+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obryan20 said:
future_canadian, +1 for all the assistance you are providing on the forum!
8)
Thanks, hope to help people out. I want all of us who are HONEST, MOTIVATED and APPRECIATIVE of what a privilege it will be to live in Canada to have successful applications.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

I am eligible to apply under two NOCs 2133 & 1123.
My IELTS results will be available only in June first week.
Can I apply for both NOCs in one application.
or can I submit 2 applications one for NOC 2133 and another for NOC 1123.
Only problem with submitting 2 applications is that I will have only one copy of IELTS score.

Regards,
Arjun Singh
1.No you cant apply for two NOCs in one application package.
2.You can submit two different applications for 2 different NOCs.
3.When your result comes out in June,request from British council or IDP or whoever organized your IELTS for you in your area for a second copy....They will tell you the process to take to get it.
Cheers!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nirjhardeb said:
RE-POST

"SOME OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME, WHO WORKED FOR SOME CANADIAN UNIVERSITY APPLICATION CENTER....THAT IF SOMEBODY HAS APPLIED FOR FSWP AND GOT rejected ...and later on he applies for STUDENT VISA...he/she is most likely get his VISA APP rejected....as the VO will not b convinced that he/she will not return back to his/her home country .... which is an Important issue for getting STUDENT VISA in canada....

I know there is something called DUAL INTENT

So my point is....Do I stand a chance to get a STUDENT VISA ...if MY FSWP APP gets rejected unfortunately!??
There is a chance but nobody can say for sure. It is true that CIC is suspicious of people applying for temporary visas who have previously applied for permanent visas. You will probably have to convince them that your intent is not to try to find a way to stay permanently. If you encounter a problem in the future, or you want to get more information on this now so you can decide the best course of action, I highly suggest talking to an immigration lawyer (not a consultant) who will be able to provide you the best advice. If you like I can refer you to my lawyer.

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Proof of funds - FSW

1. Is Fixed Deposit (FD) of 1 year maturity date is acceptable ( or should i need to make FD for 3/6 months and renew it)

2. Is a new FD of 15 days is acceptable of I need to have FD for 3/6 months old

3. If using bank statement, is 2 months old bank statement is acceptable or not.

Which one would be better option for proof of funds

Seniors plz advice.

Thanks

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
kollins said:
1.No you cant apply for two NOCs in one application package.
2.You can submit two different applications for 2 different NOCs.
3.When your result comes out in June,request from British council or IDP or whoever organized your IELTS for you in your area for a second copy....They will tell you the process to take to get it.
Cheers!
Thanks Kollins

If both my applications get accepted then what happens, will they charge me twice :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abcpunjab said:
Please Forum People I need your help. My uncle is Canadian Citizen for last 40 years now to show my relationship with him I need his birth certificate as he was born in Pakistan we can't get BC and he has lost his matric certificate too. Now canadian passports and degree certificates he attained does not carry father's name. So what should I do to prove my relationship? Will his affidavit to this would stand attested and declared in canada itself. Please people with exp in this advise on this issue ASAP for it will take about 10-15 days to get that affidavit(that too if it holds with CIC)
Is it possible to get a new copy of the birth certificate or matriculation certificate? Any family records at all that would tend to prove the relationship? Even old letters, marriage certificates something like that, even if you can't show the relationship directly, you can show a chain from one person to another? Documents are always better than self-attesting. Especially from India/Pakistan/nearby countries because unfortunately there is a lot of immigration fraud from those places and CIC is more suspicious about it.

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
future_canadian said:
Nobody knows. It's important not to leave gaps. I suggest that you can update the information when your local VO once your local VO contacts you for further processing.
This is not at all a mistake , CIC is telling not to leave gap in the sense not to leave more than 6 months or more,even CIC knew very well that after completion of one graduation no one can join within a month or 2 for the next. And no need to give validation for 2 months that idle, or unemployed etc

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Assets = 18500 CAD, Liabilities = 0.0$ and Settlement Fund= 18500 CAD.
Assets - Liabilities = Settlement fund.

Print out the form with English scripts and then write the local script by hand.
Not true. Assets - Liabilities = Net Worth. If that net worth is not liquid, it is not settlement funds. If the assets are liquid and unencumbered, the settlement funds may be even greater than the net worth. They are completely different things.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Thanks Kollins

If both my applications get accepted then what happens, will they charge me twice :)
Definately....you will be charged twice but i'm sure there is a way you can avoid it.
Leave one week in between when you will send the package.
Once your CC gets charged for the first application,you can go ahead to inform your bank to deny any transaction in the following days.....or simply withdraw your fund from the account so that it will be empty.....That way,when its time to charge CC for the 2nd application,it will have payment issues and will be surely returned.
I will advice you to make CC for one application and DD for the second application.
DD can easily been cancelled once you provide the details to your bank.
Cheers!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
HI Seniors
Need advice.

I am working as a Product marketing manager and want to apply in NOC 1123.
but my education is Engineering degree.
I worked for 7 yrs as an engineer and then moved to a marketing role.
Can I apply under NOC 1123

Regards
Arjun Singh
As long as you have minimum of one full year of continuous full-time work experience in NOC 1123 (and can get the employer reference letter to prove it), then yes.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
kollins said:
Definately....you will be charged twice but i'm sure there is a way you can avoid it.
Leave one week in between when you will send the package.
Once your CC gets charged for the first application,you can go ahead to inform your bank to deny any transaction in the following days.....or simply withdraw your fund from the account so that it will be empty.....That way,when its time to charge CC for the 2nd application,it will have payment issues and will be surely returned.
I will advice you to make CC for one application and DD for the second application.
DD can easily been cancelled once you provide the details to your bank.
Cheers!
Ok thanks kollins....may be i was answering thinking of other scenario...my mistake if i am wrong.
Arjun please ignore my message i am deleting that

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phanik107 said:
[size=10pt][/size]Hello Experts

Hope you all doing well.

I have a query regarding the FSW application eligibilty. I do have specified in detailed below and kindli assist me

am aware that eligibility for FSW is 67 points and looking forward for IELTS test result where I have done a good job on all sections except listening.
am not confident on getting required eligibitly points from IELTS. i do have a cousin (Mother's sister son) in Canada who is also a PR holder. I contemplate of using his PR which I can compensate 5 points extra to get my profile been eligible

In order to use of my cousin PR.what are the supporting documnets to produce for FSW application and also want to know whether my cousin to be considered by CIC?

Relation : Cousin (My Mother sister's son)

Kindly suggest me on my case and really appreciated for a quick turn around.

Regards,
Phani
To claim 5 points under adaptability you need to show proof of relationship. Cousin isn't mentioned on the list of relations, but the list does say "i.e." so that implies that the list is not exhaustive. You can always try. Proof of relationship would be birth certificates or other identity or civil status documents you can use to establish the chain of relationship between you and your cousin.

I hope you do well on your IELTS. Bear in mind that you MUST meet the minimum IELTS score in all 4 areas to be eligible for FSW. It is a minimum requirement. If you don't meet the minimum IELTS score in all 4 areas your application will be rejected as ineligible no matter how many points you can earn.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
!Aman! said:
Hi all, I'm new here and would like to know a few things regarding settlement funds:

1. I've read PPF account can be used a proof, what documents would be required for this, just the passbook or some letter from the bank?
2. My wife has also got a PPF account, can I use it for this purpose?
3. I've some FDs, with my father as joint holder, however, I'm the primary account holder and the money is mine. Tax liability also lies with me and can be seen in my TDS forms (Form 26A of my PAN etc). Can these FDs be used to show funds? If yes, what documents are required?
4. I've got a couple of Mutual funds also, "HDFC Equity Fund-Growth" and "HDFC Top 200 Fund-Growth". Can these be used and documents required if yes?
1. What's PPF account? Is it liquid or easily liquifiable? If so it can be used.
2. If you can use your PPF account she can use hers.
3. Yes you can use them.
4. Are these mutual funds traded on public markets, such that you could sell them quickly if you wanted? If so they can be included.

For all such accounts I suggest sending the most recent statement or screen shot of online account access or passbook photocopy. Your local VO will ask for further or updated information if they require it.

Status
Not open for further replies.