December Application OINP

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Today is a national holiday in Canada so OINP offices are closed for sure. Man I am so addicted to this thread that I can't even ignore it on a holiday ;D ......

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir,

Respect your perspective truly.

No where I compared myself to anyone?? Nor intend to do so.

It was just info sharing

"One of my junior colleagues, in cyber security domain got processed by Quebec through a consultant, now is a Cyber Security Architect.

We can't co relate. We need good fate coupled with our hard work, sincerity"

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
dears,

just a thought:

how about having a separate thread summarises those from Spet (Oct?) awaiting post-AOR updates until March 16'?

something like:

month applicants_per_month AoRs_received Last_update_date_(of_AoR) Update_(addnl_docs/assessment_phase_email/decision_phase_email/nomination)

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi guys,

I got my US FBI PCC report, but I dont see my SSN# Printed on the report(the last 4 digits). I just learned that, last 4 digits of our SSN will be printed only if we provide our full SSN# on the finger print card.

I am not sure, whether CIC will accept this PCC report without the Last four digits of the SSN printed?

Did any one came across this situation?

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

Yes They will not check the details. It was wrong on your part to send them a mail asking your status.
They have specifically mentioned in their email of AOR, as under.

"We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the program"

This is not done.

Just relax and wait or further intimation from their side.
lol, buddy like OINP you also haven't checked my details , i got AOR on 26th may, i emailed them prior to receiving AOR i.e May 8th and 22nd.

This is not done. :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sam_1011 said:
lol, buddy like OINP you also haven't checked my details , i got AOR on 26th may, i emailed them prior to receiving AOR i.e May 8th and 22nd.

This is not done. :p
lol... Just look back and see, where did you mention that you recd. AOR on 26th May...in the whole quote?

Now this is absolutely not done sam
:p :p

note: am I suppose to remember all details of 120 applicants by heart?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Guys.... my application was received on 31st DEC and it looks like even many of NOV applicants are still waiting for their AORs. So do you think I have a chance of getting AOR in near future? :-/ It's been more than 6 months now :-/

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
usman_14pk said:
Guys.... my application was received on 31st DEC and it looks like even many of NOV applicants are still waiting for their AORs. So do you think I have a chance of getting AOR in near future? :-/ It's been more than 6 months now :-/
Nov applicants are waiting for nomination. Right now they are processing 5th January applicants. It looks like your application might have reached later( due to Holidays they accepted it on 3rd january) Its time for you to get AOR now. Maybe next week you will get it. ( there are 12 more applicants before your date in the December group waiting for AOR).

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
usman_14pk said:
don't worry usman, you'll get the AOR.
people like me had gotten it way late than others with similar timeline. keep calm and don't worry.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IAMFINE said:
Hi guys,

I got my US FBI PCC report, but I dont see my SSN# Printed on the report(the last 4 digits). I just learned that, last 4 digits of our SSN will be printed only if we provide our full SSN# on the finger print card.

I am not sure, whether CIC will accept this PCC report without the Last four digits of the SSN printed?
Well, I have not heard IRCC questioning anybody's US FBI PCC. Don't think IRCC will accept any FBI PCC without cross checking the authenticity of it.

Just like IELTS, I think IRCC just needs the "Search completed date & number" from the PCC and when they will enter that in their/FBI system, all our history will appear in front of them including our photo and passport details.

Your FBI report does contain your name and address and if that matches exactly to your passport then I think you should be ok.

If you are still tensed, then order another FBI PCC. All the Best.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
bestofluck said:
Nov applicants are waiting for nomination. Right now they are processing 5th January applicants. It looks like your application might have reached later( due to Holidays they accepted it on 3rd january) Its time for you to get AOR now. Maybe next week you will get it. ( there are 12 more applicants before your date in the December group waiting for AOR).
Thanks mate for sharing such an awesome news. Hoping to get it in next 1-2 weeks.
I will share the updates here.

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
bestofluck said:

I don't think there is much to worry about nominations as they wont take that much time as they took for AOR. I expect nominations of December applicants before November.

What might be the thought process for you to make this comment - "I expect nominations of December applicants before November." ?

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
lol... Just look back and see, where did you mention that you recd. AOR on 26th May...in the whole quote?

Now this is absolutely not done sam
:p :p

note: am I suppose to remember all details of 120 applicants by heart?
or you can see the signature of the user :p :p :p