Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
my file came back the third time. they are asking for my signatures on undertaking papers. this is so coonfusing. i feel like crying now. it hasbeen third time that my file returned.. wt shld i do?

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
why cant they send me the letter since its my signature which is missing? wts going on? n u ppl r not really helping me. i dnt understand wts going on.

Immi4Baby

May 22, 2013
Dear Sr Members, Once the medical is done, do these doctors send the medical to the High Commission directly or to the address which is printed on the medical request form (which we received from the high commission)?

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
wt letter did u recieve from high commsion? i think same thing has happend to u as me.

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
Immi4Baby said:
Dear Sr Members, Once the medical is done, do these doctors send the medical to the High Commission directly or to the address which is printed on the medical request form (which we received from the high commission)?
if its ur first time medical n they sent u letter for it t hen i thinkk it will go to islamabad.

Immi4Baby

May 22, 2013
fatima haider said:
if its ur first time medical n they sent u letter for it t hen i thinkk it will go to islamabad.
My brother has sponsored his daughter. We received IMM1017, which had brother's old canadian address. Although the medical has been done but we are confused now, whether they will send the result to Islamabad or the (incorrect) address which was printed on the form.

What happened to you? How is this similar to your case?

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
i m sorry i thought husband or wife sponsership. urs is different. i dnt knw abt ur case. i m really sorry if i misguided.

SIQ

Apr 3, 2013
fatima haider said:
why cant they send me the letter since its my signature which is missing? wts going on? n u ppl r not really helping me. i dnt understand wts going on.
My dear Sister,

It seems as though you are having trouble filling out the forms correctly, signatures or documents missing seams small to us but the more complete file you submit the easier the decision making process will be.

I am willing to help you in any capacity possible but I myself am sponsoring someone for the first and last time, and dealing with Immigration canada for the first time, hence I am not a professional. May I recommend the use of someone who has applied before or a credible immigration consultant who would be able to assist you in the matters. I know there are specific offices in Canada that you can go to enlist the help of someone and its a free government based operation. Maybe an option for whoever is in Canada.

I wish you the best of luck sister, May Allah bless you and bring both of you together.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
URGENT HELP REQUIRED:

Salam everyone I need to know if my wife is not at home and TCS come along with her passport can her mom or brother received it on her behalf??? Please help me out on this I would highly appreciate it.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
fatima haider said:
did you correct your signature before and send it back to them? try reprinting the form and then sign it.

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
fatima haider said:
Salam , I know its frustrating , but just keep your calm , your missing somthing everytime thats why they are sending back ur file. Are you in Canada or Pakistan....? What is reason they are returning your application 3rd time , is it the same reason of rejection all three time ??? Go to a consultant , if it helps....or you can consult to any of the member here...living in your city....

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
ottawa_rockstar said:
Salam , I know its frustrating , but just keep your calm , your missing somthing everytime thats why they are sending back ur file. Are you in Canada or Pakistan....? What is reason they are returning your application 3rd time , is it the same reason of rejection all three time ??? Go to a consultant , if it helps....or you can consult to any of the member here...living in your city....
its not rejection. every time i sent we missed something since we filled out on our own and we r both not very mature plus its our first time. now that i think patiently i feel they r nice and patient enough that they keep asking us to fill it up completely. plus i dnt feel its refusal. because they have no reason to do so. and i have already gotten my file no and uci no. plus they have sent my medical to islamabad. i m hoping really hoping kay evrything goes well now.
i m surprised the way they r answering me back. they r really quick in thier response.. but everybody pls help suggest wt will happen next.

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
fatima haider said:
its not rejection. every time i sent we missed something since we filled out on our own and we r both not very mature plus its our first time. now that i think patiently i feel they r nice and patient enough that they keep asking us to fill it up completely. plus i dnt feel its refusal. because they have no reason to do so. and i have already gotten my file no and uci no. plus they have sent my medical to islamabad. i m hoping really hoping kay evrything goes well now.
i m surprised the way they r answering me back. they r really quick in thier response.. but everybody pls help suggest wt will happen next.
yes its not refusal.....its just that you are missing somthing everytime.....so just filled up the sections they have pointed out and send them back...carefully read the forms...99% in this forums are doing this spouse immigration for first time.....its not about maturity....just calm down , read the forms and fill it carefully...double check if u have miss anything....sab good hoga..inshallah

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
ottawa_rockstar said:
yes its not refusal.....its just that you are missing somthing everytime.....so just filled up the sections they have pointed out and send them back...carefully read the forms...99% in this forums are doing this spouse immigration for first time.....its not about maturity....just calm down , read the forms and fill it carefully...double check if u have miss anything....sab good hoga..inshallah
one question i know now i m beginning to get annoyed but can u tell considering my situation when will i get my visa?

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
fatima haider said:
one question i know now i m beginning to get annoyed but can u tell considering my situation when will i get my visa?
please post ur time line......when was was case filled for sponsership??? when u receive email...that your file has been transfered? did you receive a letter for re-medical??? is your case one year old...or so ???