+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdfr0024 said:
People who drove in Pakistan are the "REAL DRIVERS" because of the experience of driving through rush and cutting corners like anything and quick reflexes to a sudden situation lol. But, yeah they have to get used to of following road rules.. thats all :)
oh, it is very difficult for a Pakistani(myself) to drive the car in Canada..OMG..signal green ho jata hy aur koi car chalata b nai...sub sotu log hain in canada... :p ...... and in Pakistan..signal green hony sy pahly he trafic chal parta hy.... :p :p
Love Canada..love my Country.... :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all forum members,

I will not be posting anymore as it seems to bother some. So take care and may Allah bless you all and may HE give us a rest with CHC Islamabad.

For the ones who would like my help ask me by inbox and I'll do my best to help if I can. I'm leaving Pakistan to go back to Canada for surgery next month please keep me in your prayers if you want to In Sha Allah.

I'm a new Muslim and I have never been insulted by so many Muslims as I have been insulted in this forum. All I did why try to help others and if you cannot see this then you are blind. Allah knows my heart In Sha Allah.

I can tell you 1 true fact go to Canada with an ATITUDE and I guarantee you will have a hard time adjusting. Because as a North American Indian and a Canadian we all help each other in Canada and not like here in Pakistan they would sooner kill you than help you. I see the poor children here begging for money to buy food and this above everything breaks my heart. Its a shame that in this Country the people have so much and cannot share for fear that the next person gets more than the other. I have been here over a year and I have seen good and bad but I never refused one person or child money for food.

My hope and my prayer for this country Pakistan is that as a Muslim Country try to help each other as it goes a long way in being good to people that makes us all aware of each others troubles and triumphs.

May Allah hear our prayers and may HE bless us all In Sha Allah

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
beeba-bacha said:
very well said, i dont know why ppl r so curious abt TCS number, it wont help them at all at any level of their immigration application. anyone can be the receiver (i.e. rukhsana, najma, bilal, ahmed, khalid etc etc()all have designation like peon, watchman, receptionist, office boy) and non of them know the sender (and koi kisi ka relative b nai).........so wat a big deal...VISA OFFICER application ka wait thori na karta hy...ju sb yahan par TCS number k peechy paray howy hain.... :eek:
for all ladies ...ywr app log ..desi khanay pakana seekh lain plzzz.... :p :p :pCanada main desi (HALAL) taste expensive and limited places par milta hy.....
Exactly.... I liked the name that you have written.. I mean out of no where.. Rukhsana.. Najma.. Shagufta...:)...I hope no one is having these names here.. Well agreed on the receiver.. Who cares .. It's too hot there in Pakistan and the poor guy who delivers parcel doesn't care much.. So it doesn't matter if you know the number or not., eventually you will get the parcel.. INSHALLAH.. (INSHALAH BROTHER, INSHALLAH SISTER)

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
micmac101 said:
Salam all forum members,

I will not be posting anymore as it seems to bother some. So take care and may Allah bless you all and may HE give us a rest with CHC Islamabad.

For the ones who would like my help ask me by inbox and I'll do my best to help if I can. I'm leaving Pakistan to go back to Canada for surgery next month please keep me in your prayers if you want to In Sha Allah.

I'm a new Muslim and I have never been insulted by so many Muslims as I have been insulted in this forum. All I did why try to help others and if you cannot see this then you are blind. Allah knows my heart In Sha Allah.

I can tell you 1 true fact go to Canada with an ATITUDE and I guarantee you will have a hard time adjusting. Because as a North American Indian and a Canadian we all help each other in Canada and not like here in Pakistan they would sooner kill you than help you. I see the poor children here begging for money to buy food and this above everything breaks my heart. Its a shame that in this Country the people have so much and cannot share for fear that the next person gets more than the other. I have been here over a year and I have seen good and bad but I never refused one person or child money for food.

My hope and my prayer for this country Pakistan is that as a Muslim Country try to help each other as it goes a long way in being good to people that makes us all aware of each others troubles and triumphs.

Oh please don't do that.. We have never insulted you and discouraged you for your effort that you do for this forum.. Its just the humor that i guess u didnt get it..but still If it is me then I am really sorry for that.. I am a proud Pakistani Canadian too and I have always helped others living in Pakistan or Canada.. its not only Canadians who help each other , Pakistan have the same kind of people too.. please don't think like that.. Again I am sorry if it was me..
One more thing I would say.. There is life beyond this forum so enjoy it..don't get too sensitive or emotional because if this chit chat. Tomorrow INSHALLAJ you will have your husband and family in Canada but no one will be there with you from this forum.. So take it just as a place where you can get some information..
Sorry for the rest.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Mehr said:
Well you know I just hate jumping into other"s conversation but I can't help my self when I c so many useless things going on.. And that's y I will throw my angrer out...
First I just hate that tcs issue.. C'mon yaar it's been two days every one is fighting over tcs numbers .. Who cares... Who care about tcs numbers and what would it make difference... Bhaar main jaey tcs and their numbers or bhi ghum hain zamane main.. 2nd ye micmac se main kuch tang aa Gaya hoon..Sara din Beth k tcs k numbers ko track karti rehti hai... C'mon... And every page pe is ka ye Bataan zaroori hota hai k wo kon hai or kahan se belongs karti hai or Canada kiss ka hai... Bas kar do plzzz.. Kaan pak gay hain sun sun k....baki Mrs Sam you sounds a mature woman.. Aap aise hi us ko tcs issue pe excuses day rahi ho n sorry keh rahi ho.. Yaar bhar main jaein numbers.. Tcs walo ne visa to nahi dena na( well dena to waise tcs walo ne hi hai;)..but seriously let's move on.. And b on track of praying and hoping for the best..
I like your idea @ hogaishadi.. K all ladies yahan time waste karne se behter hai k koi hunr seekh lain..(that was funny)... I m sorry aik Dam beech main aa Gaya.. But ya plzz move on.. Warna Hun bhi pagal ho jain gay ""kisi ki tarha"" or baat baat main kehe gay k hum Pakistan k gujjar qabeelay se taluk rakhte hain or Pakistan humari land hai.. Oh god......
I am sorry for every thing..

lol

i really like it

hum Pakistan k gujjar qabeelay se taluk rakhte hain or Pakistan humari land hai..

AKR

May 8, 2013
Kabul
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 29,2013
File Transfer...
April 29 ,2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hubby chubby said:
Your status is normal, everyone gets the same showing on ecas.

Now you will have to wait it out. They will contact you when they need something or need you to update something.

They really dont have a timeline when they will contact you. Its a game of destiny and chance. (Like its been over 15 months for me no contact)

Others, got contact in 12.

BEST OF LUCK
Thanks dear hubby chubby

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
[/quote]
ottawa_rockstar said:
Yes...please...its a humble request....learning driving here in Canada is costly....plus headache...even if ur husband will teach you....if u have opportunity...learn in it Pakistan...forget about right hand drving and left hand driving....automatic or manual...just learn how to drive....and ofcorse try to get a license....from Pak...plus once the visa is stamped on your passport for immigration get your nicop done from nadra....some handy tips....

Thank u so much for the link basil:) im was told that they wouldnt look at my national license :D also,what is a nicop? U mentioned that k get it done from nadra..sorry if i sound silly

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Faso said:
Thank u so much :) im was told that they wouldnt look at my national license :D also,what is a nicop? U mentioned that k get it done from nadra..sorry if i sound silly
i dont think we need NICOP in canada or do we??/

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam all forum members,

Hello Micmac,

Its really sad to see this reply.....i guess non of us doubted your intention for passing on tcs tracking number.....you were doing that in good faith.....but tcs tracking is increasing more frustration and confusion i guess....i joined this forum i guess a month back....u have been very helpful...and always willing to help others....may Allah bless you with health and i pray that your surgery goes positive and successful....we are all in same waiting process....im sorry if u feel like this.

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
MRS SAM said:
i dont think we need NICOP in canada or do we??/
you are right in a sense...nicop is for overseas pakistani which you all will be very soon...and its usefull once u have passport of any other country and all of you will get canadian passport in some time, so that u dont need to get visa for pakistan on your foreign passport, in a case you your pakistani passport expires and you dont renew it...in most cases no one renew the pakistani passport once they get other citizenship....they all carry nicop.
And its validity is 10 yrs. Nicop is handy....but it all depends on you....

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alert – Strike Action

Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.
I know this has been mentioned before on the forum, but now CIC has it on their Processing Times site (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp). I wonder if CHC ISB is affected by this. Regardless, this will most likely increase the backlog.

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
niana.j said:
its better she learn it the proper way in Canada. first time proper lessons reduces the risk of developing lifetime bad habits. pakistani driving is all about bad habits.
Well....quite strange to see this comment....i dont know which part of Canada you are living...and I dont know which bad habits you are talking about. Even the worst driver from Pakistan will be better than Chinese drivers on road....either you are running a drivers training institute or you have no clue what you are talking about. Driving is a skill....once you kno how to drive you can adapt to any situation....its easier to drive in west since everyone follow rules and drive in their own lane....rightly said....one who drive in pakistan can drive anywhere in the world.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i disagree. you dont know of any pakistani bad habits? LMFAO. here are a few: changing lanes without giving the signal, not stopping at stop signs, cutting in front of people, tailgating, and on and on...a pakistani driver untrained in canadian traffic laws is a hazard to other!

ottawa_rockstar said:
Well....quite strange to see this comment....i dont know which part of Canada you are living...and I dont know which bad habits you are talking about. Even the worst driver from Pakistan will be better than Chinese drivers on road....either you are running a drivers training institute or you have no clue what you are talking about. Driving is a skill....once you kno how to drive you can adapt to any situation....its easier to drive in west since everyone follow rules and drive in their own lane....rightly said....one who drive in pakistan can drive anywhere in the world.

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
niana.j said:
i disagree. you dont know of any pakistani bad habits? LMFAO. here are a few: changing lanes without giving the signal, not stopping at stop signs, cutting in front of people, tailgating, and on and on...a pakistani driver untrained in canadian traffic laws is a hazard to other!
You have type caste Pakistani with these bad habits....not fair....are you in traffic police here?

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
AOA,

Any one here from July 2012, Any updates, i can see may and june applicants getting response hoping to get remed and PPR next month. IF anyone from july get the reply please notify here. Thank you Jazak Allah