12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
syedgj said:
Hmm well I'm pretty sure this is not "illegal", there is no such law written anywhere that we can't check them:

1. this information is available on the internet through a public domain
2. TCS has a functionality that we are using that it made FOR the public. Its not like we are hacking them to get it.
3. This information is already free, its not like we are stealing it.
4. there is no copyright to it

We can keep typing random numbers in all day and it would never be illegal. By chance someone brilliant discovered that the tracking numbers were in a series which turns out to help us. There is nothing illegal about collecting rainwater to drink later.

BUT the flip side is that TCS doesn't owe us anything. They are not responsible to satisfy any queries or inconsistencies we have regarding the data. So actually calling them up and asking them stuff will only annoy them, and eventually cause them to change the series (or maybe take more drastic steps) so people would stop thinking that TCS owes us answers. If it finds out people are logging in frequently to check a huge series everyday, then that is a lot of load on their servers, and they might do something about that. This server load was one of the motivations of setting up the tracking website because this way much of the load is taken off the TCS servers so they won't have a reason to complain.

As timelines increase we need a stronger support group to help ourselves through this process. This is just one small way to manage the anxiety.
i know its not illegal and even when thrice i got to know that two tracking number r from my city with unknow consignee ,,i called my area tcs and told them those tracking numbers and they confirm the names,,and it was in jan feb when i was active member and i use to check every tcs number,,,but the way she is saying that i did big demage thats shows that it was something wroung and because of me its stoped..she was pointing me and posting that i did something against all of u guys..
i know her case is getting delay and complicated thats why she is tensed but thats not way to take out frustration

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
MRS SAM said:
i know its not illegal and even when thrice i got to know that two tracking number r from my city with unknow consignee ,,i called my area tcs and told them those tracking numbers and they confirm the names,,and it was in jan feb when i was active member and i use to check every tcs number,,,but the way she is saying that i did big demage thats shows that it was something wroung and because of me its stoped..she was pointing me and posting that i did something against all of u guys..
i know her case is getting delay and complicated thats why she is tensed but thats not way to take out frustration
:)

I apologize on behalf of micmac101.. I don't know her personally but I know she means well. She is one of the most active members of these forums.. so that's just her being 'active'.

You have been a helpful member here as well, so I'm sure you mean no harm either.. you were just trying to put forward an idea.

All's well that ends well.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
syedgj said:
:)

I apologize on behalf of micmac101.. I don't know her personally but I know she means well. She is one of the most active members of these forums.. so that's just her being 'active'.

You have been a helpful member here as well, so I'm sure you mean no harm either.. you were just trying to put forward an idea.

All's well that ends well.
dont be sorry its not ur fault,,i also respect her and i know she is very helpful. but few things she is doing which i really dont like,,for example she made seprate thread just pointing that we r getting tcs number from special sources and we r tracking it and we have to hide it from tcs that shows that its something which is not allowed ,,or mare khyal se us thread se hum pakisation ka impact he kharab keya hoga coz hum already bohat famous hain for doing illegal things ,,,tu jo backi log hain un ko ye he laga hoga ki hum being pakistani aik ghalat harkat kar rahe hain eslye us ko chupa bhe rahye hain,,,or ye he batyen hain jo humre timeline per bhe effect kartye hain ,, coz i am dame sure ki few CIC member is also part of this forum or hum apna image he khrab kar rahe hain

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
^^^^

wow.... you ladies are really something.... wasting time over petty things...

chill maro, aur mangoes khao... kyon fazool mein apnay baal gira rahay ho tensions lei key...

tcs doesnt change their way of operating due to a miniscule thing like this, and its not illegal or anything, you lot are going overboard on a self created khichri....

any case of now a days will take a good 15-18 months... and cases from 2010 are a case to case basis... app ladies jo Pakistan mein hain, apnay farigh time mein kyon nahin kuch hunar seekh laiteen, something like a beautician course, sewing, fashion designing, photography, clothes designing, interior designing, wedding planner, etc etc, so when you come here you will be more than a house wife... guys with their respective fields...

tcs tracking or legal hai ya illegal hai app ke koi kaam nahin aanay wala Canada mein... Pakistani bhi khoob kamal hain, Mashallah...

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
MRS SAM said:
Salam sister no your wrong 100%. And about my case its not complicated or delayed they are doing the back ground check to which we were told it could take 6 to 9 months.

But what I was saying about the tracking numbers I know for sure that its not published for the consumer. As in early March it happened to us and they contacted my husband a number of times as to how he could get these tracking numbers. It was after this that they changed all the sequence and it made it hard on everyone. I worked hard after that and would explain to all members that DO NOT CONTACT TCS for this very reason as I knew they would end it all by changing the tracking numbers and in fact they have as a sister from 2010 told me the tracking number on her parcel was not the same. So I know from Experience that they will change them and make it harder for us all.
I was upset that you told this brother to call TCS and when you did this I knew TCS might change them. I'm not upset or angry really but its hard work to find them and all of us use them just to know if something is coming our way.
Also no one has to apologise for me as I'm old enough to apologise for myself for which I'm doing now.

And i'm not upset or worried as it was like approved when the visa officer Welcomed my husband to New Brunswick its the back ground check. Anyway that our personal business and not a concern for others.

I`m here to offer help that's all and nothing else. From now on I should close my mouth and hold back on typing help to others .
Anyway I know I hurt your feeling and for that I`m sorry May Allah forgive me and may Allah bless you In Sha Allah......
Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
hogaishaadi said:
^^^^

chill maro, aur mangoes khao... kyon fazool mein apnay baal gira rahay ho tensions lei key...

tcs doesnt change their way of operating due to a miniscule thing like this, and its not illegal or anything, you lot are going overboard on a self created khichri....

any case of now a days will take a good 15-18 months... and cases from 2010 are a case to case basis... app ladies jo Pakistan mein hain, apnay farigh time mein kyon nahin kuch hunar seekh laiteen, something like a beautician course, sewing, fashion designing, photography, clothes designing, interior designing, wedding planner, etc etc, so when you come here you will be more than a house wife... guys with their respective fields...

tcs tracking or legal hai ya illegal hai app ke koi kaam nahin aanay wala Canada mein... Pakistani bhi khoob kamal hain, Mashallah...
LOL Salam brother, for your information I`m A North American Indian and owner of this land we call Canada. Also I`m on a disability from a work accident in 2009 and I`m a Qualified Upholster with over 26 years experience so I don`t want a job in or as a esthetician but Thank You for thoughts .... Have a great day

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
hogaishaadi said:
^^^^

That is exactly what I'm doing trying to practice my conflict management skills.. :) heh, not doing to well..

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
syedgj said:
That is exactly what I'm doing trying to practice my conflict management skills.. :) heh, not doing to well..
Salam brother,

LOL like they say practise makes perfect ..... May Allah bless you.. In Sha Allah

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
micmac101 said:
LOL Salam brother, for your information I`m A North American Indian and owner of this land we call Canada. Also I`m on a disability from a work accident in 2009 and I`m a Qualified Upholster with over 26 years experience so I don`t want a job in or as a esthetician but Thank You for thoughts .... Have a great day
wasalam dear sister... i honestly and sincerely feel bad for you and your hubby (disability, b4 you think otherwise)...i like how you display and ooze of confidence and smartness but do you know if your employers catch you here chit chatting on a fairly regular basis, you can lose your disability benefits... you are welcome and have a wonderful day...

edited for what's in brackets... dont wana be taken out of context...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
syedgj said:
lolz yeh conflict management skill nahin hain bhai, aisay halaat ghar aa jaien toh banda amooman faaqon pe aa jata hai... aur agar mujhay maloom paray ke meri bivi is tarah ki baikaar baaton aur behas ka shikaar hai toh mein foran khud immigration walon ko call kar ke manah kar doon lolz... mujh sey nahin jhaila jaye ga aisay control freak ya har cheez mein nukta cheeni karnay wali ko...

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
hogaishaadi said:
wasalam dear sister... i honestly and sincerely feel bad for you and your hubby...i like how you display and ooze of confidence and smartness but do you know if your employers catch you here chit chatting on a fairly regular basis, you can lose your disability benefits... you are welcome and have a wonderful day...
No its not the same its a work accident and they put me off work indefinitely as I can hardly walk and will be returning to Canada next week to see my surgeon. As the surgeon here in Islamabad wanted the green light so I know my ankle is bad too Cause I have a lot of pain so thanks for worrying but it has been ok with work safe for me being here I thank Allah for this and may it go faster In Sha Allah

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
a husband walks in dying of hunger after a tough day at work...
husband: baigham aj 2 nahin zyada banaana
wife: je main abhi intezaam karti hoon
husband: thanks yaar
wife: meiney 5 banai hain
husband: aaj toh mujhay 5 bhi kam parain gi
walks into the kitchen and after looking at the empty hotpot...
husband: baigham yeh toh khaali hai, 5 jo banai hain woh kahan hain?
wife: meiney abhi toh 5 posts banai hain canadavisa peh....

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
micmac101 said:
No its not the same its a work accident and they put me off work indefinitely as I can hardly walk and will be returning to Canada next week to see my surgeon. As the surgeon here in Islamabad wanted the green light so I know my ankle is bad too Cause I have a lot of pain so thanks for worrying but it has been ok with work safe for me being here I thank Allah for this and may it go faster In Sha Allah
jaisay app behtar samjhain, and best of luck in your recovery, allah app ko jald sehat-yabi dei... :)

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
hogaishaadi said:
^^^^

lol

wase etnye bhe faregh nahe hain hum ,,,i am doing 2 online courses plus mom of small kid( which it self is fulltime job) and i also do event managmenet on small scale

but problem ye hai ki yahan kuch logon ko lagta hai ko jo wo kaha rahe hain or kar rahe hain wo sahe hai dusra koye kuch khaye tu wo ghalat hai ,,tcs tracking koye etna bara issue hai bhe nahe,,, jes din humra letter ana hoga us din he aye ga track karnye se jalde tu aye ga nahe

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
MRS SAM said:
lol

wase etnye bhe faregh nahe hain hum ,,,i am doing 2 online courses plus mom of small kid( which it self is fulltime job) and i also do event managmenet on small scale

but problem ye hai ki yahan kuch logon ko lagta hai ko jo wo kaha rahe hain or kar rahe hain wo sahe hai dusra koye kuch khaye tu wo ghalat hai ,,tcs tracking koye etna bara issue hai bhe nahe,,, jes din humra letter ana hoga us din he aye ga track karnye se jalde tu aye ga nahe
darust farmaya app ney... awain hi bagar bilon ki tarah banda fazool mein daily hopes ko upar kar ke list check karay aur phir mayoosi ka saamna karay ya toh aur confuse ho jaye jab koi aur similar name keh banday ke parcel ko apna samajh baithay...

kids are worst to handle at about 18 months to 30 months... that time frame is the most rigorous and annoying... before they are too lazy and just lay there or play and sleep, after they are on their own, you dont have to worry too much. but in between that time frame you have to constantly babysit them as they are just starting to crawl/walk and form speech so they get too wild and cranky with their demands not being met or understood.