Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
SO yeah my husband sent the new nika khat with the documents that was asked from us ..so hope they get it and send him re-medical :( ASAP

And congrtzzz to all of u who got their passport back :D wishing u a very happy life ahead

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
i have done my mehndi , rakhsti, and walima, in 16 november, now my updates is ready which having,

daily chat conversation
telephone bill
money sending receipt,s
gift received
gift receipts
photos of mehdi, walima
bill of hotle.
wife boarding pass , ticket,
and some elc ,

but me and my wife have plan to go to china together for 15 days, in one december to 15 december, i am thinking to send them my update when i am come back from china. then get all documents together , and send them, or i should send them my document, which i have now, and send them later when i am come back from china.

need you help , what i should do, ???
i send visa office document right now, or later , when i am come back fromchina.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
wes786 said:
Thats great news MashAllah Congratulations!

Just when you think you are done with CIC there is always something left. PR card is one of the processes people are getting stuck at lately and I know a few people who have landed in July/August are still waiting for their PR cards to arrive. I hope that your wife was asked to provide an address where PR card would be mailed. I would still suggest you ask your wife to call CIC call centre after about 2 weeks to make sure they have your proper address in their system and if everything is smooth. My wife did the same thing and it arrived after 34 business days, current timeline for PR card is 32 Days. Anyways, have a great life ahead and happy togetherness :)
plz share the landing experience u too :) what needs to be done at the airport plzz help

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Actually honstly bro, I never go downtown for coffee..my bast fav coffee is second cup or else if I really want to go for desi tea, doodh patti go anywhere in Mississauga or brampton at any dhaba their coffee and tea is good.
McDonald sells decent coffee, timmie is good fix but only breakfast time!
Thanks for your reply. I love second cup too . . . . . I thought may be there are more places in Downtown.
Hmmmm . . . . If any one else know best coffee spots in Toronto Downtown and surrondings?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonee said:
Allhumdollila

Today i got My Pasport Back
This proces take 23 day almost

Thanks for All supports and prayers
congrats.........is it a wife or a husband's case??

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
Have you ordered CAIPS/GCMS yet?
NO , I LL PRAY I gets somthng now in nov .....................................

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
meri news kab ayaee geeeeeeeeeeeeee ??? ???

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you think that the proofs already provided are enough that you will not receive your objection letter, then no need to send any more proofs. The more proofs you will provide the more they will dig into it. One of my friend has the same situation, but he hold the proofs until he was asked for and within 2 months his wife got PPR. Going to china will add to the travel history of the applicant which may increase the background checks. So if you want to send proofs, dont add China trip in it.

merrakhawaab said:
i have done my mehndi , rakhsti, and walima, in 16 november, now my updates is ready which having,

daily chat conversation
telephone bill
money sending receipt,s
gift received
gift receipts
photos of mehdi, walima
bill of hotle.
wife boarding pass , ticket,
and some elc ,

but me and my wife have plan to go to china together for 15 days, in one december to 15 december, i am thinking to send them my update when i am come back from china. then get all documents together , and send them, or i should send them my document, which i have now, and send them later when i am come back from china.

need you help , what i should do, ???
i send visa office document right now, or later , when i am come back fromchina.

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
any good news today......................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
simba said:
plz share the landing experience u too :) what needs to be done at the airport plzz help
There is nothing that needs to be done just a few tips:

1) Make sure you have your passport with VISA and you landing paper with your during landing
2) Avoid food items for customs purposes
3) Declare Cash if more than $10,000, and all jewelery
4) They ask to confirm your Canadian address where the PR card will be mailed out so know the address and make sure they enter it in their system.

The process is literally 5 - 10 minutes, they do their thing in the computer ask a few questions, stamp your passport, give you some information brochure for SIN and health card info and welcome you to CANADA.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
humpakwatankaylog said:
I am still hoping that you guys receive remed+PPR soon coz you said your address also disappeared recently and came back. lets see how long more before you get these.

It sounds like they are talking about the passport request that they have not sent but will send remed for now. This is a good news.
thanks sis for ur support. yes our address did disappear 1st week of nov.. but nothing yet..I really don't know what else to believe..totally broken down now.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
saggit19 said:
thanks sis for ur support. yes our address did disappear 1st week of nov.. but nothing yet..I really don't know what else to believe..totally broken down now.
dnt beeeee ...................... have faith in allahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... inshallahhhhhhhh things r abt to work out for u soon ......... allah do best for usssssss