+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

craigc

Nov 26, 2016
nish1018 said:
Hello all,
What should we need to answer in have my name applied immigration and citizenship canada before? I answered no as I though it's about permenant residence application.

I only applying first time. I never got refusal.
I came on student visa and currently have post graduation work permit

Please advise guys!!
If I were you I'd say yes and give them the UCI so that they can reference back to the record (I'd assume pretty good) that they have on file. Might even expedite the process (won't put my money on this one though...)

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I submited my eAPR and received AOR on 22 November. My status is currently Eligibility check in Progress.
Good luck everyone!!

Nov 27, 2016
Please add me to the list as well: CEC from Toronto

Ontario Nomination received: 9th Nov 2016
ITA: 16th Nov 2016
e-APR: 21st Nov 2016
AOR: 21st Nov 2016
Medical: 16th Nov 2016
Current status:
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: NN

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
nish1018 said:
Hello all,
What should we need to answer in have my name applied immigration and citizenship canada before? I answered no as I though it's about permenant residence application.

Please advise guys!!
You should answer YES as you are already in Canada and you already have been assigned a UCI number which will remain same for you for as long as you live.

If you have said NO, write an LOE and send through CSE your LOE explaining what you understood from this question.

Do this ASAP !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nish1018 said:
Hello all,

Please advise guys!!
If you already have a UCI, you should have said YES. They check if there are any existing details in GCMS/FOSS system and this is recorded in your GCMS file.

Please do send a CSE mentioning your previous UCI and apologize for not mentioning it earlier.

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
AK_canada said:
System-generated error code:NPYRWURU (2016-11-28 03:11:35)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Guys, any resolution to this issue for those who were struggling? Were you able to make your payment? Is there any advice for me to attempt doing this?
Please guide.
I have tried thousand times, no luck, running out of time now... not sure what to do...

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, one quick question. In past, I used a representative. When they told me they wouldn't provide me with my login/password details, I refused their services. I withdrew my profile that they created and created a new one under a brand new GCKey. When I submitted my application, I chose NO at a Use of a Representative question. Am I correct?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dedicated said:
Guys, one quick question. In past, I used a representative. When they told me they wouldn't provide me with my login/password details, I refused their services. I withdrew my profile that they created and created a new one under a brand new GCKey. When I submitted my application, I chose NO at a Use of a Representative question. Am I correct?
Yes

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj and Krispi,
I have added a new row in the sheet named "Last updated by"__________"on date"____________"forum page number"__________"post number"____. Please update the blanks appropriately whoever updates the sheet. So in that way we will know till which post the data is up to date and will be easy to keep track of and reduce unnecessary conflicts.

For ex. if I update the sheet for a member who posted on page 52 and whose post is 4th, I will update the above line as
Last updated by Ash on date 28th November forum page number 54 post number 4.

So we will know the tracker is up to date till this page of the forum.
Also I am hoping to add a new column "current country of residence" and "total family members in application" in the sheet besides visa office for more detailed analysis. Please let me know what do you think about this idea.

Reason to add a new column - country of residence is to determine visa office and keep track of average time taken by certain visa offices.
and for - total family members in application is to determine if number of dependants affect the processing time. i.e. whether or not a visa office takes more time for families than single applicants.

Please follow update the first row as you update the sheet accordingly and let me know what do you think about adding these 2 columns.

Thanks.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks! But won't the fact that I do not mention the representative at all somehow be perceived as misrepresentation?
Their address might be in the WES report (if WES mentions the address while sending the results to IRCC).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dedicated said:
Thanks! But won't the fact that I do not mention the representative at all somehow be perceived as misrepresentation?
Their address might be in the WES report (if WES mentions the address while sending the results to IRCC).
Doesn't matter, IMO. As long as you do not have a representative now, you are good to go.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Apoorv said:
I have tried thousand times, no luck, running out of time now... not sure what to do...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi ALL,

Still not able to "Transmit & Pay" the "RPRF + PR Application Fees". Error still turning up. Trying since 19-Nov-16 till date.

I found this new details from where one can mail the query pertaining to CIC:

1) mail to CIC Help Center:
enqserv@international.gc.ca and question@cic.gc.ca

2) ALL "Outside Canada can raise the complaint at 0016139444000". - Note- Open between 8-4 pm (Canadian Time Zone) - I had word yesterday- CIC is in process of resolving the issue. Customer care team will not be bale to help any further. We have to wait.

3) Raise "Technical Query" online through MY CIC account.

4) Fill "Web form" CIC website.