+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

J_T

Oct 11, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am July 2010 AOR, and I come on this forum every now and then. I am sponsoring my husband and his remed, repcc and everything got done in July, but ever since then, we have heard nothing. Last month, I got an update from Islamabad that said that file is in review by immigration officer, backgrounds checks are underway. I asked for another update recently and the reply was this "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Currently, background checks are underway for this application".
It's so weird that now they are saying the file is in "initial review" instead of "review with an immigration officer". I am kind of panicking now, and therefore have also applied for Caips notes. Do you guys think it is something to be concerned about?

Thanks

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
J_T said:
Hi everyone,

I am July 2010 AOR, and I come on this forum every now and then. I am sponsoring my husband and his remed, repcc and everything got done in July, but ever since then, we have heard nothing. Last month, I got an update from Islamabad that said that file is in review by immigration officer, backgrounds checks are underway. I asked for another update recently and the reply was this "Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Currently, background checks are underway for this application".
It's so weird that now they are saying the file is in "initial review" instead of "review with an immigration officer". I am kind of panicking now, and therefore have also applied for Caips notes. Do you guys think it is something to be concerned about?

Thanks
I don't think you should be worried because there have been many accounts of people reporting the email responses not consistent with the prior responses or with MP responses. But since its been a while it doesnt hurt to order CAIPS/CGMS notes and see what has been done so far. You will get these in a month and half so it wont be right away and maybe by then there might be an update on your case hopefully.

J_T

Oct 11, 2011
humpakwatankaylog said:
I don't think you should be worried because there have been many accounts of people reporting the email responses not consistent with the prior responses or with MP responses. But since its been a while it doesnt hurt to order CAIPS/CGMS notes and see what has been done so far. You will get these in a month and half so it wont be right away and maybe by then there might be an update on your case hopefully.
Thanks so much for the prompt reply, really appreciate it!

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
we are march 2010 AOR ..and we just crossed our 20 months since AOR and total 22 months ..
plz share ur case info , is it straight forwered or my b u have a reason for longer background checks.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrOctober said:
Finally, the cic process is complete for us: my wife landed yesterday in Toronto. The landing procedure was smooth; it took less than 15-20 minutes. Seeing my wife at the airport was one of the happiest moments of my life (next in line to the wedding day, of course :)).
Thank you for your best wishes , and all of you are in my prayers.
Congrattsssssssss :) its great news

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ftpr said:
plz share ur case info , is it straight forwered or my b u have a reason for longer background checks.
As far as I know it is 100% straight-forward.. my husband and I have know each for long time, we had full wedding mehndi shadi valima - husband works as a software engineer in a private company no links to military or govt organizations.. never been outside the country, but yes he lived a few years in khi and has lived entire life in lahore..but he lived in khi for his university and we did get that police certificate as well.
I really don't know what is the reason for the delay.

Our caips notes are all good, VO's comments are all good, 2 vo's have written comments, that interview has been waived.

I even contacted the MP and the reply MP got from visa office was that no issues with this case, everything is favourable .

but I guess Allah doesn't want us to be together yet..so we have to wait patiently but sometimes it becomes unbearable..we have our 2nd anniversary and our birthdays coming up in december..if my husband cannot come that time, atleast I pray that we hear the good news we have been longing to hear

J_T

Oct 11, 2011
saggit19 said:
As far as I know it is 100% straight-forward.. my husband and I have know each for long time, we had full wedding mehndi shadi valima - husband works as a software engineer in a private company no links to military or govt organizations.. never been outside the country, but yes he lived a few years in khi and has lived entire life in lahore..but he lived in khi for his university and we did get that police certificate as well.

Our caips notes are all good, VO's comments are all good, 2 vo's have written comments, that interview has been waived.

I even contacted the MP and the reply MP got from visa office was that no issues with this case, everything is favourable .

but I guess Allah doesn't want us to be together yet..so we have to wait patiently but sometimes it becomes unbearable..we have our 2nd anniversary and our birthdays coming up in december..if my husband cannot come that time, atleast I pray that we hear the good news we have been longing to hear
I feel for you sister, I hope your misery ends soon, InshAllah.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:

InshAllah soon Sis. Allah has got something great planned for you guys and may be its not the right time now...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
J_T said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
YEah the replies are all over the place lately! Your background checks are underway, you already received rePCC and remedical requests so I am sure your initial review is done ;)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
saggit19 said:

I understand how you feel :( Allah (swt) definitely has better plans for you. Pray that you guys get the visa soon. Ameen! :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
yes, there is one thing that could have contributed to the delay - we sent documents in april when our initial review was already done in March, had we known at that time that this would create problems
we wouldn't have sent in the additional update. but we didn't know at that time because we hadn't received our caips back then.
So yes my advise to everyone would be to send in as much proof as possible early in the case processing, and after that send in docs, ONLY when embassy asks for them.

J_T

Oct 11, 2011
wes786 said:
YEah the replies are all over the place lately! Your background checks are underway, you already received rePCC and remedical requests so I am sure your initial review is done ;)
Lol, ok yea that makes sense, but thank goodness I'm not the only one whose been getting weird replies. I was beginning to think that they've started my application from the beginning or something :(

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:

Thanks for sharing it. Dont worry Allah k ghar mai dair he , andhair nahi, so u ll get soon what you r waiting for,Inshallah,
All is well, :p All is well :p

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:

I dont wanna say that they dont really care about us..................................................................I guess MJ did sing it for us(Pakistaniz )

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
qamalik729 said:
I dont wanna say that they dont really care about us..................................................................I guess MJ did sing it for us(Pakistaniz )
hahhahahhah gud one