+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
CPR2012 said:
1) If u have salary slips from last 3 months, then that will do.
2) Bank statement is a sepereate requirement, you need to provide latest 3 or 6 months (Seniors can you clarify this point please), i am not sure, but definetly stamped and signatured by the bank on each page of the statement.
Also take a bank statement on their template stating that you have CAD $14720 (2 applicants -I hope i am correct on this) in your account on this date and also mention CAD $14720 in your local currency.
3) Yes you should provide all job related documents
Thank you.
1) Yes I would be able to get 3 months salary slips and also last 6 months bank statement (with stamp on each page) to show enough cash in account as required.

2) Job offer letter - is it required for all previous jobs OR only the recent job offer letter will be enough like recent salary slips?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SS1982 said:
Hi,
pls advise on below queries:

1) I am the Principal applicant, do I need to submit the copies of my spouse's marksheets / degree and work experience documents?

2) There are few questions related to address, work experience, personal history where dates need to mentioned as "From" "To". Please advise if the "To" field can be left blank in the current period or we have write current month May 14. For example : 1) From Dec 2012 to "May 2014" , or 2) Dec 2012 to ....(Blank) or (3) From Dec 2012 to " Till Date" . in this case "Till date" has to be written by Pen, post taking out the print. Which is the correct way ??

1. No. Only those documents of your spouse mentioned in the document checklist.

2. For any date that is "to" the present and ongoing, I'd leave it blank and then write "Present" by hand in the space. Except on the generic application form (main form), where you can't validate without entering dates. There is a glitch on that form that you cannot validate the form on the same date as any date filled in on the form. Strange isn't it? So what I did was to enter the date of the day after I validated the form, and attach an annexure explaining that the date was intended to convey "to present."

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rababkazim said:
we can show treasury bills as a proof of funds ?
my jewellery bills are written in urdu language .estimation of gold and price is in english. can i send them ?
Treasury bills means government bonds, not "treasure" as in jewelry.

You can include jewelry as an asset, but not as proof of settlement funds, because it is not a liquid asset.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
atharabbas said:
Thank you.
1) Yes I would be able to get 3 months salary slips and also last 6 months bank statement (with stamp on each page) to show enough cash in account as required.

2) Job offer letter - is it required for all previous jobs OR only the recent job offer letter will be enough like recent salary slips? - All job related documents for all the companies you worked for till date

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Many Thanks

+ 1 :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sansanlaosu said:
Hi,
Thank for your kind reply.
I thought I would never be able to get the answer.
Actually I have sent an email to the department of transport and main roads, however it will take them 15 working days to response my request. After they reply, then I start my application. I guess it would be another 15 work days again. (What an efficiency)
I had one inquiry, hoping you could be able to answer.
The learner permit was long expired(more than a decade) and gone(I think I lost it). And the documents they require for Identification are mostly Australian issued which I am unable to provide.
How do I apply without those documents?

Sorry to bother with that much questions.
very anxious.

Thank you again for your help advice.
I think you should ask them those questions, not us.

Remember you can send PCCs later. So if it turns out in the end that you are unable to obtain the traffic report because you don't have the IDs, lost your learner's permit, they no longer have records, or whatever reason, just explain it thoroughly and honestly.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Max_ash said:
Question to all the forum members.

Does anyone know if a person can apply in more than 1 NOC? I mean you apply in say NOC1234 and then you release that's not your correct NOC.... so you apply in another NOC(sayNOC9876) while your earlier application is still pending with CIC.

Does anyone know what happens in that case????

We just applied in a NOC and now release that's not my correct NOC..... so while my earlier application(applied on on 5/1/14) is with CIC, can I send another application to CIC with different NOC??
Will it these 2 applications make CIC suspicious about my case and reject bot of my applications??

Does anyone has any insight on this??
You are allowed to have simultaneously pending applications with different NOCs if you would qualify under more than one NOC. In your case, if you think you actually have an incorrect NOC, I would withdraw the one you think is incorrect. It probably looks bad to know you have an incorrect application and leave it pending.

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
future_canadian said:
You are allowed to have simultaneously pending applications with different NOCs if you would qualify under more than one NOC. In your case, if you think you actually have an incorrect NOC, I would withdraw the one you think is incorrect. It probably looks bad to know you have an incorrect application and leave it pending.
1) In case, If I choose NOC 2171 in the Schedule B (Q. 12a) and same NOC for 5 below listed jobs in (Q. 12b) - If VO officer thinks 2171 doesn't match my reference letters, what will be the outcome? Application Returned and fee lost?

2) In case, If I choose NOC 2171 in the Schedule B (Q. 12a) and mention mix NOCs 2171 / 2173 in (Q. 12b) - If VO officer thinks 2171 doesn't match my reference letters, what will be the outcome? Application Returned? or VO can pick alternate NOC form 12b?

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Yes one can apply for more than 1 NOC. But, you will need 2 copies of IELTS and WES i believe
Oh yeah... that's correct. Didnt think of that :)

Thanks xXCiscoGuyXx!!!!

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
future_canadian said:
Yeah, makes sense.
But how do we withdraw our application..... I mean once you send your application to CIC there's now way you can withdraw it or is there a way to do so??

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Max_ash said:
Yeah, makes sense.
But how do we withdraw our application..... I mean once you send your application to CIC there's now way you can withdraw it or is there a way to do so??
There is a way to withdraw your application but for that you have to wait till you get PER/AOR that is some sort of application no or File no. Then you have to send an email regarding withdrawal of your application to Visa Office you selected. OR another way is if you have your UCI# then email CIO-NS that you would like to withdraw your application. If lucky enough you will get your file back without getting charged.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
So I have completed my application and submitted it. It has finally been received by CIO today at 9:36am signed by Colin. Spreadsheet has been updated and edit link saved :).

Thanks to all who provided assistance. All the best.

All I can do now is hope and pray.

indian_immi

Sep 17, 2013
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-10-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
indian_immi said:
Hi all,

I was filling the forms , have some questions please help.

1 . My passport has my given name as 'harshdeep singh' and surname as blank(empty). So what should i fill in family name and given name(s) fields of generic form?? both of them are mandatory fields .i can not leave family name as blank.

2. My designation in company is Systems Engineer and my noc is 2174(which doest have this job title but JobDuties match exactly).
in EDUCATION\OCCUPATION DETAILS section of generic form, what should we write in current and intented occupation? In current occupation can i write software developer or I must write Systems Engineer(my current designation). and in intented, can i write software developer or I must write exact NOC(software developer and interactive media programmer) ?

3. there r certain fields in forms where I should write NA but computer not allowing me write anything(should i write after printing forms or any other solution)

4. In economic classes form, ques 12(your work experience), NOC is 2174 but, what must be written in occupation . Systems engineer(my designation) or exact NOC(software developer and interactive media programmer) or i can write software developer.

5. and what is the best mode of payment?

plz help asap.
Thanks ..
plz answer i..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish baissoya said:
Hi ,
My passport is about to expire in feb 2015 and i am planning to send my application in august because i have to collect docs for my wife like passport, marraige certf. , pcc etc.
So is it ok to use same passport or should i renue it for myself ???
No problem but you should renew well before the deadline so you will have it on hand to provide updated information to your local VO when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.