dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in love with my hubby said:
FOR SUZUM , DINO, IRON HUBBY ,BAZIL ZAMAN AND ALL NIV AND DEC AND NOV APPLICANTS, HAVE U HEARED ANY THING FROM CHC PLZ INFORM ME IF ANT BUDDY HAS.............. ALSO MY HUBBY PLANNING TO MEET ME IN PAKISTAN THIS MUNDAY , PLZ ALL OF U PRAY DAT I GET PPR AND REMED SO I CAN LEAVE TO CANADA WITH MY HUBBY............. PLZ . ALSO IS IT REASONABALE TO SEND BOARDING PASSES TO CHC
NOW AS WE HAVE VOLENTEERILRILY SENT THEM IN SEP 2012 , OR IT CAN CAUSE DELAY IN OUR CASE?

nafing

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
A quick question for everyone who did their medical recently. I understand the medical office will send the medical results to Islamabad themselves but due to recent changes, I've heard they just send it to them online now, rather than mailing it through TCS? Is that true? Because thats what happened in our case, the medical office said they will send it online rather than mailing? Any input/your experience will be appreciated :)

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
in love with my hubby said:
FOR SUZUM , DINO, IRON HUBBY ,BAZIL ZAMAN AND ALL NIV AND DEC AND NOV APPLICANTS, HAVE U HEARED ANY THING FROM CHC PLZ INFORM ME IF ANT BUDDY HAS.............. ALSO MY HUBBY PLANNING TO MEET ME IN PAKISTAN THIS MUNDAY , PLZ ALL OF U PRAY DAT I GET PPR AND REMED SO I CAN LEAVE TO CANADA WITH MY HUBBY............. PLZ . ALSO IS IT REASONABALE TO SEND BOARDING PASSES TO CHC
NOW AS WE HAVE VOLENTEERILRILY SENT THEM IN SEP 2012 , OR IT CAN CAUSE DELAY IN OUR CASE?
Nothing New sis wohi purani jeans aur guitar :( :( :( Now this waiting game is so Jaan Leva :'(

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
RajaRani said:
A quick question for everyone who did their medical recently. I understand the medical office will send the medical results to Islamabad themselves but due to recent changes, I've heard they just send it to them online now, rather than mailing it through TCS? Is that true? Because thats what happened in our case, the medical office said they will send it online rather than mailing? Any input/your experience will be appreciated :)
Well for me it was through an Email. The Email has all the basic info filled in، you don't have to write any thing on form, it also have a bar code, as per Medical agent.. If the medical is through Email then they don't send physical reports to India it's all through online.. Even CHC receives through email from India.
The rest passport request is still through regular post mail..

ALLAH knows better

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
RajaRani said:
Yes, if you get E-Medical then it is an E-Upload of your medical too. No more tracking needed between CHC and New Dehli now. I am very sure about this cause i inquired the medical office about it when i went and then till next 2 days till they got my reports and uploaded them i was checking with them. When the lady said yes yesterday all ur data has been put up, after 2 days my Ecas showed "Medical Results received" :)

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
N.Ali said:
thanks for the info, yes I think they will apply in Toronto as they live near,
and my son hasn't got his Canadian passport, he is month old,
I was advised that get the endorsement on his mother's paki passport and travel on that, as its the fastest way, taking Canadian passport and then getting paki visa is long process..what do u say?
also how can I check where my file is? I got reply in febuary that my file is being send to Islamabad etc, after that no mail nothing. so how to check the location of file?
thanks.
As your son is now 1 month old his pic can b taken by a photographer and u can apply for his passport n it takes about 10-20 days. And then you can get Pakistani Visa on it which takes a few days.
Also when your wife applies for his Canadian passport they ask for both parents signature on the form but since you are in Pak you cant sign it but they will require your consent. So once your wife fills the form and submit them she will get a number from the passport office which she will give to u. Then in Pak you hav to go to the Canadian embassy and they will give you a form wich you hav to fill with the refrence number and your signature.

This is what I remember when I applied for my son's passport but to be sure ask your wife to call the Canadian passport office and confirm about it.
Hope this helps u.

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
MP just called my husband and told him dat all the files from nov 2011 are delayed and within few months we the applicants are going to hear sumthing.....he said dat the delay is because islamabad embassy is completely unable to work on the files so they are sent to ottawa and now due to alot of files in ottawa so it is also getting slow....Best of luck everyone.....

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
dora1234 said:
MP just called my husband and told him dat all the files from nov 2011 are delayed and within few months we the applicants are going to hear sumthing.....he said dat the delay is because islamabad embassy is completely unable to work on the files so they are sent to ottawa and now due to alot of files in ottawa so it is also getting slow....Best of luck everyone.....
yes best of luck and lots of prays for everyone,,,,jahan humre files jatye hain wo office slow hojata hai ,,now this strike

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Islamabad mei tu strike nahi haai... why they keeping my passport. matlab hadh haaai you send letter stating " Your visa seems ready for issuance, send your pp" and then you jst sit on it. I have not been soo frustrated in 1.5 yrs than i hav become in these 2 weeks :'(

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
asap-pls said:
Islamabad mei tu strike nahi haai... why they keeping my passport. matlab hadh haaai you send letter stating " Your visa seems ready for issuance, send your pp" and then you jst sit on it. I have not been soo frustrated in 1.5 yrs than i hav become in these 2 weeks :'(
If u look our cases Nov,Dec and Jan files we did heard anything yet and then look ur case atleast u got ppr letter.

Trust On Allah and wait patiently Soon you will get pp back with stampt Visa.In Sha Allah

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Basilzaman said:
If u look our cases Nov,Dec and Jan files we did heard anything yet and then look ur case atleast u got ppr letter.

Trust On Allah and wait patiently Soon you will get pp back with stampt Visa.In Sha Allah

I feel bad for each one of us, specially when you see ppl waiting from 2009 -2010 on this forum and i pray things get easy for us but bhai this is sooo not fair :(

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
I am new here and have gone through almost all posts of this topic. I am very happy to see that people here are excellent at responding and suggesting. My wife filed my case at start of June 2013. She is sponsoring me.I was told by some one that the processing time also depends about your qualification and current job. Currently I am doing my PhD in Banking and Fiance plus I have 3 other Graduation degrees and an accounting certifications. I am working as Manager in a Bank. Is it correct that good qualification may lead to some cut in processing time?
Secondly what are your expectations in future from CIC, would the processing time would come down or will get increased from 29 months in coming year?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are they all pakistani degrees? lol.

jatt123 said:
I am new here and have gone through almost all posts of this topic. I am very happy to see that people here are excellent at responding and suggesting. My wife filed my case at start of June 2013. She is sponsoring me.I was told by some one that the processing time also depends about your qualification and current job. Currently I am doing my PhD in Banking and Fiance plus I have 3 other Graduation degrees and an accounting certifications. I am working as Manager in a Bank. Is it correct that good qualification may lead to some cut in processing time?
Secondly what are your expectations in future from CIC, would the processing time would come down or will get increased from 29 months in coming year?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
will allah give us back the days we lost waiting? :mad:

Basilzaman said:

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
niana.j said:
are they all pakistani degrees? lol.
Accounting certification has an international recognizance, While all other have been earned from Pakistani universities.