+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you receive your Passport back, if yes then in how many days.

Su140210 said:
I sent it in a special greyish silver envelope (I think it is used for special mails which include Passports) which is sealed tight. That envelope indicates that there is a passport inside.

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
UOC said:
Have you receive your Passport back, if yes then in how many days.
I haven't received it yet. Today is the 29th day since CHC received my passport.

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
Finally, the cic process is complete for us: my wife landed yesterday in Toronto. The landing procedure was smooth; it took less than 15-20 minutes. Seeing my wife at the airport was one of the happiest moments of my life (next in line to the wedding day, of course :)).
Thank you for your best wishes , and all of you are in my prayers.

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
MrOctober said:
Finally, the cic process is complete for us: my wife landed yesterday in Toronto. The landing procedure was smooth; it took less than 15-20 minutes. Seeing my wife at the airport was one of the happiest moments of my life (next in line to the wedding day, of course :)).
MashaAllah! Congratulations :)

Can you please share your wife's timeline? How many days it took for her visa to come back after sending the PPR?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
MrOctober said:
Thats great news MashAllah Congratulations!

Just when you think you are done with CIC there is always something left. PR card is one of the processes people are getting stuck at lately and I know a few people who have landed in July/August are still waiting for their PR cards to arrive. I hope that your wife was asked to provide an address where PR card would be mailed. I would still suggest you ask your wife to call CIC call centre after about 2 weeks to make sure they have your proper address in their system and if everything is smooth. My wife did the same thing and it arrived after 34 business days, current timeline for PR card is 32 Days. Anyways, have a great life ahead and happy togetherness :)

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
Su140210 said:
MashaAllah! Congratulations :)

Can you please share your wife's timeline? How many days it took for her visa to come back after sending the PPR?
Thank you. It was September aor. She received back passport 22 days after it was sent ( eid holidays might have been a factor).

R

raptorsfan

MrOctober said:
oh wowww....congrats bro...i m soooooooo happy 4 u...wish u best of luck in the future n keep us in ur prayers...

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
wes786 said:
Thats great news MashAllah Congratulations!

Just when you think you are done with CIC there is always something left. PR card is one of the processes people are getting stuck at lately and I know a few people who have landed in July/August are still waiting for their PR cards to arrive. I hope that your wife was asked to provide an address where PR card would be mailed. I would still suggest you ask your wife to call CIC call centre after about 2 weeks to make sure they have your proper address in their system and if everything is smooth. My wife did the same thing and it arrived after 34 business days, current timeline for PR card is 32 Days. Anyways, have a great life ahead and happy togetherness :)
Thank you wes bhai. May Almighty bless you for all the help you have provided to all of us on this forum.
Yes, I will ask my wife to call cic to get an update on her PR card in 2 weeks time. Thanks again.

R

raptorsfan

BabarShah said:
Remarkable work of Hampakwatankaylog... I have made some calculations (only for husband cases) which may help for view the trend of Husband cases.

Sample of cases who did their remedical during 2010 to end of Feb 2011

NO of months waited for PPR received after remedical

No Months No Cases (H)
10 - 11 = 5
07 - 08 = 1 (7.01 months)
06 - 07 = 3
04 - 06 = 4
03 - 04 = 3
01 - 03 = 5
This is truly remarkable!!!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
MrOctober said:
Thank you. It was September aor. She received back passport 22 days after it was sent ( eid holidays might have been a factor).

Congratulations :) Happy togetherness!

nonee

Sep 17, 2011
sawera said:
Waiting for Visa:
Ainyinam
Alpha1980
Aqsa
Ayesha
Chotach
Dodgecharger
Hassam_mc
Lashari
Nonee
Ocanada
Su140210
Tor-wi
UOC
Zabi
Ziam

Allhumdollila

Today i got My Pasport Back
This proces take 23 day almost

Thanks for All supports and prayers

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
I got a reply from islamabad today. When will I be receving the request letter?? & will this be with PPR you think. Please advice.

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a senior immigration officer. Please be advised that we have not yet sent a request letter to the applicant but we will be issuing new medical instructions very soon.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
we are march 2010 AOR ..and we just crossed our 20 months since AOR and total 22 months ..

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
we are march 2010 AOR ..and we just crossed our 20 months since AOR and total 22 months ..
I am still hoping that you guys receive remed+PPR soon coz you said your address also disappeared recently and came back. lets see how long more before you get these.

Missing You said:
I got a reply from islamabad today. When will I be receving the request letter?? & will this be with PPR you think. Please advice.

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a senior immigration officer. Please be advised that we have not yet sent a request letter to the applicant but we will be issuing new medical instructions very soon.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
It sounds like they are talking about the passport request that they have not sent but will send remed for now. This is a good news.