+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
rajkamalmohanram said:
It can go like this --> NN>>NS>>NN>>IP .
Thanks Raj! I thought all along that there is no movement in my account..At least my background moved from NN to NS..

Another question, in the additional document section, I submitted my SG COC last Nov 11 but up to now, the status is "provided", will it change to something like "received" or "accepted"??

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015

Ive noted one issue with eAPR.

When you open any tab with your personal/work/travel/education history, and you close that page before it is completely loaded... You end up loosing all if your saved history for that particular tab.

This thing happened with me three of times.

So try to avoid this situation !

However, if the page is not loaded completely, just refresh your browser by pressing F5 key.

Hope this helps !

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
True, this happened with me as well. Solution: Just try to put as much accurate and detailed an information as possible the first time, double check, save and then try to avoid visiting the page unnecessarily.

rafzy said:

Ive noted one issue with eAPR.

When you open any tab with your personal/work/travel/education history, and you close that page before it is completely loaded... You end up loosing all if your saved history for that particular tab.

This thing happened with me three of times.

So try to avoid this situation !

However, if the page is not loaded completely, just refresh your browser by pressing F5 key.

Hope this helps !

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
noramime said:
Thanks Raj! I thought all along that there is no movement in my account..At least my background moved from NN to NS..

Another question, in the additional document section, I submitted my SG COC last Nov 11 but up to now, the status is "provided", will it change to something like "received" or "accepted"??
I guess the default BG is not started , shortly after medicals passed they change it to not needed at this time. Not as you guys are saying Not needed at this is the default one.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jd93 said:
I guess the default BG is not started , shortly after medicals passed they change it to not needed at this time. Not as you guys are saying Not needed at this is the default one.
Nope, I'm pretty sure it starts with "Not needed at this time".

For me, it BG has gone like this after I submitted my application -

NN >> NS >> NN.

Initially it was "Not needed at this time", then it was set to "Not Started" right after my medicals passed and it went back to "Not Needed at this time" 16 days after AOR and 10 days after medicals passed.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
noramime said:

I guess it'll stay provided but I am not very sure about this one though!

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I guess it'll stay provided but I am not very sure about this one though!
It will change to "accepted" once cic reviews and accept your additional docs.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Man, I thank you for all your selfless efforts helping on that forum, including me. God bless you!

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
My spouse's ielts expired before we could submit eAPR. We got a new ielts result.

Now should I attach the previous TRF with LOE as well, since the new TRF number will not match with the one we put in the EE profile?

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
question for folks who submitted eAPR in Nov...

Per Raj's list, i noticed some folks had medicals passed and background status change very soon after submitting eAPR.

My application still says "review of eligibility is progress". Will eligibility need to be completed first, before medicals are passed ??
Note: my doctor said my results have been uploaded in the system (i did the upfront emedical)

How long before i should be concerned that eligibility review is still 'in progress' ?

Thank you !

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sodapop123 said:

Per Raj's list, i noticed some folks had medicals passed and background status change very soon after submitting eAPR.

My application still says "review of eligibility is progress". Will eligibility need to be completed first, before medicals are passed ??
Note: my doctor said my results have been uploaded in the system (i did the upfront emedical)

How long before i should be concerned that eligibility review is still 'in progress' ?

Thank you !
I am also facing the similar situation ... But first thing is that your Medicals and PCC are checked if they are complete and provided with eAPR as per the requirements of IRCC.

If both are correct, then your application go to next step otherwise, it is rejected staight forwardly !

ash_rock

Jun 15, 2016
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2016
sodapop123 said:

Thank you !
Had the same question and got it clarified from my friend who has recently moved to Canada. The two states of BG check and Eligibility are not really dependent and take some time to move to passed as the real ground work needs to be completed by VO before the states are changed and this is the time consuming part of the overall process.

Cheers and good luck!!!

Lets_do_it

Oct 20, 2016
Hi Raj,

Please update my profile. Medical - passed on Nov 27.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not started

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rudbee said:
My spouse's ielts expired before we could submit eAPR. We got a new ielts result.

Now should I attach the previous TRF with LOE as well, since the new TRF number will not match with the one we put in the EE profile?
Raj would appreciate if you please opine on this please....