Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
yaar my question is regarding tax return .. I applied as married and my husband is still in Pakistan .. now my parents told me I got a letter in which they are asking for my husband's information .. what should I do?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
waiting110 said:
yaar my question is regarding tax return .. I applied as married and my husband is still in Pakistan .. now my parents told me I got a letter in which they are asking for my husband's information .. what should I do?
Ask the person who filed your taxes, same thing happened to me. I just emailed him and he will be sending a letter which i will send to CRA.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
fizz1234 said:
Ask the person who filed your taxes, same thing happened to me. I just emailed him and he will be sending a letter which i will send to CRA.
thanks eh

Awano

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
22 May 2013
AOR Received.
26 Apr 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2012
Med's Request
22 May 2013
Med's Done....
27 May 2013
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
04 Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
On 15 December 2013
Awano said:
Hello,
My application was also submitted in January 2012, and AOR on Apr 2012, and Re-med on May 2013.. Can u tell me now how much time will get for PPR or what is the next step?

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
apa108 said:
Applied in May and case transferred in Jul 2012.Nothing so far.
HI , HAVE U ORDERED THE NOTES ...

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
kman said:
Requesting GCMS notes:

http: //www .cic. gc. ca/ english/ department/ atip/ requests-atip. asp

- Easiest and quickest way is to go through the first link on there for "Online Request"
- All you need is that someone from Canada must do it - so you or your spouse, whoever is in Canada, as long as they have a Canadian mailing address, they should make the request.

Note: The IMM 5475 mentioned in the ScorpionKing's post will no longer be accepted. It says so on the website above.
All the information in the other form (IMM 5563 mentioned in the previous post) is entered online, and the payment is also done online as part of this process.

Steps:
1. Download the consent form IMM 5744 (you can find it from the link I posted above). This should be completed by the spouse in India, and the "designated individual" is the spouse in Canada who is requesting the GCMS notes. Check both the boxes in section 4 of the form, and sign it.
2. Initiate the "Online Request" at the top of the link I posted above. Proceed through the application and fill in the information as you go. You used to need to complete form IMM 5563, if you were requesting by mail or email, but with this online request, you don't need it anymore. All the same information is now filled in online.
3. Upload the consent form when it tells you go. If the spouse in Canada is not using a Canadian mailing address, you will also need to upload proof of Canadian residency.
4. It will ask for payment before you can make the final submission. You can use a credit card.
5. Now is the hard part - waiting for a few weeks!
Thank u so much for replying.
I have Canadian mailing address but right now I am visiting my husband....so is it ok if I apply for notes while visiting?
Also how many weeks does it take to get the notes?

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
N.Ali said:
Thanks for the reply. My in laws said that it will take 2 months to complete this process, is it true it tames that much time?
I don't know from which city you are applying but I checked Pakistan embassy Toronto's website and this is the time frame n fees for NICOP:
Fee Structure:

1. Executive: $107 – 10 to 15 days
2. Urgent: $ 97 – 20 to 30 days
3. Normal: $ 82 – 45 to 60 days

Has ur son already got his Canadian passport? Coz if he hasn't it will take time too.

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
waiting110 said:
the letter from CRA is probably about your taxes you filed recently.. just send them a written note that your husband is not in Canada, never been here. does not have a SIN. and if it he studies or works in Pakistan, just tell them that he didn't have any income in last year. Also, give them husbands full name..just so they can update their record. I also sent them a copy of our marriage certificate.

That's what I did and I had received a same letter from CRA inquiring about my marriage, because I changed from Single to Married on my last year's taxes. I also called the PEI CRA office to confirm that they have received my note after few weeks and they confirmed that they have received it and it was exactly what was needed from me.

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
waiting110 said:
Are they asking for your husband's world income?
You have to provide info about your husband's income to Revenue Canada so that they can process your GST/HST etc. Just reply to the letter by sending them the info they r asking.

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
waiting110 said:
Astro2 is right. I forgot to mention the same thing. The first time when they asked for my husband's info I also sent my Nikkahnama and told them that he is not in Canada and doesn't have a SIN and mentioned his Pakistan's income.

tianoori

Dec 3, 2012
waiting001 said:
I am june 2012 applicant.. no response from chc yet. Should I send additional information voluntarily or it can delay my case? someone guide plz
I am also a June applicant and I have updated my file twice so far, I have a lawyer so he always asks me for any additional documents and has it mailed out. The more they have on your relationship the better it is for u...thats my personal opinion.

May 21, 2013
salam to every one my husband is protected person in canada he include to we in pr application and chc islamabad send a letter for subment application form and requered document which i mail to them via tcs and tcs send me amessage they delivered on 13 jun and plz inform me what is next step or chc send me sms email or send a letter received application or nothing

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
marimaq said:
Thank u so much for replying.
I have Canadian mailing address but right now I am visiting my husband....so is it ok if I apply for notes while visiting?
Also how many weeks does it take to get the notes?

Salam yes you can as long as you have a Canadian Address and get it emailed to your email that way you can send it to your husband as well. I pray that Allah helps you with this In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam again,

I wasn't going to help other forum members here but after reading some advise that was given I was upset that some info given was wrong.

And I know when we all need an answer we like to know that the advise given is correct at least.

So I will offer again and if someone insults me its not me standing in front of Allah saying I insulted someone but the one who is insulting In Sha Allah. I will stand to be judged as others but I pray that my words are kind and without malice In Sha Allah.

I pray Allah helps us all in this matter In Sha Allah

Micmac101

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
micmac101 said:
Salam again,

I wasn't going to help other forum members here but after reading some advise that was given I was upset that some info given was wrong.

And I know when we all need an answer we like to know that the advise given is correct at least.

So I will offer again and if someone insults me its not me standing in front of Allah saying I insulted someone but the one who is insulting In Sha Allah. I will stand to be judged as others but I pray that my words are kind and without malice In Sha Allah.

I pray Allah helps us all in this matter In Sha Allah

Micmac101
Salam sis!

I came to visit the forum after so long since I have been so busy ever since my hubby came. I wanted to message you all one by one and ask you abt ur application process time and all, but Iread some unpleasant posts here which kind of stopped me from posting anything but to advise you all that insteadof wasting ur time arguing abt tcs number you better be praying... I honestly don't blame anyone I know where you all are coming from.. it is frustrating to manage the stress of sponsorship..
Please try to help each other instead of arguing.. if Micmac is posting tcs numbers and those who don't like it, just ignore it and focus and what you are looking for.

I am not trying to take anyone's side here but as senior memberI just want to advise you all to not worry too much I see why everyone is arguing cause you all are depressed. My husband and I reunited after 7 years and now that I see our love I believe that the wait time was worth it..

Good luckeveryone! May Allah SWT reunite u all soon! Ameen!