24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
MZASAM said:
Friends:

My PP Issue date 07/10/2013 Note: My current PP was 2 years 4 month old
OINP Received my application 16/02/2016 Hence, I did not not submit my old PP copies to OINP

Please confirm if I am good.
:'( :'( ??? ???

I believe you need to submit copies of all the pages of the passport regard less of how old is your passport!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems there is a lull today..due to long weekend and no AOR's :'( ???

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

got two emails yesterday from OINP, in reply to my inquiries made on May 8th and 22nd, asking to update on my application status.

These were standard response emails stating "Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing. You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number. etc etc etc etc."

Even though i've received my AOR, aren't they checking the details of applicants before replying? :-X

may be they're just following up on all the pending emails from the applicants.

and yes, congratulations to all who got the AOR's, best of luck for speedy nominations.

Cheers.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sam_1011 said:
Hi All,

got two emails yesterday from OINP, in reply to my inquiries made on May 8th and 22nd, asking to update on my application status.

These were standard response emails stating "Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing. You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number. etc etc etc etc."

Even though i've received my AOR, aren't they checking the details of applicants before replying? :-X

may be they're just following up on all the pending emails from the applicants.

and yes, congratulations to all who got the AOR's, best of luck for speedy nominations.

Cheers.

Yes They will not check the details. It was wrong on your part to send them a mail asking your status.
They have specifically mentioned in their email of AOR, as under.

"We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the program"

This is not done.

Just relax and wait or further intimation from their side.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Seems there is a lull today..due to long weekend and no AOR's :'( ???
There is a receipt of AOR in January group. Nothing for us :eek: A pause after a long time.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck, Seniors, All members

It is indeed a test of patience and a tough phase for all Dec and other applicants. Good, OINP expedited the process and issued the AOR's.
Many applicants from Oct /Nov are waiting for nominations. Now Dec applicants wait starts for nominations.

Can you please inform your opinion about;

1. When the remaining AOR's, should we expect for the remaining Dec applicants
2. Jan has started. Will all Jan applicants get AOR's by July end or it will get prolonged.
3. Will Feb, applicants get the AOR's by end of Aug??
4. Will Mar, Apr..other applications received till 9 May get AOR's in Sep, Oct or OINP will prolong till Nov and further.
5. I guess OINP will never forgo / lapse the 2016 quota by not issuing NOM's

I know these questions are hypothetical, as we can't predict OINP actions. :'( :-[

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ MZASAM. no, this questions are there in everyone's mind.

Let me tell you when there is a saturation point, than a major change in any system takes place. This is going to happen now. I expect a total innovative method of giving nominations (they might hire some professionals), but they wont give until the Draw size is limited to 750 intakes. Once they decide to increase the Draw size , they will release as many nominations as they want per draw. I think nominations of Oct , Nov and Dec applicants are almost ready. Wait for the time and new announcements. They who dig the hole will find out the means to fill it up.

I don't think there is much to worry about nominations as they wont take that much time as they took for AOR. I expect nominations of December applicants before November.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
How about remaining AOR's
They will come. Must be some reason for them to get delayed. They are going on first come first basis, so those who dont get must be stuck for a second review.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck,

A while ago, someone posted that he received a OINP/PT on 1st July, today. Strange :'( :-[

As we know OINP stopped sending PT from 16th Feb... :eek: :eek:

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consequences of rejecting a PT Started by Ys.bk