+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON FROM APRIL 2011 TO October 2011

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Baloo said:
Actually, I do. Not just for information from him, but any information - Because it is "here-say" without a source or corroborating evidence.

Rumours and opinions are what the internet is good at :)
Sorry, Baloo, you for one should not give a damn though. I thought you were already settled in OTTAWA?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schwarzeradler said:
Sorry, Baloo, you for one should not give a damn though. I thought you were already settled in OTTAWA?
That assumes that I can't be bothered about others, but I am. So I DO "give a damn".
People need facts and or details of our experiences, the process is hard enough without adding uncorroborated information.

Yes I live in Ottawa.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Cappuccino said:
I am not the only user here who has asked him to state where he gets this information from, and am not the only one who feels it is otherwise unethical of him to lead people with such statements if he can't tell us their source.

And whilst this is a free forum I will ask whatever questions I wish. I can't remember reading where I need your permission to do so?

Wayne.
I appreciate the fact that it is a free forum, but what's the point in pestering someone when the person is not replying to the asked question. You do not have to believe him anyway.
It is either you take it or leave it. If I were you, I would just ignore his post rather than keep bothering him with the same question.
And just for the records, I think I was one of the very first person's who questioned the authenticity of the info and when he failed to reply to it, infact, he took offense, so I let it go.

I hope you understand.
Thank you and God Bless.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Baloo said:
That assumes that I can't be bothered about others, but I am. So I DO "give a damn".
People need facts and or details of our experiences, the process is hard enough without adding uncorroborated information. (I GUESS, rather, LACK OF INFORMATION)

Yes I live in Ottawa.
Thank you for your time.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
schwarzeradler said:
I appreciate the fact that it is a free forum, but what's the point in pestering someone when is not replying to the asked question. You do not have to believe him anyway.
It is either you take it or leave it. If I were you I would just ignore his post rather than keep bothering him with the same question.
And just for the records, I think I was one of the very first person's who questioned the authenticity of the info and when he failed to reply to it, infact, he took offense, so I let it go.

I hope you understand.
Thank you and God Bless.
Hi, thanks for your reply.
Well if he's refusing to answer then I don't suppose I really have much choice but to ignore what he is saying, do I? :)

But it is very hard for London applicants to ignore such sweeping statements at a time when they are already concerned about lagging behind other visa offices such as New Delhi and Manila etc.

Without showing a viable source for the information, all I can see Nectar's posts achieving are scare-mongering.

Wayne.

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
I have to agree.

It is a simple request, we are not expecting names etc but a mere confirmation that this is valid information.
Why should I not request such information? The fact that he does not provide details makes me query his honesty, what has he got to hide??

Cappuccino said:
Hi, thanks for your reply.
Well if he's refusing to answer then I don't suppose I really have much choice but to ignore what he is saying, do I? :)

But it is very hard for London applicants to ignore such sweeping statements at a time when they are already concerned about lagging behind other visa offices such as New Delhi and Manila etc.

Without showing a viable source for the information, all I can see Nectar's posts achieving are scare-mongering.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
EmmaJ said:
I have to agree.

It is a simple request, we are not expecting names etc but a mere confirmation that this is valid information.
Why should I not request such information? The fact that he does not provide details makes me query his honesty, what has he got to hide??
And, as you say, his posts are wriggling with contradiction:-

In one statement he says processing of Islamabad applications will take 18 to 24 months, then a few posts alter he says CHC London applications (which includes Islamabad) will take 8 to 10 months?

He says post-June-26 applications will not start priority processing until October 2011, yet he confirms that if your address disappears from ECAS (as mine has) this is a sign that you are being transferred from CAIPS to GCMS and that "if you are in this phase it means your application is near for active processing at CHC London". How can I be near for active processing yet expected to wait until October 2011, all at the same time?

Oh, and when I mentioned that Manila and New Delhi post-June-26 applicants had already got medical requests and some PPRs, he said "I can assure you that many respected forum members are not giving out correct information about their application status". 23 post-June-26 thread members from Manila and New Delhi confirmed they received medical requests, and he's basically saying that he's telling the truth, but they're all lying?

And he continually dodges any question regarding where his information comes from.

As Baby Herman from Who Framed Roger Rabbit would say:

"The whole thing stinks like yesterday's dipers".....

Wayne.

the fly

Mar 14, 2011
My two cents: Wayne's points are all correct. It is a reasonable request to know where the information is coming from, otherwise anyone could make anything up and claim authenticity. By refusing to answer a simple question nectar is obviously hiding something. the reason is clear - that he's fearful of being outed. if he's posting on an internet forum he's already exposed himself to that risk.

My own impression is that his information is patchwork, some of it could be true, some of it appears a bit flimsy, and he wants to be seen as an information provider with all the answers. we just dont know, therefore it can't be relied upon, and i'd take it with a grain of salt.

but i have to say im getting a bellyful of laughs out of this exchange!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
the fly said:
My two cents: Wayne's points are all correct. It is a reasonable request to know where the information is coming from, otherwise anyone could make anything up and claim authenticity. By refusing to answer a simple question nectar is obviously hiding something. the reason is clear - that he's fearful of being outed. if he's posting on an internet forum he's already exposed himself to that risk.

My own impression is that his information is patchwork, some of it could be true, some of it appears a bit flimsy, and he wants to be seen as an information provider with all the answers. we just dont know, therefore it can't be relied upon, and i'd take it with a grain of salt.

but i have to say im getting a bellyful of laughs out of this exchange!
But I fail to see the need to hide anything. If he works for CHC London, or knows someone who works there, there is no way for them to trace it to this anonymous forum account. And even if they could, why should they care? He would not be divulging any government secrets, he would simply be saving CHC London the job of informing the applicants.

Indeed if he were open and truthful about all this it may well save CHC London a lot of enquiries, since he would be doing what CHC London should be doing in the first place - communicating to people their anticipated timelines.

Everything I have seen about his information so far is self-contradictory and as you say, "flimsy", and with blatently refusing to state any source for the information.

It's possible he may know someone from CHC London and keeps getting little bits of information and half-stories, and then patching the rest together himself.

He just sounds like the kind of guy who likes to sound important. All he's really achieving is scaring applicants.

Wayne.

Minnesota

Jan 29, 2011
Good Day All

I read Nector predicted time frames for year 2011. yesterday I got e-mail from CHC london as below, I am August 2007 Applicant starting from last year July'2010 I was under back ground checks. I am waived from interview. I t looks like by the end of Oct or Dec'2011 I shaould be able to get request for Passports for Visa. Great Predictions from Nector:) regarding CHC london Work Structure for 2011. One another Applicant freind of mine applied in pre-Feb 2008 and got message that we are waiting for instructions from Parlimant and cannot review your file at this time.

Any ways e-mail from CHC london in my case is as below:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us. We will be sending your medical forms shortly. Along with the Medical forms we will be requesting for the following

* Updated Police certificates from Saudi Arabia
* Right of Permanent residence fee ( RPRF )

Regards

IMS

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Dear Minnesota,
I received a similar email from CHC London which says
Please be advised that medical instructions will be sent in the next few weeks.
We hope this information is of assistance to you.
The High Commission
I received this email two weeks ago.
Regards,

morning

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Rose of the Shire, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
3152 + 3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2011
Doc's Request.
In Process - 9 August 2011
File Transfer...
19 July 2011
Med's Done....
4 May 2011
Passport Req..
28 September 2011
This is the funniest thing I have read in ages........

Can anyone join the debate? I feel like I have to get my two pence in........

Nectar..........keep giving people the advice they ask for. If people don't want the advice then it is simple......DON'T ASK FOR IT!!!!!!!

Who really cares where the information comes from!!!!!! Let’s be serious. CIC will work on your application as and when.

If the website says 13 months then we have to trust that is what it is.

Keep up the complaining guys...........you know who you are..........great entertainment for the rest of us.

Morning!!!!

the fly

Mar 14, 2011
morning said:
This is the funniest thing I have read in ages........

Can anyone join the debate? I feel like I have to get my two pence in........

Nectar..........keep giving people the advice they ask for. If people don't want the advice then it is simple......DON'T ASK FOR IT!!!!!!!

Who really cares where the information comes from!!!!!! Let's be serious. CIC will work on your application as and when.

If the website says 13 months then we have to trust that is what it is.

Keep up the complaining guys...........you know who you are..........great entertainment for the rest of us.

Morning!!!!
you've hit the nail on the head, if the website says 13 months then you trust that's what it is, and they will work on the application when they get to it. i totally agree. so if thats the case, and you've said it is too, then there's no need for the erroneously titled breaking news that seems to create confusion more than clarity judging by the number of questions people throw back at it. so from that point of view it is important where it comes from. maybe not for you. it's a bit like someone being a psychic..i predict you will hear some news soon....everyone knows they will hear at some stage!!!..lol..it's hard to screw up with catch all predictions..lol...and psychics are full of bs! so to say for people who dont want the advice, don't ask for it..well, they haven't..lol..it's being put out there, and the response of any logical thinking person would be where is the information coming from? but thats just from a logical thinking person.

Paro

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Hi Nectar,

I am from Pakistan. My status is:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 26, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 27, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

NOC: 3112

Please tell me when I will get my medical request. Someone told me that they will send Medicals in mid of 2011. Is it correct?

Dr. Paro

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
My ecase status in not showing my mailing address as it was showing a couple of days before?what may be its reason?
Regards
Qasim