Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
abc_27 said:
Need your advice please.
I am 30th Dec applicant,I received my AOR on 27th June.

1.My husband will change jobs this month. Should I inform OINP as soon as that happens and update my EE profile? Or I should just update the profile and wait for OINP to contact me for extra documents/ WES and then inform them about job changes.

2. My passport will expire in spring 2018. Do I have to go and change it now, as it is clearly stated in EE that the passport should be valid for a minimum of 2 years. Or should I wait for the nomination and ITA (if ever) and then change it?

Thank you!
1- Depends on who is the primary applicant? if you're the PA, so they don't care about your husband's job unless he works in Canada? You need to elaborate a bit to get a clear answer.

2. you will need to renew it anyway for the CIC stage, so, yes, renew it now.

for both points: since you received your AOR already and have your file number, you should inform OINP immediately of any relevant changes.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck, Digital Destiny, Raj, All members,

Yesterday, there was a lull on this thread. Today, it's buzzing with lot of activity, info exchanges; great thread indeed.

Well, " If we FAIL (In our attempt)

We will never give up because F.A.I.L, Means "First Attempt in learning"

"End is not the E.N.D, It means "Efforts Never Die"

If we get NO as an answer to our applications, nominations etc

Remember N.O would mean "Next Opportunity"

Let's all keep up the spirits.
:'( :-[ :-X :'( :-[ :-X

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Evernabin said:
Congatulations. very glad for your AOR and to know that they accepted your older passport sent at a later time. now I can be more relaxed. BTW, did u receive any reply from them for your email sent at that time??
Thank you very much and i hope you get your AOR very soon.
Actually i am very happy that they accepted my old passport copy at a later time but they didn't acknowledge my email when i sent it.

Dont worry, every thing will be OK, just relax and wait for your AOR ;D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck, Digital Destiny, Raj, All members,

Remember N.O would mean "Next Opportunity"

Let's all keep up the spirits.
:'( :-[ :-X :'( :-[ :-X
what a positive approach ! let me add to it..."Destruction is the first step to reconstruction"

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
1- Depends on who is the primary applicant? if you're the PA, so they don't care about your husband's job unless he works in Canada? You need to elaborate a bit to get a clear answer.

2. you will need to renew it anyway for the CIC stage, so, yes, renew it now.

for both points: since you received your AOR already and have your file number, you should inform OINP immediately of any relevant changes.
Yes, I am the primary applicant.
My husband doesn't work in Canada.

I have to renew my passport, also my daughter's passport.

Do I have to send copies from passports by mail or by email?

And thank you all for your great support and for existing!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
abc_27, you must tell the country of which the passport is to be renewed. If it is Indian you cant renew prior to one year of expiry so the procedure is different. you have to send them an LOE along with the copy of rules from passport of India site. Same way if you tell all details you will get right reply.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
abc_27 said:
Yes, I am the primary applicant.
My husband doesn't work in Canada.

I have to renew my passport, also my daughter's passport.

Do I have to send copies from passports by mail or by email?

And thank you all for your great support and for existing!

in that case you needn't bother about your hubby's new job.

once you renew the passports, send them together with the completed change of personal info form (available for download on OINP site) by mail or fax (not email).

be sure to update the EE profile with the new passports too

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@maged_mmh,
@abc_27

the new job is to be updated as soon as possible, because when we get a call from OINP and the new job is not updated, they old job HR will say that he has left the office..which is a problem. So not technically but it is very important to update a new job for anyone after AOR.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,
My application reached OINP office on Dec 17, I received an AOR and the receipt of payment on June10.
Today, ie on July 5 I received a letter from OINP requesting for new payment as previous one had expired.
I understand there is a mistake- either the receipt of the payment was a mistake or the today's letter. I will call OINP today and try to clarify.
In the worst case scenario, the draft had expired. The difficulty is that in my country there is no such a form of payment and I had to ask a friend in the US to make such a draft with a US bank while I send her a regular money transfer. She then attached the payment to my application (dated 8 Dec) and sent the complete package to OINP.
So I will have to request the OINP to send the original draft to the US address (should be quicker than to my country) and my friend to reissue the draft and send it back again. This will cause an additional cost, which is fine as long as the process is progressing!
The conclusion is- even if you received an AOR and the receipt, they may still ask you to renew the payment!
Have a good eve everyone!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
@maged_mmh,
@abc_27

the new job is to be updated as soon as possible, because when we get a call from OINP and the new job is not updated, they old job HR will say that he has left the office..which is a problem. So not technically but it is very important to update a new job for anyone after AOR.
it's her husband's not hers, she is the PA

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
kulyoma said:
Friends,
My application reached OINP office on Dec 17, I received an AOR and the receipt of payment on June10.
Today, ie on July 5 I received a letter from OINP requesting for new payment as previous one had expired.
I understand there is a mistake- either the receipt of the payment was a mistake or the today's letter. I will call OINP today and try to clarify.
In the worst case scenario, the draft had expired. The difficulty is that in my country there is no such a form of payment and I had to ask a friend in the US to make such a draft with a US bank while I send her a regular money transfer. She then attached the payment to my application (dated 8 Dec) and sent the complete package to OINP.
So I will have to request the OINP to send the original draft to the US address (should be quicker than to my country) and my friend to reissue the draft and send it back again. This will cause an additional cost, which is fine as long as the process is progressing!
The conclusion is- even if you received an AOR and the receipt, they may still ask you to renew the payment!
Have a good eve everyone!
Hi. In my case they released the old dd only after they received the new one. U should ask ur friend to make a new draft and send them already.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@kulyoma, you scared me again. I also dint get a request of sending new DD in my AOR. so they may still ask me to send !.......ok OINP I am waiting.

Its not a mistake, but they sent the receipt to all even when the Dd was expired and they were asked to resend it. They realized the mistake later on and they stopped sending recpt. to few people. So you send the DD asap. I also expect the same mail now.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys can someone please post the list of Ontario officers. I know it was shared before but could find the list

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
akmoolah said:
guys can someone please post the list of Ontario officers. I know it was shared before but could find the list
There you go...http://www.infogo.gov.on.ca/infogo/office.do?actionType=telephonedirectory&infoType=telephone&unitId=4310&locale=en