sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
Don't forget anny and tor-wi and lonely without hubby and all others yaar. And InshALlah all the brothers will receive the PPRs soon as well....
thank for remembering me bhai .......... need alot of prayerssssssssss

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
thank for remembering me bhai .......... need alot of prayerssssssssss
I know sister we all need dua's from each other.

First engagement ring then wedding ring and now suffering :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Dear wes bhai,
Are you singing in Toronto now. Don't forget to visit me. Give me a call. I am in Mississauga.
I would like to listen to your singing too. If you like you can stay at my home as well.
Hehehe...thx for your offer bro...

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Brother wes,
You don't have to sing if you don't feel like it. Offer is still valid without singing. You are very welcome at my house.

wes786 said:

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Dear One 2 ka 4 ,
we can also call the this third ring as chc ibd ring which is a roller coaster ring.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Dear One 2 ka 4 ,
we can also call the this third ring as chc ibd ring which is a roller coaster ring.
Yes you are right Iftikhar Bro and this 3rd ring is the most expensive and costly among all other rings. ;D I paid $1040 21 months ago and a piece of paper was given to me in exchange said 9 months but yet it still has to arrive.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Yes brother,
It sure is most expensive and also bring us all the aggravation & stress.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes you are right Iftikhar Bro and this 3rd ring is the most expensive and costly among all other rings. ;D I paid $1040 21 months ago and a piece of paper given to me in exchange said 9 months but yet it still has to arrive.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
wes786 said:
Okay so remedical is done rePCC and IMM forms will also be sent. Make sure you include in your proofs, lots of pictures of you two together on outings, dinners, dawats, pictures with friends and family member. Also include your recent phone call history, emails, fund transfer receipts if any, gift receitps, proof of visit if any including ticket Boarding passes, passport stamp. After sending the proofs keep collecting it untill the process ends because if the file goes in interview queue you can use those as proof later. You just have to convince the officer that you marriage is genuine and if the officer is still not convinced with the proofs you send, then he can put the file in the interview queue and there are a few people waiting for their interviews to be scheduled. Do your best to collect all the documents and everything will work out InshAllah after you send all the documents its just a matter of reviewing and decision making so hope for the best I am sure you will hear back from them before you come back from your trip InshAllah...
Thank you wes brother, I really appreciate the way you guide and help out all the forum members here..Yes i am organizing all docs so lets see how it goes. I am mentally and financially prepared for any kind of shit that might happen in CHC-ISL with my case but i have decided ONE THING i.e. not to ruin these precious years of life on this crazy immigration process.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Brother One 2 ka 4,
Don't worry Allah will listen to us and we have to make dua.
I have to go now because I did not pray my Ishaa prayer yet.
I will also make dua for you brother. I know it has been very long time for you. May Allah accept our dua.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes you are right Iftikhar Bro and this 3rd ring is the most expensive and costly among all other rings. ;D I paid $1040 21 months ago and a piece of paper was given to me in exchange said 9 months but yet it still has to arrive.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
Brother wes,
You don't have to sing if you don't feel like it. Offer is still valid without singing. You are very welcome at my house.

I sencerily thank you for the offer! I will see if I get a chance while I am there I will try to drop by. I am only there for a day in Mississauga so it will be tough..but do PM me your address and phone number I will call you when I am there...

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Muzmil bhai please dont quite your job. I am sure If you send everything by the end of this month Insha allah by Jab/Feb 2012 your wife will be here. If however you need to travel back than as you mentioned you have the preapproval for 6 weeks vacations I will strongly advise you go with the 2nd option (6 weeks vacation). I and Ainy Inam sister have received such objection letters. Both of us have sent them Rukhsati/Reception/PK visit proof and other proof in July 2011. For Ainy sister they placed the proof on file on Aug 16th and for me on Aug 17th. I had email reply on Sep 20th saying "File is in Q to be reviewd by immigration officer. Insha Allah upon the review we will get our PPR. In your case it will be fast as they have to review the PCC & medical so they will review your proof also and hopefully decision will be made lot faster than we anticipated.
Thanks 1-2-4 brother, I hope the same that it goes fast. For now this 2nd option of 6 week break is good but i will order CAIPS before i leave , so after a month i can see where my case stands and if there is something like interview shit.. I will just stay there until April cuz i know interview will not happen until June - Jul 2012.

I am really fed up with this wait game and i am no more interested in making any more comprises with life :) In short, i think i have become a "rebel" lol

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Brother One 2 ka 4,
Don't worry Allah will listen to us and we have to make dua.
I have to go now because I did not pray my Ishaa prayer yet.
I will also make dua for you brother. I know it has been very long time for you. May Allah accept our dua.
Ameen. Thank you bhai for kind encourging words.

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
wes786 said:
Wes last week my friends wife received PPR just in 15 months, I think its vary case to case...they differentiate case on the basis of complexity ....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JULY TO DEC AOR 2010

ALPHA1980 ------FILE TRANSFERED JUNE-----JULY AOR------RE MEDICAL MID JUNE----PPR SOON

STILL_NOT_GETTING_ANY(H)---------JULY AOR--------PROCESS STARTED AUGUST------RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

DODGECHARGER(W)-------JULY 19 AOR-----RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

HUMPAKWATAN(H)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY 30----AUG 26 AOR----REPCC & IMM FORM REQUEST + RE MEDICAL AUG-----PPR SOON

LONELY WIDOUT HUBBY(W)---------AUG 23 AOR

FAZAIDI------AUG 23 AOR

GREAT PERSON(H)------AUG AOR ---------RE PCC & IMM FORM DONE-----RE MEDICAL SEP 7------PPR SOON

TWEETY44(w)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY---------AOR RECEIVED AUG

ANDEERA1--------AUG 26 AOR

AYESHA(W) ------FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC REQUEST AUG--------RE MEDICAL REQUEST SEP 13-----PPR SOON

KACHRA KHANA -------FILE TRANSFERED AUG------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-------RE PCC & IMM REQUEST AUG

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)

ZEEEEE(W)-------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 2---------RE-MEDICAL REQUEST AUG 9--------PPR AUG 25

ELLA HABIBI(H)------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 4

HASSAM_MC--------OCT AOR

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MUZMIL(W) -------------- '' '' '' ''------RE-PCC & IMM REQUEST SEP 7+
MARRIAGE NOT GENUINE
------RE-MEDICAL SEP 15-----( ? )

MIKE9292 -----FILE TRANSFERED OCT----- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MAHAM NOOR-------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 7----------OCT AOR HAVEN RECEIVED

AMIRKIJAAN(W)--------OCT AOR

IFTIKHAR505(W)--------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 20

MRK KHAN----------FILE TRANSFERED OCT

SAWERA(H) --------FILE TRANSFERED OCT-----------NOV AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

PAKHTUN_89-----FILE TRANSFERED NOV--------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

RAYMASOOD(H)------FILE TRANSFERED DEC---------- DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

R. MUJGANI(H)-------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

ANSO(H )-----DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

gud one ..........lol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz