Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
hogaishaadi said:
darust farmaya app ney... awain hi bagar bilon ki tarah banda fazool mein daily hopes ko upar kar ke list check karay aur phir mayoosi ka saamna karay ya toh aur confuse ho jaye jab koi aur similar name keh banday ke parcel ko apna samajh baithay...

kids are worst to handle at about 18 months to 30 months... that time frame is the most rigorous and annoying... before they are too lazy and just lay there or play and sleep, after they are on their own, you dont have to worry too much. but in between that time frame you have to constantly babysit them as they are just starting to crawl/walk and form speech so they get too wild and cranky with their demands not being met or understood.
Well you know I just hate jumping into other"s conversation but I can't help my self when I c so many useless things going on.. And that's y I will throw my angrer out...
First I just hate that tcs issue.. C'mon yaar it's been two days every one is fighting over tcs numbers .. Who cares... Who care about tcs numbers and what would it make difference... Bhaar main jaey tcs and their numbers or bhi ghum hain zamane main.. 2nd ye micmac se main kuch tang aa Gaya hoon..Sara din Beth k tcs k numbers ko track karti rehti hai... C'mon... And every page pe is ka ye Bataan zaroori hota hai k wo kon hai or kahan se belongs karti hai or Canada kiss ka hai... Bas kar do plzzz.. Kaan pak gay hain sun sun k....baki Mrs Sam you sounds a mature woman.. Aap aise hi us ko tcs issue pe excuses day rahi ho n sorry keh rahi ho.. Yaar bhar main jaein numbers.. Tcs walo ne visa to nahi dena na( well dena to waise tcs walo ne hi hai;)..but seriously let's move on.. And b on track of praying and hoping for the best..
I like your idea @hogaishadi.. K all ladies yahan time waste karne se behter hai k koi hunr seekh lain..(that was funny)... I m sorry aik Dam beech main aa Gaya.. But ya plzz move on.. Warna Hun bhi pagal ho jain gay ""kisi ki tarha"" or baat baat main kehe gay k hum Pakistan k gujjar qabeelay se taluk rakhte hain or Pakistan humari land hai.. Oh god......
I am sorry for every thing..

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
ottawa_rockstar said:
please post ur time line......when was was case filled for sponsership??? when u receive email...that your file has been transfered? did you receive a letter for re-medical??? is your case one year old...or so ???

[/qfile recieved 21 feb 2013. since then get 3 letters because we always miss sth. got my file no. and uci no in 2nd letter. i didnt get my medical and sent application without it. so they asked for my medical in the secined letter and to refill some forms, in the 3rd letter they r asking for my signatures. the funny thing is kay new delhi sent my medical to islamabad not to Mississauga. when its mississauga asking for all this.

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
fatima haider said:
ottawa_rockstar said:
please post ur time line......when was was case filled for sponsership??? when u receive email...that your file has been transfered? did you receive a letter for re-medical??? is your case one year old...or so ???

[/qfile recieved 21 feb 2013. since then get 3 letters because we always miss sth. got my file no. and uci no in 2nd letter. i didnt get my medical and sent application without it. so they asked for my medical in the secined letter and to refill some forms, in the 3rd letter they r asking for my signatures. the funny thing is kay new delhi sent my medical to islamabad not to Mississauga. when its mississauga asking for all this.
i sent my file in january 2013, my ecas says 21 feb 2013.

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
Mehr said:
Well you know I just hate jumping into other"s conversation but I can't help my self when I c so many useless things going on.. And that's y I will throw my angrer out...
First I just hate that tcs issue.. C'mon yaar it's been two days every one is fighting over tcs numbers .. Who cares... Who care about tcs numbers and what would it make difference... Bhaar main jaey tcs and their numbers or bhi ghum hain zamane main.. 2nd ye micmac se main kuch tang aa Gaya hoon..Sara din Beth k tcs k numbers ko track karti rehti hai... C'mon... And every page pe is ka ye Bataan zaroori hota hai k wo kon hai or kahan se belongs karti hai or Canada kiss ka hai... Bas kar do plzzz.. Kaan pak gay hain sun sun k....baki Mrs Sam you sounds a mature woman.. Aap aise hi us ko tcs issue pe excuses day rahi ho n sorry keh rahi ho.. Yaar bhar main jaein numbers.. Tcs walo ne visa to nahi dena na( well dena to waise tcs walo ne hi hai;)..but seriously let's move on.. And b on track of praying and hoping for the best..
I like your idea @ hogaishadi.. K all ladies yahan time waste karne se behter hai k koi hunr seekh lain..(that was funny)... I m sorry aik Dam beech main aa Gaya.. But ya plzz move on.. Warna Hun bhi pagal ho jain gay ""kisi ki tarha"" or baat baat main kehe gay k hum Pakistan k gujjar qabeelay se taluk rakhte hain or Pakistan humari land hai.. Oh god......
tracking TCS number can be a good time pass for some guys out there...lol...

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
fatima haider said:
i sent my file in january 2013, my ecas says 21 feb 2013.
Well no one can say for sure how long will it take to complete the processing........my only suggestion to you will be to complete your forms correctly that will save your time....
2013 files..............i would say....1st quarter of 2014 inshalah...but plss submit your forms correctly.....

As far as hunar is concern,,,,pls learn driving...and get drivers licence from Pakistan...it will be a great help for urself and for ur partner...

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
khanb5 said:
URGENT HELP REQUIRED:

Salam everyone I need to know if my wife is not at home and TCS come along with her passport can her mom or brother received it on her behalf??? Please help me out on this I would highly appreciate it.
Walikum Salam,

Bro no need to worry any person of her family can received passport on her behalf and I hope soon she will received her pp back with stamped Visa.In Sha Allah.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Immi4Baby said:
Dear Sr Members, Once the medical is done, do these doctors send the medical to the High Commission directly or to the address which is printed on the medical request form (which we received from the high commission)?
As per CIC new rules they will send medical report directly by email to CHC-Islamabad.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
ottawa_rockstar said:
Well no one can say for sure how long will it take to complete the processing........my only suggestion to you will be to complete your forms correctly that will save your time....
2013 files..............i would say....1st quarter of 2014 inshalah...but plss submit your forms correctly.....

As far as hunar is concern,,,,pls learn driving...and get drivers licence from Pakistan...it will be a great help for urself and for ur partner...
Agreed, Great suggestions +1 for u bro.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
ottawa_rockstar said:

Is a national license of any value there?

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Faso said:
Is a national license of any value there?
Yes,Pakistani Driving license have value in Canada.

1. If we have over 24 months 'Pakistani' driving experience -we can get the Ontario full G Driving License.
2. If we have over 12 months [but less than 24 months] Pakistani driving experience -we can get the Ontario G2 Driving License.
3. If we have less than 12 months Pakistani experience or no experience we can get the Ontario G1 license.
4. In any case we will be required to complete a vision test and pass the knowledge test.

For more details please visit below links.

http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/get-g-drivers-licence-new-drivers

http://www.drivetest.ca/EN/licencing/Pages/Out-of-Country-Drivers.aspx

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
Basilzaman said:
Yes,Pakistani Driving license have value in Canada.

1. If we have over 24 months 'Pakistani' driving experience -we can get the Ontario full G Driving License.
2. If we have over 12 months [but less than 24 months] Pakistani driving experience -we can get the Ontario G2 Driving License.
3. If we have less than 12 months Pakistani experience or no experience we can get the Ontario G1 license.
4. In any case we will be required to complete a vision test and pass the knowledge test.

For more details please visit below links.

http://www.ontario.ca/driving-and-roads/get-g-drivers-licence-new-drivers

http://www.drivetest.ca/EN/licencing/Pages/Out-of-Country-Drivers.aspx
Yes...please...its a humble request....learning driving here in Canada is costly....plus headache...even if ur husband will teach you....if u have opportunity...learn in it Pakistan...forget about right hand drving and left hand driving....automatic or manual...just learn how to drive....and ofcorse try to get a license....from Pak...plus once the visa is stamped on your passport for immigration get your nicop done from nadra....some handy tips....

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its better she learn it the proper way in Canada. first time proper lessons reduces the risk of developing lifetime bad habits. pakistani driving is all about bad habits.

ottawa_rockstar said:
Yes...please...its a humble request....learning driving here in Canada is costly....plus headache...even if ur husband will teach you....if u have opportunity...learn in it Pakistan...forget about right hand drving and left hand driving....automatic or manual...just learn how to drive....and ofcorse try to get a license....from Pak...plus once the visa is stamped on your passport for immigration get your nicop done from nadra....some handy tips....

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
People who drove in Pakistan are the "REAL DRIVERS" because of the experience of driving through rush and cutting corners like anything and quick reflexes to a sudden situation lol. But, yeah they have to get used to of following road rules.. thats all :)

niana.j said:
its better she learn it the proper way in Canada. first time proper lessons reduces the risk of developing lifetime bad habits. pakistani driving is all about bad habits.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehr said:
I like your idea @ hogaishadi.. K all ladies yahan time waste karne se behter hai k koi hunr seekh lain..(that was funny)... I m sorry aik Dam beech main aa Gaya.. But ya plzz move on.. Warna Hun bhi pagal ho jain gay ""kisi ki tarha"" or baat baat main kehe gay k hum Pakistan k gujjar qabeelay se taluk rakhte hain or Pakistan humari land hai.. Oh god......
very well said, i dont know why ppl r so curious abt TCS number, it wont help them at all at any level of their immigration application. anyone can be the receiver (i.e. rukhsana, najma, bilal, ahmed, khalid etc etc()all have designation like peon, watchman, receptionist, office boy) and non of them know the sender (and koi kisi ka relative b nai).........so wat a big deal...VISA OFFICER application ka wait thori na karta hy...ju sb yahan par TCS number k peechy paray howy hain.... :eek:
for all ladies ...ywr app log ..desi khanay pakana seekh lain plzzz.... :p :p :pCanada main desi (HALAL) taste expensive and limited places par milta hy.....

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basilzaman said:
As per CIC new rules they will send medical report directly by email to CHC-Islamabad.
The hard copy of the medical report of all Pakistani nationals sent to New Delhi,India, via DHL , further IOM Pakistan upload the medical report at CHC-isb database within two days after the completion of Medical.