+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vennila

Apr 29, 2014
HI,

App Recieved Date - 12th May
Noc - 3142
Mode of Payment - DD

I have not checked for my DD encashment yet. Now that they have started charging 12th May applicants, How long for PER mail ?

replies pls. TIA

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:
The bold is contradictory...Am I missing something?

You only pay the application fees for Accompany dependent (not non-accompanying),that what the guide mentioned...Which fee for all dependents are you referring to?
OK..
First please confirm if you have sent your application..
Then as per Pandu sb.. Can you please confirm if you have checked "NO" and mentioned the reason that why your dependents will not accompany you??

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aha2174 said:
OK..
First please confirm if you have sent your application..
Then as per Pandu sb.. Can you please confirm if you have checked "NO" and mentioned the reason that why your dependents will not accompany you??
You are asking the wrong person.... ;D

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
aha2174 said:
You mean to say that they wont inform by their own that file has been transferred to VO.. And if this is correct then I guess many applications would have reached to New Delhi VO too and applicants should wait for their AOR..
Yes the CIO will not intimate you unless you email them and enquire about the status of your file. secondly LVO do not send AOR whereas New Delhi Visa Office do send AOR.

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
ANANJAY said:
Brother do u make 67 points without your wifes ielts...
If it is so then there is is no need at all to send your wifes ielts score as it wont improve nything.
See chances of getting PR of a person with 67 points is equal to one who have 100 points. So just relax.

PS- I personally dont feel that they accept additional documents which are sent later, othrwse my file have been pushed to july 4th.
Thanks Ananjay !! I was bit tensed about a reference letter that I submitted for one company .. so if in case CIC doesnt consider it saying lack of details, my Wife's IELTS score can help me to get through 67 bench mark..
I know that I am thinking a lot .. but couldnt resist to check with seniors on this forum

khan_raza

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
LANDED..........
3-Oct-2015
Manucharyanroza said:
It is not a problem, as many applicants faced to this and their CC were charged already. I even called to CIC and they replied, that it is OK.
I had the same issue when filling up the fee payment form.

The form itself allows a single digit for months 01 - 09, therefore I left it as it is.

contactadi

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
rohan85 said:
Dear Senior Members,

I am a 9th May applicant under NOC 2171. My CC has not been charged so far. I have not received my application back too.
Any thoughts on what might be happening with my application?
Is it safe to assume that my CC won't get charged and my application would be back?
More than the desire to go to Canada, it is the non-acceptance of the efforts put in the pursuit of the dream, which is hurting me!
Thanks,
Rohan.
varuen said:
Hi Rohan, contactadi is a 8th May applicant, his CC was charged just 2 days back on 28th as per the CC.
So hope for the best...
Yeah. Anyone on 8-9th may should not lose hope. Stay positive. Give it another week or two. Even I was thinking of starting to reapply and then the sms came!

Cheers and all the best

cliff_bored

Jul 31, 2014
Hi! Would just like to know how long did it take for your WES evaluation report to arrive. Upon checking with WES, they have sent my report on July 2 but I still have not received it till now. Am starting to worry it'll never arrive.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
cliff_bored said:
Hi! Would just like to know how long did it take for your WES evaluation report to arrive. Upon checking with WES, they have sent my report on July 2 but I still have not received it till now. Am starting to worry it'll never arrive.
You might have choose Standard Delivery option. This will take a lot of time. Better go for Express Delivery by ordering a new report. You will get your report in 3 to 7 days depending on your country of residence.

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
Hello All Folks,

Request help on Another query with regards to my application, god knows how many more to come, I sometimes think that the seniors do such a noble cause by helping everyone of us and getting their applications through. Hats off and cheers!!

meanwhile, with regards to my query here it follows..

I have worked in 4 companies in my career so far:

Latest Company - Working for more than 4 years and claiming points for the code 1113 for 4 years, have reference letter signed by supervisor on company letter head

Immediate past - Worked for 2.5 years, but my profile more matches the code 0122 from NOC 2011 list, this code is not available in the latest NOC list, can I claim the points for this code??? Donot have reference letter, will provide self declaration on an affidavit along with joining letter, experience letter, salary slips, form 16

1 before the past - Worked for 1.5 years but not at a manager level, and the code also matches 0122, so if I wish to claim points for this code, what is the way out. Also, donot have reference letter, will provide self declaration on an affidavit along with joining letter, experience letter, salary slips,

First company - worked for about 9 months, but not claiming points, still will provide joining letter, experience letter.

Pls help what should i do in this case, and will the documentation I explained above suffice?

I will be filing my application latest by this weekend.

Best regards,
Ashesh

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
BhanuGhai said:
Here I have 1 more query... What in case I have mine and my husbands Birth Certificate with no Names mentioned on it. I mean the Name field shows up x as we both were not named till the dates our Birth Certificates were made.

What can be done for the same?
Will it work as it is? Or what else can be done..

Plzz help!!
Even my birth certificate doesn't have my name on it...but i do submitted sec school certificate along with...
Do submit sec school certificate if it has
Applicant name
Dob
Parents name

And/ or affidavit as a proof of birth
As i submitted my sec school certificate so m nt sure whether they accepted my BC or sec school marksheet
Even u can add. Name to your birth certificate by visiting municipal corporation/ council/ concerned authority..
It will hardly take 10 days

resum

Mar 19, 2014
my application reached cic on 12th may...mode of payment DD. My DD valid till 30/07/2014 :'(. I don't know whether it has been encashed or not...Where do I stand??????

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
resum said:
my application reached cic on 12th may...mode of payment DD. My DD valid till 30/07/2014 :'(. I don't know whether it has been encashed or not...Where do I stand??????
Hi, review of applications received by CIC on May 12th appears to be currently on and yours may have been checked. Try your bank to know whether your DD has been encashed. All the best :)

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014
Dear Experts,

I want to apply for noc 2172 ( Database analysts and data administrators).
The example tiltles mentioned in the site were :
data administrator
data custodian
data dictionary administrator
data warehouse analyst
database administrator (DBA)
database analyst
database architect
technical architect – database

Do my designation need to be one of the above for better chances or it;s not required as long as the roles and responsibilities match?
please suggest.
Thanks a lot.

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
ashesh said:
Hello All Folks,

Request help on Another query with regards to my application, god knows how many more to come, I sometimes think that the seniors do such a noble cause by helping everyone of us and getting their applications through. Hats off and cheers!!

meanwhile, with regards to my query here it follows..

I have worked in 4 companies in my career so far:

Latest Company - Working for more than 4 years and claiming points for the code 1113 for 4 years, have reference letter signed by supervisor on company letter head

Immediate past - Worked for 2.5 years, but my profile more matches the code 0122 from NOC 2011 list, this code is not available in the latest NOC list, can I claim the points for this code??? Donot have reference letter, will provide self declaration on an affidavit along with joining letter, experience letter, salary slips, form 16

1 before the past - Worked for 1.5 years but not at a manager level, and the code also matches 0122, so if I wish to claim points for this code, what is the way out. Also, donot have reference letter, will provide self declaration on an affidavit along with joining letter, experience letter, salary slips,

First company - worked for about 9 months, but not claiming points, still will provide joining letter, experience letter.

Pls help what should i do in this case, and will the documentation I explained above suffice?

I will be filing my application latest by this weekend.

Best regards,
Ashesh
Hi!

You will get points for your total work experience not matter if your NOC is in the 50-eligible-occupations list or not. It is summed up independently from assessing your Primary NOC duties. What you have mentioned is pretty enough. Just be sure you have as much evidence as you can especially for your Primary NOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.