jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Hello everyone

In a previous post a senior member mentioned about ordering notes online by sending to an email address. I checked CIC website and it says to send docs to a physical postal address and no email address is mentioned. But there was another link for ordering online. Has anybody tried it? Kindly let me know thanks.
Here is the link:
https : // atip-aiprp. apps. gc. ca /atip/ welcome. do? lang= en

I have added space in the link as I am not allowed to post a link so kindly remove the spaces to view it.

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
N.Ali said:
Salam guys, I hope everyone is doing good, I need some help, Im planning to bring my wife and new born son back home for some time, so I want to know whats the best and fastest way to do it, 1st get Canadian passport of my son and get paki visa on it? 2nd get endorsement of baby is his mother's paki passport and travel on that?
one more thing what if my wife apply for Canadian passport and gets it but she endorse our son in her paki passport and travel using that endorsement? will there be any problem?
also for endorsement do we need NICOP of baby?
important this whats the time frame for this process? for option 1 and 2, whats the maximum time they take to send the documents?
kindly someone with first hand info regarding this let me know .
thankyou.
Hello

My son is also Canadian born and when I took him to Pakistan I got Visa on his Canadian passport which was valid for 3 months. And once I was in Pakistan my husband applied for his NICOP. Once he got his nicop there was no need for any other thing.

The best thing to do is to apply for his NICOP in Canada that way u wont hav to do anything else and the baby can travel easily with NICOP and Canadian passport. Visit the Pakistan embassy website for duration of NICOP. But if u want to travel soon and cant wait for nicop then u can get visa on his passport and apply for NICOP later.

Hope this helps u.

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
Guddu1 said:
can u pls tell me who recd the letter for ur wife's additional documents?? you in Canada or ur wife in Pakistan ? and was it through regular post ?
thanks.
also, letter mentioned i have 45 days to respond to their request.

(...i had a lawyer overseeing our application; his fees went up so i gave him the boot - foolish me, i should have done this myself from the beginning.) lets see what cic will say now - will keep the forum posted, and good luck to those of us who are still waiting!

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
ibi said:
also, letter mentioned i have 45 days to respond to their request.

(...i had a lawyer overseeing our application; his fees went up so i gave him the boot - foolish me, i should have done this myself from the beginning.) lets see what cic will say now - will keep the forum posted, and good luck to those of us who are still waiting!
Thanks

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marimaq said:
Hello everyone

In a previous post a senior member mentioned about ordering notes online by sending to an email address. I checked CIC website and it says to send docs to a physical postal address and no email address is mentioned. But there was another link for ordering online. Has anybody tried it? Kindly let me know thanks.
Here is the link:
https : // atip-aiprp. apps. gc. ca /atip/ welcome. do? lang= en

I have added space in the link as I am not allowed to post a link so kindly remove the spaces to view it.
Requesting GCMS notes:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

- Easiest and quickest way is to go through the first link on there for "Online Request"
- All you need is that someone from Canada must do it - so you or your spouse, whoever is in Canada, as long as they have a Canadian mailing address, they should make the request.

Note: The IMM 5475 mentioned in the ScorpionKing's post will no longer be accepted. It says so on the website above.
All the information in the other form (IMM 5563 mentioned in the previous post) is entered online, and the payment is also done online as part of this process.

Steps:
1. Download the consent form IMM 5744 (you can find it from the link I posted above). This should be completed by the spouse in India, and the "designated individual" is the spouse in Canada who is requesting the GCMS notes. Check both the boxes in section 4 of the form, and sign it.
2. Initiate the "Online Request" at the top of the link I posted above. Proceed through the application and fill in the information as you go. You used to need to complete form IMM 5563, if you were requesting by mail or email, but with this online request, you don't need it anymore. All the same information is now filled in online.
3. Upload the consent form when it tells you go. If the spouse in Canada is not using a Canadian mailing address, you will also need to upload proof of Canadian residency.
4. It will ask for payment before you can make the final submission. You can use a credit card.
5. Now is the hard part - waiting for a few weeks!

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
salam,

I have few questions regarding sending additional information voluntarily;
I am the sponsoring my wife:

-phone records, (Do i send my phone statements or hers or both?)
-financial support receipts? (Mines or her or both?)
-chat logs etc? mine or hers? or both?

If i am to scan and email them to ottawa, can we send in multiple emails?

Recent pics... can i scan and email them? Or is it wiser to send orginals?

Can somone kindly clear this for me; i would really appreaciate.

Thanks,

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Applied in May and case transferred in Jul 2012.Nothing so far.

laghmani said:
Asalaam Malikum,

Any one here from July 2012, Any updates, i can see may and june applicants getting response hoping to get remed and PPR next month. IF anyone from july get the reply please notify here. Thank you Jazak Allah

I got my Passport request June 13/2013 and my case file started January 2012, Aor April 2012.

Wa Salaam
laghmani

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
FOR SUZUM , DINO, IRON HUBBY ,BAZIL ZAMAN AND ALL NIV AND DEC AND NOV APPLICANTS, HAVE U HEARED ANY THING FROM CHC PLZ INFORM ME IF ANT BUDDY HAS.............. ALSO MY HUBBY PLANNING TO MEET ME IN PAKISTAN THIS MUNDAY , PLZ ALL OF U PRAY DAT I GET PPR AND REMED SO I CAN LEAVE TO CANADA WITH MY HUBBY............. PLZ . ALSO IS IT REASONABALE TO SEND BOARDING PASSES TO CHC
NOW AS WE HAVE VOLENTEERILRILY SENT THEM IN SEP 2012 , OR IT CAN CAUSE DELAY IN OUR CASE?

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
marimaq said:
Hello

My son is also Canadian born and when I took him to Pakistan I got Visa on his Canadian passport which was valid for 3 months. And once I was in Pakistan my husband applied for his NICOP. Once he got his nicop there was no need for any other thing.

The best thing to do is to apply for his NICOP in Canada that way u wont hav to do anything else and the baby can travel easily with NICOP and Canadian passport. Visit the Pakistan embassy website for duration of NICOP. But if u want to travel soon and cant wait for nicop then u can get visa on his passport and apply for NICOP later.

Hope this helps u.
Thanks for the reply. My in laws said that it will take 2 months to complete this process, is it true it tames that much time?

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
I am june 2012 applicant.. no response from chc yet. Should I send additional information voluntarily or it can delay my case? someone guide plz

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
Salam, we did our first medical in april 2012 but ended up submitting the applications a few months later in july 2012. Got a request last week for remedical and new police certificate from embassy. The medical request was sent through email and the police certificate request was the home address in Pak.

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
waiting001 said:
I am june 2012 applicant.. no response from chc yet. Should I send additional information voluntarily or it can delay my case? someone guide plz
It might be better to order GCMS notes first, because that will tell you if your file is under review or still needs to be opened. If it is already under review, it might be better to wait then, since the embassy might just ask you for some additional documents if needed themselves, so sending them voluntarily at this stage really will depend on what has been done on your file because june 2012 applicants are starting to here something now too. so In sha Allah within the next few weeks you will get something.

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
in love with my hubby said:
FOR SUZUM , DINO, IRON HUBBY ,BAZIL ZAMAN AND ALL NIV AND DEC AND NOV APPLICANTS, HAVE U HEARED ANY THING FROM CHC PLZ INFORM ME IF ANT BUDDY HAS.............. ALSO MY HUBBY PLANNING TO MEET ME IN PAKISTAN THIS MUNDAY , PLZ ALL OF U PRAY DAT I GET PPR AND REMED SO I CAN LEAVE TO CANADA WITH MY HUBBY............. PLZ . ALSO IS IT REASONABALE TO SEND BOARDING PASSES TO CHC
NOW AS WE HAVE VOLENTEERILRILY SENT THEM IN SEP 2012 , OR IT CAN CAUSE DELAY IN OUR CASE?
no news till now :(

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
in love with my hubby said:
No news as yet....

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same situation and timeline as you and i sent additional documents and then followed up with ottawa. ottawa said they received my additional documents and my file had been updated. go ahead send it.

waiting001 said: