+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON FROM APRIL 2011 TO October 2011

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
SASIF said:
Thanks Nectar. I asked because you said that applicants transfered from Islamabad have a separate waiting line and that post Feb 2008 cases are the highest priority at present. Which one of them will affect me more. Being in a slow line or being in high priority category as both these conditions apply to me.
Dear Sasif,

There is a separate visa quota for Islamabad applications at CHC London and nothing to do with CHC London applications.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
amay said:
Hi Nectar,

Thank you for sharing this important information with us. During 2011, we have seen many people on this forum getting their status changed to "in process" and quite a few receiving PPR. But we have not seen anyone receiving medical request from London VO. Would you please throw some light on this? What's the hold up for the medical request from London VO? When can we expect the medical requests being sent out by London office?

Regards,
amay
Dear amay,

Every CHC works in a batch applications so things will be much clearer from April 2011 onwards.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
ashirale said:
Hi Nectar!
I am an AOR: Sept 2007 applicant (applied in August 2007 to CHC London)
I have a quick question....
The last entry in my CAIPS notes says

NAMES TAKEN AS PER PPT
FILE TO PA
============== Bxxxxxxxxx ABC 11-JAN-2O11 ==========================

It also appears to be periodically reviewed every 60 days (BF File review)...this was done on 7th Oct and 6th Dec and next one scheduled for 4th Feb (which has since passed)
Does the last caips entry mean that my file is in active processing?....or does it mean that my file has been sent to "PA"...the infamous cold storage area of forgotten files.
(They are waiting for results of Background checks as per their last email update in January 2011)
My medicals were completed in Sept 2010 and received by them on October 1st 2010 (Assessed M01 as per CAIPS).Do you have an idea when my file is likely to be finalized?
THANKS!
Dear ashirale,

May-July 2011 will be important timeframe for your application. CHC London will at least touch 45 months processing time for your FSW SAP application.

It's a work pattern. If you are lucky one it may happen earlier.

Nectar

SASIF

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear Sasif,

There is a separate visa quota for Islamabad applications at CHC London and nothing to do with CHC London applications.

Nectar

Is the processing speed same for both?

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
SASIF said:
Nectar said:
Dear Sasif,

Nectar

Is the processing speed same for both?
Dear Sasif,

Not at all.

CIC has announced about 2000/year PR visas for Islamabad applications while CHC London has about 17500/year PR visas for 2011.

Nectar

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear Sasif,

Not at all.

CIC has announced about 2000/year PR visas for Islamabad applications while CHC London has about 17500/year PR visas for 2011.

Nectar
So they have substantially reduced no. of PR visas for Pakistani applicants from 3500 to 2000/year :(

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Nectar said:
Thank you pharmacist.

Nectar
Well if you actually told us where you got this information from your posts would be a lot more credible.

Instead you just keep dodging the question.

Wayne.

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
seeking for a kind guidance.I have recieved my 2AOR on 4th MAr 2011 which was issued on 28-Feb-2011 On 08-Mar-2011 my estatus shows "In Processing" and inside prosessing detail is as under: "We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you" Does 2AOR means according to the documents me is qualified now authetication of the documents to be checked? waiting for your valuable comments. With regards

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
EmmaJ said:
Nectar,

may i ask how valid this information is, what is your source?? I see you have failed to answer other forum members questions directly!
How, when all other visa offices have told applicants that post June 2010 will be given priority would London be ALLOWED to delay processing to October 2011?!?! Many other visa offices are now sending medical request and asking for permanent residence fees a mere 6 months after sending their applications.

Why are you quoting 48 months when London VO is stating 13 months for Nov 2008-Jun2010???

I am very disheartened with this information you are providing and only request to know the validity of it. It is very unethical to provided such information without accurate and valid source.

I trust you will reply, if not, I can only assume that this is false and inaccurate information.
EmmaJ
Hi EmmaJ - I think we should draw from our own experiences and see what develops over the next weeks and months. Already one post-June-26 London applicant (linkrink) has already reported that he ECAS status now contains the 3rd line "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March XX, 2011" etc.

This is the text usually set when 2nd AOR is iminent and they start processing (i.e. background/security/medicals). Which certainly dispels Nectar's little theory about post-June-26 applications not being dealt with until October 2011 onwards.

Nectar continually dodges the question about where he gets his information from, even though I have directly asked him several times. Therefore I don't believe a damn word he says, frankly.

If London applicants don't start receiving AORs/medicals etc until after October 2011 then I will be prepared to eat my words, but currently my view is that Nectar makes up half this crap as he goes along - whether this is just because he likes to sound important, I don't know. But I just can't find any credibility in what he writes.

So I agree - it is very unethical of him to post this information without specifying the source.

All he really achieves with it is scare-mongering.

Wayne.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Well if you actually told us where you got this information from your posts would be a lot more credible.

Instead you just keep dodging the question.

Wayne.
Man, "FCUK" where he gets the info from. (Excuse my french).
The Man "Fires up" the forum and most of what he is saying seems to be quiet correct. Who cares at this stage where he gets his information from. Again, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know anyway. Look at some of his posts and you will come to the conclusion that he is either part of them or has an insider.

Now please leave him alone and don't bother him with this question again. I for one would not want him to leave this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Nectar said:
Dear hamayun,

Please send a case specific enquiry to CHC London because CHC London was supposed to finalise Islamabad queue by April 2011.

Nectar
Thanks Nectar

What suggest me? I am March 2005 Applicant CHC Islamabad , Case Shifted London September 2010 CHC London UK.

All 2005 Pakistani applicant wait for 2 AOR.

You r near how much time take CHC London for starting backlog 2005 applicant.

Hamayun

what suggest

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
schwarzeradler said:
Man, "FCUK" where he gets the info from. (Excuse my french).
The Man "Fires up" the forum and most of what he is saying seems to be quiet correct. Who cares at this stage where he gets his information from. Again, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know anyway. Look at some of his posts and you will come to the conclusion that he is either part of them or has an insider.

Now please leave him alone and don't bother him with this question again. I for one would not want him to leave this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.
I am not the only user here who has asked him to state where he gets this information from, and am not the only one who feels it is otherwise unethical of him to lead people with such statements if he can't tell us their source.

And whilst this is a free forum I will ask whatever questions I wish. I can't remember reading where I need your permission to do so?

Wayne.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schwarzeradler said:
Who cares at this stage where he gets his information from.
Actually, I do. Not just for information from him, but any information - Because it is "here-say" without a source or corroborating evidence.

Rumours and opinions are what the internet is good at :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Baloo said:
Actually, I do. Not just for information from him, but any information - Because it is "here-say" without a source or corroborating evidence.

Rumours and opinions are what the internet is good at :)
Exactly!
Wayne.