sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usman_14pk said:
Guys.... my application was received on 31st DEC and it looks like even many of NOV applicants are still waiting for their AORs. So do you think I have a chance of getting AOR in near future? :-/ It's been more than 6 months now :-/
Don't worry buddy, Hope you will get it this month, Immigration is a process which demands lots and lots of patience. Hang in tight, there are many others like you who are in the same boat ;)

Trust me , (if i am not wrong) i am the only person in the December OINP Application list who's EE profile is more than a year old ;D.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
hi guys,

need urgent help....

I am a March 3rd 2016 applicant applied for ONIP, today morning i received an email informing application updated but when tried to login its gibing an error: The Username you have entered has been previously revoked. Please enter a valid Username.

What to do now??? shall i create a new account n link the existing one....none of my personal details have change...
Kindly suggest....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
abhowmik said:
What might be the thought process for you to make this comment - "I expect nominations of December applicants before November." ?
Now whatever I say will be questioned. So just read this and do not react , it is just a speculation based on my observation.

The November applicants have been waiting for 8-9 months now, and it is high time for OINP to finish with nomination or else their EE profile will change which is problem for OINP and wastage of time. Again applicants will have problems too for expiring IELTS, passport etc. SO they would certainly give nominations anytime now. On the other hand the restriction of Draw invites to 750 was temporary to cover up the back log, and by now they must have cleared it, so there will be more invites like 2000 per draw anytime after August. So we can expect nominations of Nov. applicants from August. Now November applicants are very less so December applicants will immediately start getting nominations by 15th August. Now 90 days from 15th August is 15th November so that will be the time when we all will get nominations. This is based on file numbers of Dec applicants which are 2700 to 3000 i.e 300 total nominations ( or say 400 max) to be given. 90 days is enough to do so.

Good luck for nomination

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
dears,

just a thought:

how about having a separate thread summarises those from Spet (Oct?) awaiting post-AOR updates until March 16'?
December group here is the largest group and this thread is widely viewed. Its a group of 120 now and we feel like a class room. Why cant we stay here and discuss about post AOR. Lets continue till we get nomination. Good if we can continue up to PR and even good we continue up to pre departure meet.

Believe me I wont be surprised if even OINP officers are watching this thread . ;)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
Provinces are possibly going slow/holding nominations on instructions from IRCC. Once IRCC (hopefully) increases draw size to 2000-2500 by Oct. End, the provinces should also release the nominations in bulk.
sorry I cant give them more time now. They have only July to finish the back log. They must start with HUGE draws by 8th August draw :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LETS NOT FORGET THE REMAINING 12 APPLICANTS WHO STILL ARE WIATING FOR AOR AND WISH THEM A VERY GOOD LUCK

Ashu0729/6th Dec, mrinal3757/7th Dec, H O N E S T/0th Dec, SR1978/14th Dec

ashwanee/15th Dec, adeep9/15th Dec, akashdesa/15th Dec, luvanuj/24th Dec

ziad87/29th Dec, Akhil5293/29th Dec, joantasik/30th Dec, language _inst./31st Dec

note: if any of the above applicants have recd AOR, kindly update it immediately

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
@maged_mmh, I think you are looking for the below thread :-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-applications-sent-october-2015-t392884.0.html
I meant new place to track collectively and briefly like we used to do in OOPNP Acknowledgement Received now it's deleted.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
December group here is the largest group and this thread is widely viewed. Its a group of 120 now and we feel like a class room. Why cant we stay here and discuss about post AOR. Lets continue till we get nomination. Good if we can continue up to PR and even good we continue up to pre departure meet.

Believe me I wont be surprised if even OINP officers are watching this thread . ;)
just to have idea about other candidates too (Oct to March)

are we being watched?! :eek:

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
bestofluck said:
LETS NOT FORGET THE REMAINING 12 APPLICANTS WHO STILL ARE WIATING FOR AOR AND WISH THEM A VERY GOOD LUCK

Ashu0729/6th Dec, mrinal3757/7th Dec, H O N E S T/0th Dec, SR1978/14th Dec

ashwanee/15th Dec, adeep9/15th Dec, akashdesa/15th Dec, luvanuj/24th Dec

ziad87/29th Dec, Akhil5293/29th Dec, joantasik/30th Dec, language _inst./31st Dec

note: if any of the above applicants have recd AOR, kindly update it immediately
You skipped me. That's cheating .... lol :p
usman_14pk/31st Dec

bananamilk

May 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
yes. send a completed change of personal info form indicating your new passport number and attach full clear copy of the new passport (all the blank pages), also update the passport field in your CIC EE profile.

send the form with the passport copy by snail mail not email, as they only accept fax or post/courier
Thank you for your reply! I went to OINP office in person and dropped off that form and copy of my new passport.
Could you tell me how to update my passport number in my CIC EE profile?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bananamilk said:
Thank you for your reply! I went to OINP office in person and dropped off that form and copy of my new passport.
Could you tell me how to update my passport number in my CIC EE profile?
never done it myself, but I guess you need to update the section for personal information.

be sure to update the settlement funds now you have added an additional dependent and also the number of dependents

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
usman_14pk said:
You skipped me. That's cheating .... lol :p
usman_14pk/31st Dec
You are definitely an January applicant, as 31st was an holiday and all applications were recd on 3rd january. So it would be better you join the january group. This is the reason I dint add you. Good luck for your AOR.

Still if you insist, I will be more than happy to add you.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
to the experts here, i have a question (and i know some of you will ask me to check other threads which I already did :( ),

Well i had my IELTS test in Septemebr 2015 and my results were out the same month. Now i have received my AOR and currently waiting for a note regarding the processing of my application and later the Nomination ;D ;D

Most of the threads say that it is valid for 1 year at the time of processing ! can anyone clarify that ? and in my case; do i have to retake the test before September in order not to lose the language points for my EE profile?

appreciate your help :)

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@s.abuhass IELTS scores are valid for 2 years !.

You just need to get ITA and submit your application before expiry of 2 years. Once you submit application to IRCC , even if your score expire then also you are fine.

Source - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Hii...my wife is a principal applicant & our documents was received in February'2016,so our aor is still pending.
Actually, there are following small changes, which I want to know should I inform OINP or should I wait for AOR & after that we informed them??
1. When we had send the documents,my wife was on maternity leave & the same we had mentioned in the job duties section which I had send to OINP.
So, should we inform them that she had joined back???
2.My wife earlier job location was Gurgaon but now after maternity leave she joined in other city.However, her duties, designation & boss remain the same.
3.Spouse passport was about to expire, so I had made a fresh passport.

So, plz help me out whether we should inform about the above changes or we should wait for AOR & then inform them??