Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ftpr said:
Thanks for sharing it. Dont worry Allah k ghar mai dair he , andhair nahi, so u ll get soon what you r waiting for,Inshallah,
All is well, :p All is well :p
lol, thanks for the support..inshAllah u will get good news soon too

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
J_T said:
I feel for you sister, I hope your misery ends soon, InshAllah.
and ures too inshAllah

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
InshAllah soon Sis. Allah has got something great planned for you guys and may be its not the right time now...
inshAllah :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shamsia said:
I understand how you feel :( Allah (swt) definitely has better plans for you. Pray that you guys get the visa soon. Ameen! :)
thanks for the prayers..what about u..u must have got the ppr by now if im not wrong ?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
congrats to everyone who got their ppr / visa /landed in canada /pr card :)

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello friends, i know this is not the right thread to ask about visit visa for parents . But i just want to know if someone on this forum applied for visitors visa for parents in CHC-ISL and got it.

I like to know ; what documents i need from my end. and what documents my parents need to submit. How much funds i need to show etc etc - Also, i heard there is some kind of declaration needed ?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Muzammil

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
saggit19 said:
thanks for the prayers..what about u..u must have got the ppr by now if im not wrong ?
Yes, they sent it out in the last week of september, but I never recieved it. However, the VO called me up on 14th Nov asking the reason for not sending. When I told him that I never recieved the letter, he said it doesnt matter now. Asked me to send my passport and wanted me to tell my husband to pay the RPRF. So, alhamdullilah, everythings good now :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shamsia said:
Yes, they sent it out in the last week of september, but I never recieved it. However, the VO called me up on 14th Nov asking the reason for not sending. When I told him that I never recieved the letter, he said it doesnt matter now. Asked me to send my passport and wanted me to tell my husband to pay the RPRF. So, alhamdullilah, everythings good now :)
mashAllah..congratulations.. !! so u r going to be coming here in the freezing cold then :-X

B

bestplace4u

hello everyone
Just a quick update from my side
That there is no update :p

B

bestplace4u

wow I came after so many days but someone hates me so much that he/she is still giving me negatives even in my absence good going :p
reached to -49 just 1 more then half century

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
wow I came after so many days but someone hates me so much that he/she is still giving me negatives even in my absence good going :p
reached to -49 just 1 more then half century
Don't worry about it bro, I am receiving -3s on a weekly basis on the same exact day as soon as 168hrs are over. Its like a weekly thing for someone to login exactly after 168hrs from different accounts and to give negatives to everyone he/she doesn't like.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muzmil said:
Hello friends, i know this is not the right thread to ask about visit visa for parents . But i just want to know if someone on this forum applied for visitors visa for parents in CHC-ISL and got it.

I like to know ; what documents i need from my end. and what documents my parents need to submit. How much funds i need to show etc etc - Also, i heard there is some kind of declaration needed ?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Muzammil

I haven't applied for visit VISA but I think you will find answers to all your questions here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Don't worry about it bro, I am receiving -3s on a weekly basis on the same exact day as soon as 168hrs are over. Its like a weekly thing for someone to login exactly after 168hrs from different accounts and to give negatives to everyone he/she doesn't like.
lol ya who carez, it's someone who has nothing to do beside this...
anyways see y'all next week

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
wes786 said:
I haven't applied for visit VISA but I think you will find answers to all your questions here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp
hello wes bro, thx for your reply. But as we all know that this website is useless when it comes to Pakistan more precisely CHC-ISL.

So that's why i am interested to know from someone who has gone through the visit visa nightmare personally, what are DO's and what are DON'T . :)