final list is on page 232

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I definitely see the nominations of November applicants in July followed by December applicants. This has nothing to do with draws. They are already done with the nomination process for November applicants, and its just that they are waiting for some reason to start sending them. whatever the reason is, has to be temporary, so by now they must have resolved it. We will surely see nomination of December applicant by August.
Do hope they nominate the July - Oct people first..

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
How exactly AOR looks like? Is it some kind of email or a message in our express entry profile?

bestofluck said:
STATUS OF DECEMBER GROUP AS OF 4th JULY 2016

TOTAL APPLICANTS : 120

AOR RECEIVED : 99

AOR REMAINS : 12

NOMINATION RECD : 04

APPLICATION RETURNED : 05

82.5 % AOR RECD TILL NOW.
3.5% NOMINATED

1ST AOR 8TH APRIL.
1ST NOMINATION EXPECTED : 15TH JULY

VERY LIKELY TO RECEIVE AOR TODAY

ziad87 29th Dec
Joantasik 30th Dec
language _inst. 31st Dec

final list is on page 232

1LukeSkywalker

Jun 27, 2016
usman_14pk said:
How exactly AOR looks like? Is it some kind of email or a message in our express entry profile?

It is an email from OINP with two different attachments, one of those attachment should be a receipt confirming that they cashed your demand draft

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
1LukeSkywalker said:
It is an email from OINP with two different attachments, one of those attachment should be a receipt confirming that they cashed your demand draft
Thanks for clarifying this.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The day is ending. No AOR's :'( :-[

When will the anomalies end :eek:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
has anyone from those who sent a fresh DD got back a receipt?

mine reached them last Thursday and no receipt yet

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
maged_mmh said:
has anyone from those who sent a fresh DD got back a receipt?

mine reached them last Thursday and no receipt yet
No, nothing. They will not acknowledge.
You will come to know once you will get an AOR.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
usman_14pk said:
No, nothing. They will not acknowledge.
You will come to know once you will get an AOR.
I already got an AOR, within it, they asked for a new DD which I sent, but so far they didn't send a receipt for the new DD

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
bestofluck said:
i know I was just late. All my friends applied before EE in Sep and Oct 2014 and I thought EE would be faster so waited for EE :p They all are settled there with good Jobs, waiting for me..what do I tell them?
The reason EE wasn't faster is you and your points, not them.

My friends also applied in 2014, and we had a chance to apply back then, too. We waited (my spouse would have needed to take a job to qualify with the old rules), and applied under EE. A little over 100 days later, we landed. It would have been longer under the old system.

The problem is not EE - it's that you misjugded your own competitiveness. If you had more points, you would be a Permanent Resident today.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kateg said:

My friends also applied in 2014, and we had a chance to apply back then, too. We waited (my spouse would have needed to take a job to qualify with the old rules), and applied under EE. A little over 100 days later, we landed. It would have been longer under the old system.

The problem is not EE - it's that you misjugded your own competitiveness. If you had more points, you would be a Permanent Resident today.
Well, as harsh as it might sound, this is the truth and truth is almost always bitter. The older system was simpler IMO. You just had to have IELTS scores/ECA and score 67/100 on the FSW grid. You just had to send your application at the earliest because there was a quota in place for the NOCs.

The new system is more competitive.

Now, in the new EE system, there is no quota in place and this, IMO, might cause an imbalance in the labor market. Lot of IT guys (2173/74) like me have applied - There will be a surplus in skilled workers under the IT related NOCs and hence create a unhealthy competition. Plus, there is this high IELTS score requirement - the majority of the applicants are non-native speakers and getting a CLB-9 is not a cake walk.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kateg said:

This was all about my friends who did not apply through EE but before that. The previous system which was not marks based but only FCF based. IF they applied through EE they would not even have as much points as I have. You reply is totally out of context. Try it again sometime.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, as harsh as it might sound, this is the truth and truth is almost always bitter. The older system was simpler IMO. You just had to have IELTS scores/ECA and score 67/100 on the FSW grid. You just had to send your application at the earliest because there was a quota in place for the NOCs.

Now, in the new EE system, there is no quota in place and this, IMO, might cause an imbalance in the labor market. Lot of IT guys (2173/74) like me have applied - There will be a surplus in skilled workers under the IT related NOCs and hence create a unhealthy competition. Plus, there is this high IELTS score requirement - the majority of the applicants are non-native speakers and getting a CLB-9 is not a cake walk.
you have understood what i wanted to say. And your reply says all. I wont repeat.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
This was all about my friends who did not apply through EE but before that. IF they applied through EE they would not even have as much points as I have. You reply is totally out of context. Try it again sometime.
His reply is totally in context - I'll break it down for you.

What he means to say is if you had a better CRS (say 470/480+), you wouldn't have gone through the PNP process and you would have got your ITA long, long back. EE would have been much faster - We are all complaining about the delay here because we do not have competitive scores to receive a direct ITA. Makes sense now?

It is true that getting PR through the new system is more difficult than it used to be with the old non-EE system.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
His reply is totally in context - I'll break it down for you.

What he means to say is if you had a better CRS (say 470/480+), you wouldn't have gone through the PNP process and you would have got your ITA long, long back. EE would have been much faster - We are all complaining about the delay here because we do not have competitive scores to receive a direct ITA. Makes sense now?
We all know this and have nothing against the system. I just mentioned it was my hard luck I dint apply when my friends did before the EE system. It was again a hard luck not to receive PT when I first created EE profile in August....what has this to do with scores? The same was recd in December when I recreated fifth time. So its not only scores all the time. hope it makes some sense now

If others get ITA and you are waiting for a year, isn't it a hard luck. does that mean you dint deserve it and others did. If rafzy is waiting isnt it a hard luck when his colleagues might have landed there. And this is within the EE. where as i was comparing the older system.

Once you get PT you are out of CRS race. so no point discussing on that now. 400 and 460 becomes same.

As you mention you are already being tortured by OINP, I just wish you good luck for nomination and would not sprinkle salt on it.

note: no where I compared myself with all those with higher scores and complained. No where I blamed EE or anyone else but myself and my luck. So it still remains all out of context.