+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Without reporting it LOST and before expiry????

Sending it to CIC is not similar to LOSSING it, unless someone else snatchs it from u and send for his application!

sandy27 said:
kollin is right about cancellation of DD without presenting original one. i had this experience.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayur553 said:
Hi experts... Thanks a lot for all the responses to my previous query. I am now motivated to atleast submit my application.

I have another quick query. Once i have submitted my Application with my passport photocopies, then can i go and get my Passport reissued, in reissue my Address will change, spouse name will be added and of course date of expiry would be changed.... will CIC create a problem?

Also, for settlement fund is PPF statement good for CIC??

Can i give my PCC now and PCC of my wife and child at a later stage??

Regards
Mayur
PCCs can be sent later. If you send some PCCs with application and will send some later I'd add in a note explaining that, it may cause confusion.

You can renew your passport no problem, you just need to update your local VO of the new passport when they contact you for further processing.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanDoIt said:
Thanks again bro...CIO received my application on 14th, I can expect a response between last week of june and second week of august. If CIO finds an application unsuitable, do they intimate by email first and then return the application. Or they just send the application packet back?
If your application is returned you will not receive an e-mail, you will only receive your documents back by post.

There is no way to know when you can expect a response.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arundasp said:
Hi,

My current designation is IT Analyst for past 2 years. Before that 5 yrs as Sr. Software Engineer. Which Job Code should I apply is it 2171 or 2173 ?

Thanks
Arun
Whichever one fits your duties best. You could even apply under both.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Guys do I need to provide documents for Internship as well?

Internship was a degree requirement for my Bachelor & Masters.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srvmh said:
Dear all
I applied to Nova Scotia Programe. At that time i took reference letter from my seniour which is dated of 29-Mar-14. Shall i use the same letter for FSWP programe or need to be latest date??
That letter is recent enough it should be ok.

Nova Scotia PNP? Interesting.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayur553 said:
Thanks Kollins....

Also, do i have to send my Spouse and Childs passport copies with my application?? is it Mandatory... i have applied and might get their passport in time but you never know...

Also, for PCC i can submit my PCC now and PCC of my spouse and child at a later stage??
Spouse's and children's identity and civil status documents as required by the document checklist must be submitted at the time of application. If they have none but you are applying, you can try to make a note of this in your application by including an annexure. I'm not sure whether CIC will accept this or not, but I guess it should be ok if they are not the principal applicant.

PCCs can be sent later. Your child doesn't need a PCC unless he/she is at least 18 years old (16 in some countries).

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel-here said:
URGENT !! - Experts , Pls advise potential match for NOC

One of my friend is keen on Applying in FSW14. His current job is :

Co.- XYZ Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers Ltd
Desig.- Assistant Manager
Job Summary- Responsible for the financial reports & analysis, fin planning, compliance, tax requirements and investment mgmt

Pls advise the best match for NOC, also considering the chances of Cap availability -
One of the 1111-1114 series. Check the descriptions here: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Occupations.aspx?val=1

These are all hot but 1112 is hottest. Suggest preparing application ASAP! Especially more time-consuming items like IELTS and WES.

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Hi,

in case, If I choose NOC 2171 in the Schedule B (Question # 12a) and

1) mention same NOC 2171 for below 4 listed jobs in (Question # 12b)
OR
2) mention mix NOCs 2171 / 2173 in (Question. 12b)

What will be the FSW application outcome in above 2 scenarios if Visa Officer thinks that 2171 doesn't match with my reference letter? In scenario #2, will VO be able to select 2173 himself or application will be refused?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cool_India said:
Dear Seniors,

One questions for the Assets as per the form "imm0008_3e.pdf", pls help to understand...

Assets - We have an agriculture land on my father's name (For God's grace is fine n healthy) however to get the transfer of land on my name its a long process with lot of amount spending in India. Is there any way out that I can show the same Assets in Canadian dollars in my Application?

Another question regarding the Children, we have 2 children studying in 5 and 1 classes respectively. Do we need to take any certificate from the school to add the application? what should I mention in the form i.e. under Education/Occupation details? seconday or less with 5 and 1 years respectively. Pls suggest!

Thanks.
If the land is in your father's name it's not your asset. Don't include it.

Yes you can list your children's occupation as student and choose their education as secondary or less. CIC can see how old they are.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveksharma said:
Folks,
I am an Indian applicant and was about to send my FSW application. My mode of payment was CC from ICICI Bank. Yesterday, I received a new CC from ICICI Bank ( with new number, new expiry date and a PIN). This new CC is a replacement of old CC. In the accompanying letter, ICICI says that all CC that has been used for overseas payment are being replaced with a new CC as per RBI guidelines. My old CC would be valid for only 30 more days.

So, I would request all CC payment folks here (specially from ICICI Bank) to please check with their bank.
Wow, it could have been a disaster! Lucky you.

Further support for the point that DD is much much safer than CC!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indian_immi said:
Hi all,

I was filling the forms , have some questions please help.

1 . My passport has my given name as 'harshdeep singh' and surname as blank(empty). So what should i fill in family name and given name(s) fields of generic form?? both of them are mandatory fields .i can not leave family name as blank.

2. My designation in company is Systems Engineer and my noc is 2174(which doest have this job title but JobDuties match exactly).
in EDUCATION\OCCUPATION DETAILS section of generic form, what should we write in current and intented occupation? In current occupation can i write software developer or I must write Systems Engineer(my current designation). and in intented, can i write software developer or I must write exact NOC(software developer and interactive media programmer) ?

3. there r certain fields in forms where I should write NA but computer not allowing me write anything(should i write after printing forms or any other solution)

4. In economic classes form, ques 12(your work experience), NOC is 2174 but, what must be written in occupation . Systems engineer(my designation) or exact NOC(software developer and interactive media programmer) or i can write software developer.

5. and what is the best mode of payment?

plz help asap.
Thanks ..
1. "NOT APPLICABLE" and provide an annexure explaining it.

2. You should be honest, but if your primary NOC is accurate for current title and intended occupation I suggest writing that.

3. Leave blank and print and hand write N/A in after printing.

4. You can write both with a slash between them. The title isn't so important, it's whether your duties match the NOC description.

5. DD far better than CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.