13 my file returned which o received in october end.
I recived packget when i opened it , its having one cover letter which mentioned that 300 capes reached.
Now my question is that along with that on just next page or form its mention with RED COLOR ... 9 digit UCI No. ..and aome ticket mark with red pen om my passport no. Date of issue and expire.
Does it means that tgey checked my refernce letter, work experience, salary slips, ielts, bc, etc docs.
Bcoz this year i am planing to apply under 2281 which is matching with my job duties , so i am preparing to get new refernce letter.
So it ok if i make changes with those refrence letter and details in that.
My main concern and question is that on that i have UCI no. does it means that theyreview my whole files and docs or not.
If you were rejected due to the cap they didn't review your file in detail. BUT nobody can say for sure whether they retained copies or made notes about it for your file.

It doesn't really matter, because:
-- If you have a UCI number you must include it on all future applications with CIC.
-- It is perfectly acceptable to apply under a new NOC this time (assuming of course you qualify under that NOC).
-- It is perfectly acceptable to provide new reference letters and new documents as necessary (but I strongly advise they not contradict any contents of your previous application).

Good luck!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atharabbas said:
1) In case, If I choose NOC 2171 in the Schedule B (Q. 12a) and same NOC for 5 below listed jobs in (Q. 12b) - If VO officer thinks 2171 doesn't match my reference letters, what will be the outcome? Application Returned and fee lost?

2) In case, If I choose NOC 2171 in the Schedule B (Q. 12a) and mention mix NOCs 2171 / 2173 in (Q. 12b) - If VO officer thinks 2171 doesn't match my reference letters, what will be the outcome? Application Returned? or VO can pick alternate NOC form 12b?
You only need a minimum of one year of experience in the primary NOC under which you are applying. For the selection factor points, you can get credit from work experience in other NOCs provided they are in skill type 0 or skill level A or B. So if you have at least 1 year of 2171 which is your primary NOC, but you have some additional years of 2173, no problem, you will still get credit for all your years of experience.

Of course all that is provided that your experience letters and documentation are convincing to the reviewer that you have the experience and fit into the NOCs.

jagschops

Jul 8, 2010
I have applied recently and have submitted my credit card details for payment. Now I understand from bank that they are upgrading their process and issuing chip technology credit cards to all their existing customers. As a result, a new card will be issued

Question -

1. Is there a way I can communicate to the embassy about the change and inform them of the new credit card details
2. Upon receipt of the new card if I don't activate it then will the old card (expiring in 2016) remain active

Please help

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Who says you are not IT expert:) your understanding is 100% correct. I think that's the drawback of working in multiple roles with single title!

I myself is more confident towards 2171 as it's my current PURE title/role as well (but it's just started 3 months back). I will try to get updated Experience Letter from my previous employer and ask him to include only 2171 responsibilities and make my life easier. Do you think it will work in this way, considering, my previous job title "Quality Assurance Lead" (as per many members, title doesn't matter)?

I have shown it to my senior colleagues as well and they are also saying it's mixture of both NOCs :(

+1 for you brother to look in to my case with sincerity.

shah2014 said:
@ atharabbas

I am not IT expert, and its pretty confusing. Your problem is justified.

So, I am responding here so other related field guys may also contribute

In my opinion, the main difference between the 2 NOC (2171 & 2173) is that if your work is more related to interaction and understanding clients requirements before the implementation its 2171

If its more related to interaction and understanding of the programming team then its 2173.

Your duties relate more to 2171 (as i understand) but my suggestion is consult some expert, either someone who applied in 2013 or some senior IT expert (take print out of both NOC's and your experience letter).

Moreover, i think your experience letter needs to be reworded. Try to make it little concise and to the point. You need not to mention all your duties, just the ones which are related to your primary NOC and then add max 1 or 2 to show that you have bigger role.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obryan20 said:
So I have completed my application and submitted it. It has finally been received by CIO today at 9:36am signed by Colin. Spreadsheet has been updated and edit link saved :).

Thanks to all who provided assistance. All the best.

All I can do now is hope and pray.
Good luck to you and all of us!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish baissoya said:
Anyone please help in --- how to process for fresh passport after marriage for spouse, in case of recently marriage on 2nd may 2014.?
From where should I apply for my wife's fresh passport:(applying first time)
1) From Current/present address of me and her.
or
2) From her parental and permanent address.
these are questions you should ask the passport issuing authority in your country, not us.

ambrosio

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
2241 (DIY)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved: 4th SEP 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 22nd DEC 2014
AOR Received.
2ND LINE: 27th JUL 2015
Med's Request
3rd AUG 2015
Med's Done....
SENT: 12th FEB 2016 RECIEVED: 16th FEB 2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25th FEB 2016(CEM); 9th MAR 2016(SGVO); Submitted: 14th MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 21st MAR 2016; VOH: 24th Mar 2016
LANDED..........
In His perfect time
rameez748 said:
which forms spaces are not enough ?

use extra pages...
Bakcground declaration and economic classes...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhawal Kedar said:
Hi Everyone,

My Name is Dhawal Kedar. I am a Hot Air Balloon Pilot based in Pune. I have applied for TWP in LMO category on 16th April 2014 with Pune VFS. Till now haven't got any update and tracking service just says that Visa is under process with Delhi Embassy. I was suppose to join the company in Canada by 2nd week of May but till now no news. Can anyone please let me know what is the average visa process time? I have already same opportunity last year due to Visa officer strike. I don't want to loose it again. Any way i can expedite the process?

Guys any help in this regard will be appreciated.
This thread is about the FSW not TWP and most posters in this thread know about the FSW. We probably won't be much help on TWP. Better look on other sections of this forum for assistance.

Since this isn't your first application you have a UCI number. You could consider contacting the office to which you sent your application, giving your UCI number and trying to get further information.

You could also try contacting an immigration lawyer for assistance.

BTW hot air balloon pilot is pretty cool. I hope you get your visa!

Status
Not open for further replies.