Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
hotshot said:
Salam sis!

I came to visit the forum after so long since I have been so busy ever since my hubby came. I wanted to message you all one by one and ask you abt ur application process time and all, but Iread some unpleasant posts here which kind of stopped me from posting anything but to advise you all that insteadof wasting ur time arguing abt tcs number you better be praying... I honestly don't blame anyone I know where you all are coming from.. it is frustrating to manage the stress of sponsorship..
Please try to help each other instead of arguing.. if Micmac is posting tcs numbers and those who don't like it, just ignore it and focus and what you are looking for.

I am not trying to take anyone's side here but as senior memberI just want to advise you all to not worry too much I see why everyone is arguing cause you all are depressed. My husband and I reunited after 7 years and now that I see our love I believe that the wait time was worth it..

Good luckeveryone! May Allah SWT reunite u all soon! Ameen!
Salam sister,

So happy that all is going well and so happy the both of you are together. All your advise well taken . May Allah bless you both with a long happy, healthy life together In Sha Allah

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
marimaq said:
I don't know from which city you are applying but I checked Pakistan embassy Toronto's website and this is the time frame n fees for NICOP:
Fee Structure:

1. Executive: $107 – 10 to 15 days
2. Urgent: $ 97 – 20 to 30 days
3. Normal: $ 82 – 45 to 60 days

Has ur son already got his Canadian passport? Coz if he hasn't it will take time too.
thanks for the info, yes I think they will apply in Toronto as they live near,
and my son hasn't got his Canadian passport, he is month old,
I was advised that get the endorsement on his mother's paki passport and travel on that, as its the fastest way, taking Canadian passport and then getting paki visa is long process..what do u say?
also how can I check where my file is? I got reply in febuary that my file is being send to Islamabad etc, after that no mail nothing. so how to check the location of file?
thanks.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
N.Ali said:
thanks for the info, yes I think they will apply in Toronto as they live near,
and my son hasn't got his Canadian passport, he is month old,
I was advised that get the endorsement on his mother's paki passport and travel on that, as its the fastest way, taking Canadian passport and then getting paki visa is long process..what do u say?
also how can I check where my file is? I got reply in febuary that my file is being send to Islamabad etc, after that no mail nothing. so how to check the location of file?
thanks.
u can get canadian passport easily

here is detail
its regular andfees for that is 22 $

Standard processing times Complete application submitted Processing time (excludes delivery time or drop-off day)
In person at a Passport Canada office 10 business days
By mail 20 business days

and if mother has pakistani passport he will get visa very easily within 2 or 3 days or some time same day ,,this is also mention on website of pakistan embassy

Delivery Time

- Visit visa to Canadian citizens of Pakistani origin is issued on the next working day.
- Processing time for non-visitor category varies from case to case.

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
tianoori said:
I am also a June applicant and I have updated my file twice so far, I have a lawyer so he always asks me for any additional documents and has it mailed out. The more they have on your relationship the better it is for u...thats my personal opinion.
thanks for advice

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
RajaRani said:
It might be better to order GCMS notes first, because that will tell you if your file is under review or still needs to be opened. If it is already under review, it might be better to wait then, since the embassy might just ask you for some additional documents if needed themselves, so sending them voluntarily at this stage really will depend on what has been done on your file because june 2012 applicants are starting to here something now too. so In sha Allah within the next few weeks you will get something.
thank you for replying.. I just ordered my gcms notes.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
MRS SAM said:
u can get canadian passport easily

here is detail
its regular andfees for that is 22 $

Standard processing times Complete application submitted Processing time (excludes delivery time or drop-off day)
In person at a Passport Canada office 10 business days
By mail 20 business days

and if mother has pakistani passport he will get visa very easily within 2 or 3 days or some time same day ,,this is also mention on website of pakistan embassy

Delivery Time

- Visit visa to Canadian citizens of Pakistani origin is issued on the next working day.
- Processing time for non-visitor category varies from case to case.
thanks for the info, so endorsing him in his mother's paki passport is not good option?

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
N.Ali said:
thanks for the info, so endorsing him in his mother's paki passport is not good option?
i dont know about this that its good or not

mhash

Jul 16, 2012
Hello brothers and sisters,
My question is I have sponsored my wife in July 2012 and she lives in Afghanistan, but due to continue fighting and conflict her family is considering moving to Tajikistan. What my question is, what will be the process of moving her file to a different visa office? or do I have to start from the beginning? Pls any information will be helpful thank you all for ur time!

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
mhash said:
Hello brothers and sisters,
My question is I have sponsored my wife in July 2012 and she lives in Afghanistan, but due to continue fighting and conflict her family is considering moving to Tajikistan. What my question is, what will be the process of moving her file to a different visa office? or do I have to start from the beginning? Pls any information will be helpful thank you all for ur time!
Hi, im also afghanistan, well if they want to move to tajikistan then u must inform chc islamabad about the new address. But it may take little long time to proceed, caz when u change the adress ur case will be delay too ,

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Astro2 said:
the letter from CRA is probably about your taxes you filed recently.. just send them a written note that your husband is not in Canada, never been here. does not have a SIN. and if it he studies or works in Pakistan, just tell them that he didn't have any income in last year. Also, give them husbands full name..just so they can update their record. I also sent them a copy of our marriage certificate.

That's what I did and I had received a same letter from CRA inquiring about my marriage, because I changed from Single to Married on my last year's taxes. I also called the PEI CRA office to confirm that they have received my note after few weeks and they confirmed that they have received it and it was exactly what was needed from me.
but he works for a company and he did earn .. why should I hide his income?

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
RajaRani said:
Salam, we did our first medical in april 2012 but ended up submitting the applications a few months later in july 2012. Got a request last week for remedical and new police certificate from embassy. The medical request was sent through email and the police certificate request was the home address in Pak.
Hi,

Is your's a husband case or a wife case?

Also kindly tell me if u have ordered the GCSM notes ever during your application tenure?

As we are thinking of ordering the notes now. Our case is also in Ottawa. I have sponsored my husband. Its been 7 months now that we have filed the application. We r Nov 2012 applicants.

Regards

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
micmac101 said:
Salam yes you can as long as you have a Canadian Address and get it emailed to your email that way you can send it to your husband as well. I pray that Allah helps you with this In Sha Allah
Micmac its really good to see u. Hope that u r doing great.
Kindly advice me on ordering the gcsm notes. Its almost 7 months from our AOR date.

Regards

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
hotshot said:
Salam sis!

I came to visit the forum after so long since I have been so busy ever since my hubby came. I wanted to message you all one by one and ask you abt ur application process time and all, but Iread some unpleasant posts here which kind of stopped me from posting anything but to advise you all that insteadof wasting ur time arguing abt tcs number you better be praying... I honestly don't blame anyone I know where you all are coming from.. it is frustrating to manage the stress of sponsorship..
Please try to help each other instead of arguing.. if Micmac is posting tcs numbers and those who don't like it, just ignore it and focus and what you are looking for.

I am not trying to take anyone's side here but as senior memberI just want to advise you all to not worry too much I see why everyone is arguing cause you all are depressed. My husband and I reunited after 7 years and now that I see our love I believe that the wait time was worth it..

Good luckeveryone! May Allah SWT reunite u all soon! Ameen!
+1

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
waiting110 said:
but he works for a company and he did earn .. why should I hide his income?
you can tell them about his income too if you want. I guess you would have to convert his income into Canadian dollars.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Astro2 said:
you can tell them about his income too if you want. I guess you would have to convert his income into Canadian dollars.
If your married, but he lives in another country just call Revenue Canada and as always report what they make in that country in their own funds in a letter, as when converted to Canadian Dollars our dollar is higher. So it makes a difference how you report the funds to Revenue Canada as they will calculate it themselves.

You add his name in a letter explaining always where they live. This way they will take in account that he lives in another country and pays taxes there but they will not include his income when they do your taxes as he is not a Canadian Citizen. If he is sending large amounts of money to help support you in must be reported as income.

Revenue Canada will help you then you will know better. I pray this helps you In Sha Allah....