joelvetticat

Sep 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
02-06-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nope, I'm pretty sure it starts with "Not needed at this time".

For me, it BG has gone like this after I submitted my application -

NN >> NS >> NN.

Initially it was "Not needed at this time", then it was set to "Not Started" right after my medicals passed and it went back to "Not Needed at this time" 16 days after AOR and 10 days after medicals passed.
Hello Raj,
My BG was initially NOT STARTED and then changed to NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME.

Cheers !!!

andyincanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
Hi Raj,

My back ground check changed to - Not Needed at this time (Nov 27). It was - "In Progress".

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should i Be worried ? I got AOR on the 11th of November and till no Medicals hasnt changed to PASSED!! I AM WORRIED

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
My spouse's ielts expired before we could submit eAPR. We got a new ielts result.

Now should I attach the previous TRF with LOE as well, since the new TRF number will not match with the one we put in the EE profile?
Yes, I suppose you could do that.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sodapop123 said:
question for folks who submitted eAPR in Nov...

Per Raj's list, i noticed some folks had medicals passed and background status change very soon after submitting eAPR.

My application still says "review of eligibility is progress". Will eligibility need to be completed first, before medicals are passed ??
Note: my doctor said my results have been uploaded in the system (i did the upfront emedical)

How long before i should be concerned that eligibility review is still 'in progress' ?

Thank you !
rafzy said:
I am also facing the similar situation ... But first thing is that your Medicals and PCC are checked if they are complete and provided with eAPR as per the requirements of IRCC.

If both are correct, then your application go to next step otherwise, it is rejected staight forwardly !
See, please don't take this the wrong way but kindly take some time to read the last couple of pages before posting questions. I have said this like 7 - 8 times on this very thread -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5606593#msg5606593

@rafzy - I quoted your post too on my answer yesterday.

Medicals can take anywhere from a couple of days to one month to pass.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
joelvetticat said:
Hello Raj,

Cheers !!!
Did you check status of your application before your meds passed? I have recorded the dates when my status changed so I am absolutely sure it was "Not Needed at this time" in the beginning. Right after you submitted your application, it would have been Not Needed >> Not started (When medicals is set to "Passed") >> Not Needed (A few days after medicals is set to pass).

May be yours took a different route altogether but I cannot comment on that!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Managerchap said:
Should i Be worried ? I got AOR on the 11th of November and till no Medicals hasnt changed to PASSED!! I AM WORRIED
Dont be worried..two aspects here..one-when your doc sends meds and two- when cic updates the same.. Sometimes, cic updates late.. And most times this happens..

have a talk with your doc buddy...to be doubly sure..about when he sent your meds or its something else(most likely not, most docs inform if they find something funny..and they call you first before they inform anyone else)

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
andyincanada said:
Hi Raj,

My back ground check changed to - Not Needed at this time (Nov 27). It was - "In Progress".
Hello

This a good sign..most likely R10 is complete..

You are seeing some fast processing bro..

Most likely, you wudnt see much in mycic hereon..keep checking feb onwards..if you see it go to progress your PPR will be there 1-3 days..

All is well brother..best wishes! :)

nish1018

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary: Ottawa Secondary: Vagerville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
Hello all,
What should we need to answer in have my name applied immigration and citizenship canada before? I answered no as I though it's about permenant residence application.

I only applying first time. I never got refusal.
I came on student visa and currently have post graduation work permit

Please advise guys!!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
joelvetticat said:
Hello Raj,

Cheers !!!
Relax..very normal.. Not started then not needed to in progress and the where fun begins.,wait till it goes into progess 2nd time..u worry too much :(

Best wishes!!

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
System-generated error code:NPYRWURU (2016-11-28 03:11:35)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Guys, any resolution to this issue for those who were struggling? Were you able to make your payment? Is there any advice for me to attempt doing this?
Please guide.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AK_canada said:
System-generated error code:NPYRWURU (2016-11-28 03:11:35)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Guys, any resolution to this issue for those who were struggling? Were you able to make your payment? Is there any advice for me to attempt doing this?
Please guide.
Their website still says "Note: Some users of Express Entry are experiencing technical difficulties. We are looking into the matter and thank you for your patience." . I guess the only thing that can be done now is report the issue to them and wait for them to fix it. A lot of people have been reporting this lately. This is devastating for people whose documents (PCC/IELTS etc) are expiring very soon.

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Their website still says "Note: Some users of Express Entry are experiencing technical difficulties. We are looking into the matter and thank you for your patience." . I guess the only thing that can be done now is report the issue to them and wait for them to fix it. A lot of people have been reporting this lately. This is devastating for people whose documents (PCC/IELTS etc) are expiring very soon.
Ok, so wait & watch....
i've raised multiple tickets but thanksgiving weekend may have been the reason for no resolution on their end.. Yes, it's awful for those on a tight timeline.

craigc

Nov 26, 2016
AK_canada said:
Ok, so wait & watch....
i've raised multiple tickets but thanksgiving weekend may have been the reason for no resolution on their end.. Yes, it's awful for those on a tight timeline.
I doubt it's thanksgiving weekend in Canada last week haha
But anyway IRCC has not been very fast in rectifying problems related to their website/system... Can't quite expect them to be as fast as other countries to eh