+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Immigration was never about elites. It was about fairness, transparency and a chance for better life for all and hence they had first come first serve system.

People who have high scores or who have already made it to Canada thanks to EE system should be humble and thank God rather than Looking down on people who are still struggling. Life is not fair and everybody is differently skilled.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
Canadian Immigration was never about elites. It was about fairness, transparency and a chance for better life for all and hence they had first come first serve system.

People who have high scores or who have already made it to Canada thanks to EE system should be humble and thank God rather than Looking down on people who are still struggling. Life is not fair and everybody is differently skilled.
Nobody is looking down on people. Its very easy to assimilate the fact that if a single applicant had a Masters with a CLB-9 and 3 years of work experience, he would be able to submit his e-APR earlier than a single applicant who has a bachelor's/CLB-9/3 years work experience. All I am saying is that the old system was less competitive than the current one. That's all I am saying.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
We all know this and have nothing against the system. I just mentioned it was my hard luck I dint apply when my friends did before the EE system. It was again a hard luck not to receive PT when I first created EE profile in August....what has this to do with scores? The same was recd in December when I recreated fifth time. So its not only scores all the time. hope it makes some sense now

If others get ITA and you are waiting for a year, isn't it a hard luck. does that mean you dint deserve it and others did. If rafzy is waiting isnt it a hard luck when his colleagues might have landed there. And this is within the EE. where as i was comparing the older system.

Once you get PT you are out of CRS race. so no point discussing on that now. 400 and 460 becomes same.

As you mention you are already being tortured by OINP, I just wish you good luck for nomination and would not sprinkle salt on it.

note: no where I compared myself with all those with higher scores and complained. No where I blamed EE or anyone else but myself and my luck. So it still remains all out of context.
You reflected my mind.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need your advice please.
I am 30th Dec applicant,I received my AOR on 27th June.

1.My husband will change jobs this month. Should I inform OINP as soon as that happens and update my EE profile? Or I should just update the profile and wait for OINP to contact me for extra documents/ WES and then inform them about job changes.

2. My passport will expire in spring 2018. Do I have to go and change it now, as it is clearly stated in EE that the passport should be valid for a minimum of 2 years. Or should I wait for the nomination and ITA (if ever) and then change it?

Thank you!

roy1947

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Current situation with EE is a person in 20's with Master's degree and 3 yrs work exp will have points in 470's.
Overtime this EE awareness (more people have come to know of this) has increased and hence number of candidates in this range has exponentially increased.

Apart from this, most of the candidates applying from developing (are we sure ??) nations have bachelors degree specifically in IT jobs and hence are not able to make the cut-off.

FCFS and Quota system ensured a spread of candidates across NOC's while I feel this EE is more suitable for jobs where Masters is prevalent like Business Administration, Doctors etc.

Bottomline: luck is the main factor is life. if my luck runs out nothing is gonna work...EE FE...GE..HE....

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
DigitalDestiny said:
The problem was (and still is) that there are more people who want to come to Canada than they have room and ability to integrate at one time. First come, first serve means longer and longer and longer lines. What good is it to get accepted to Canada, if the application is processed 10+ years later, and one has already moved on to another country?

When limits must be set (if for no reason than the existing immigrants need to be able to find jobs, and there are only so many of them), then it makes sense to try to pick the best applicants. They may not get it right, and there are certainly ways to improve it, but since they must choose, they should choose as best as they can.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc_27 said:
Need your advice please.
I am 30th Dec applicant,I received my AOR on 27th June.

1.My husband will change jobs this month. Should I inform OINP as soon as that happens and update my EE profile? Or I should just update the profile and wait for OINP to contact me for extra documents/ WES and then inform them about job changes.

No harm in keeping your EE profile updated. Also, since you have received AOR, better to send an email to OINP as well. They may not acknowledge your email but at least you will have all bases covered.

2. My passport will expire in spring 2018. Do I have to go and change it now, as it is clearly stated in EE that the passport should be valid for a minimum of 2 years. Or should I wait for the nomination and ITA (if ever) and then change it?

If you have Indian passport then please be aware that Indian passport can ONLY be re-newed within 1 year from expiry date. OINP must be aware of this fact. Anyways, send a LoE when/if OINP asks you for additional documents

Thank you!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends;

Let's not indulge in what if scenarios; EE, PNP, ITA, nominations, greater/lesser CRS etc.

We all have limitations; with regards education, language competency, experience etc.

All applicants did their best. Outcome is beyond their sphere of controls.

The anomalies with the policies, procedures, unexplained delays, uncertainty is causing of anxieties.

Many applicants like us who struggle, work hard with integrity, dignity to transform dreams into realities through sincerity, dedicated efforts

will succeed. There may be more challenges and obstacles in life ahead. Lets face them with same courage and determination,
and success will keep flowing in.

Normally, few human beings who reach their goals tend to comment with sarcasm.
Let's ignore and continue with meaningful discussion, exchange of info.

Heartiest congratulations to all who got their PRs, and to those who got their AOR's and waiting for nominations.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, DigitalDestiny.

I am not from India, I can renew my passport whenever I want. What shoul I do?

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ahmad Shqair said:
Helloooo Guys

I just got my AOR ;D ;D ;D ;D

OINP notification 4th Dec 2015
App. received 29 Dec
AOR 23 June 2016
FSW Outland

Happy ;D
wish you all guys the best
Congatulations. very glad for your AOR and to know that they accepted your older passport sent at a later time. now I can be more relaxed. BTW, did u receive any reply from them for your email sent at that time??

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even OINP requires passport to be valid for at least 2 years at the time of application submission.

If validity is less than 2 years, it would be safer to renew it and submit copy of entire new passport to OINP. You anyhow would have to renew it before you submit e-apr to IRCC .

I personally would prefer to do things early, rather then mess up post nomination paperwork. But again it's your call depending on how long it takes for your country to renew the passport.

All the Best.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:

you are absolutely right.

Some people are not invited to conference and still pick up one sentence from any 2 people talking and start attacking whether related or not, required or not. I think it is the sadistic pleasure they get out of it.

"Education is an insurance to failure and not a means to success"

No matter how much CRS scores anyone has, it is not a guarantee to success or happiness. May be they earn a little bit more but can never buy good family friends and environment unless they become good human being. They may reach Canada before someone but it is no guarantee they will be having better life than those who follow.

So let them be right all the time because we are the different ones, who believe in good life more than success.

"A Statue has never been created in the memory of a critic"

I have come across a very good thread in the forum where anyone can discuss anything and anything beyond the topic December application OINP should be discussed there.

OINP Chat Group - Ask Any Question (UNRESTRICTED THREAD)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-chat-group-ask-any-question-unrestricted-thread-t432039.0.html

Note: it is the same EE where CRS 451 has got ITA and 471 is waiting since 4 months. now where is the Masters and P hd in picture? Where is the education gone now? IF it is a fair system the CRS once dropped will never rise. If it rise it means it is unfair on those who are more educated. so this system is neither first come first basis nor a CRS or Education based. A total failure. It is a manipulated system.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Friends;

Normally, few human beings who reach their goals tend to comment with sarcasm.
Let's ignore and continue with meaningful discussion, exchange of info.

Well said. Lets stick to the topic December Application OINP and leave the rest to the crtics.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roy1947 said:
Bottomline: luck is the main factor is life. if my luck runs out nothing is gonna work...EE FE...GE..HE....
Exactly. Luck plays a role when system is manipulated. Tomorrow they might say the eligibility has been changed to 69/100.....all this so called critics will be ineligible immediately. :p Believe me anything can change anytime. so its more of luck than anything else.

Thats why we keep on saying good luck to everyone. We dont say good CRS to you... :p