+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DjZ said:
Thanks, do they acknowledge receipt of the request? and can you follow up with them?
I never got a chance to send this request by email so I wouldn't know about that. However, when I posted them the hard copy of the request; I received my notes and the next day I received the Acknowledgement that they have received my application and they are processing it and as I said this letter came after my notes arrived so it was useless..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
May 2012 but I guess I cant travel after Nov then...
There is an embassy in Toronto which take 48 hrs for a computerized passport and there is also one in Vacouver which is non computerized passport and I believe they are also 48 hrs...

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Salam everyone,I haven't read over all the missed pages but I have noticed that khan82, wes, and zs101 got passports back with visas. MashAllah congratulations to you all may Allah (swt) keep you happy with your spouses and bring you lots of happiness in your life together. Be ready for all the fun and enjoyment of finally being together and you can finally forget the wait.

I was at my cousins wedding and my cousin who is waiting for her hubby from Pakistan I asked her what do you do these days and she said I am waiting for my husband to come and in my head I thought allhumdulillah i am done with this stage. May Allah (swt) bring the rest of you to the stage where you can live with your spouses too. Ameen.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ayesha_a said:
May 2012 but I guess I cant travel after Nov then...
Why you can't travel after nov ?

Hmm..If you re-new your passport from Khi, you need to consider how much time they might take may be around 1 month even for an urgent one ? specially Hajj scene will be ON soon... ? Then i guess you need to inform CHC-ISL, which will update your file... Which will take another few weeks. so you should consider those 2 factors in mind.

DjZ

Jul 25, 2011
wes786 said:
I never got a chance to send this request by email so I wouldn't know about that. However, when I posted them the hard copy of the request; I received my notes and the next day I received the Acknowledgement that they have received my application and they are processing it and as I said this letter came after my notes arrived so it was useless..
Thanks Wes..congrats on your wife coming over!

H

humpakwatan

DjZ said:
Thanks, do they acknowledge receipt of the request? and can you follow up with them?
When I sent them over the email they did not to acknowledge the receipt of my email until I sent another email and asked if they recieved it and then they replied back saying yes but it is currently in the queue to be assigned to someone.

But you can definitely follow up over the phone as well. Now a days their phone line no longer forwards you to the agent instead they ask you to leave a voice mail so they can call you back regarding your query probably same day or next day.

When I called and left a voice mail they called back next day. But if you miss their call they do not try again or leave a voice mail.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters Allah ke fazelo karam say parents ke dua o sy and ap sub ke support and prayer sy my husband received his passport now with Visa stamp for one year Mashallah alhamdulillah Allah ka jitna shukria ada kary kaam hai..........bus abe to sirf ye dua hai ke jo log iss tension mai still hai and ghuzar rhy hai Allah unke madad kary......and soon you guys come out of this problems ameen........one thing was really surprised to my husband since I was dreaming that he got Visa I just wake up and call him that didn't you receive ur passport back he said no I said call TCS office issa na ho passport aya ho and again they keep it for ever like last letter .....he called TCS Man as he pick up the phone he said I am in your street ,but I can't find the door he went out just and he got his passport hahahahahah I was also amazed then that wow my six sense really works hehehehe always need you guys prayer
Walaikum salaam. Khan sister Masha Allah se that is good news. Many congratulations and I wish you all the best & happy life ahead. Kosh Bash :)
All the sister are moving ahead and living brother's alone. Mahmed received PPR now khan sister and next Ayesha sister. :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Walaikum salaam. Khan sister Masha Allah se that is good news. Many congratulations and I wish you all the best & happy life ahead. Kosh Bash :)
All the sister are moving ahead and living brother's alone. Mahmed received PPR now khan sister and next Ayesha sister. :)
Don't forget anny and tor-wi and lonely without hubby and all others yaar. And InshALlah all the brothers will receive the PPRs soon as well....

DjZ

Jul 25, 2011
humpakwatan said:
When I sent them over the email they did not to acknowledge the receipt of my email until I sent another email and asked if they recieved it and then they replied back saying yes but it is currently in the queue to be assigned to someone.

But you can definitely follow up over the phone as well. Now a days their phone line no longer forwards you to the agent instead they ask you to leave a voice mail so they can call you back regarding your query probably same day or next day.

When I called and left a voice mail they called back next day. But if you miss their call they do not try again or leave a voice mail.

Thank you!

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Don't forget anny and tor-wi and lonely without hubby and all others yaar. And InshALlah all the brothers will receive the PPRs soon as well....
Add me also in list ;D

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello there, Is there any one on this forum who have got this Marriage not genuine letter with 45 days deadline ? Although all the formalities were done in our case like valima, rukshati, honeymoon etc etc

I just want to see how much more time will it take if we submit the Re-PCC, immi forms, proofs and everything by end of Sept including Re-Medical which my wife just got it done today in Islamabad.

I spoke with my manager at work and told him about quitting the job as I am going to Pak in early December -

But they are very understanding and have given me some time to think and tell them my exact travel plans like how long it will take and they say they might be able to accommodate me for at least 6-8 weeks off starting from December

I know its a very difficult question to answer and i have asked it before as well but i am confused what to tell them. Do you think by any miracle my wife case can be done around Feb - March 2012 ? If not then i will just simply quit and live there until winter is over.

What do you guys suggest ?

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
CONGRATS TO ALL THE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RECEIVED THEIR VISA'S MANY MANY CONGRATS MAY ALLAH KEEP BOTH OF YOU HAPPY AND INSHALLAH ALL OF US WILL GO THROUGH THIS SAME FEELING OF EXCITEMENT WHEN EVER ALLAH WILLS...AS FOR NOW ITS STILL A WAITING GAME FOR ME...

ALSO I WANTED TO MENTION MY TIMELINE...

SUBMITED MY APPLI: JULY 2009
RECEIVE RECEIPT: AUG 18 2009
HUBBY RECEIVED RECEIP SEPT 24 2009
REQUEST FOR MED JUNE 24 2010
IN INTERVIEW QUEUE OCT 2010
AND NOTHING YET...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
There are alot of people who have received such objections so don't feel bad, just update them with whatever you have, hope for the best and make lots of duas. There is a very good chance that your case will be done by Feb - Mar2012 since there is is still about 5 months left unless otherwife (god forbid) they put your file in the interview queue. Remedical was requested or you guys did it voluntarily? If it was requested by them the only thing they have to do is review your documents (which will be done on your next BFD) then send PPR letter. Its tight but possible and Allah knows best what he is planning for you...

muzmil said:
Hello there, Is there any one on this forum who have got this Marriage not genuine letter with 45 days deadline ? Although all the formalities were done in our case like valima, rukshati, honeymoon etc etc

I just want to see how much more time will it take if we submit the Re-PCC, immi forms, proofs and everything by end of Sept including Re-Medical which my wife just got it done today in Islamabad.

I spoke with my manager at work and told him about quitting the job as I am going to Pak in early December -

But they are very understanding and have given me some time to think and tell them my exact travel plans like how long it will take and they say they might be able to accommodate me for at least 6-8 weeks off starting from December

I know its a very difficult question to answer and i have asked it before as well but i am confused what to tell them. Do you think by any miracle my wife case can be done around Feb - March 2012 ? If not then i will just simply quit and live there until winter is over.

What do you guys suggest ?

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
wes786 said:
There are alot of people who have received such objections so don't feel bad, just update them with whatever you have, hope for the best and make lots of duas. There is a very good chance that your case will be done by Feb - Mar2012 since there is is still about 5 months left unless otherwife (god forbid) they put your file in the interview queue. Remedical was requested or you guys did it voluntarily? If it was requested by them the only thing they have to do is review your documents (which will be done on your next BFD) then send PPR letter. Its tight but possible and Allah knows best what he is planning for you...
Wes Brother, Thank you very much for giving me hope, The re-med letter was received 1 week after objection letter with 30 days deadline. Since Karachi was totally booked so my wife went to ISL and will be back tomorrow Insh-A-Allah.

We are collecting documents, now PCC left - So hopefully the whole package will be sent by end of September.

So i guess instead of quitting i should ask my manager for a 6 weeks leave, come back in mid of January and request CAIPS and in case if they put it in Interview queue i will then decide the future strategy.

Just for knowledge, what factors do you think might trigger the interview flag ? i even DECLARED HER AS MY SPOUSE AS PER ONTARIO FAMILY LAW in my new house purchase [lawyer sent the consent docs to wife to sign them ]

Thank you !!!

Muzammil

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Tor-wi said:
Kya ho gaya hay? why are your making so much shor :eek:..I am right here and no I did not get my PPR yet...you need to make dua for me k? Dua kero mere liye! :(

LOL ;D haha
OH Thaa kar key ma matlab fun maza total ayashi total mahool wah ji wah KANAADA THA Kar key :p :p :p

ToR WIII - AA jaye gaa ji fikar na karo aap ka bhi aa jaye gaa. AAp ki rukhsati kab huwe ... huwe keh nahin :) :) Woh bhi kar lo Thaa kar key