+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello , I am preparing proof package

1 - For email proof I took GMAIL screen shot of all emails, so it only shows subject lines.. how did u guys sent the email proof ? did i need to send message body of all emails ?

2- For calling records i have too many rows of my wife # , should i just cross out the ones that are not my wife ?

Let me know please.

Thanks
Muzammil

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Shanzay said:
Wes last week my friends wife received PPR just in 15 months, I think its vary case to case...they differentiate case on the basis of complexity ....
Ofcourse they vary! I have seen cases get PPRs in 12 months and there are also people who are waiting for almost 4 yrs. So it totally depends on your application package and your history!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
You don't have to include the body of emails; snapshot of inbox showing sender, receiver and subject of all emails is good enough. You can either cross out the other ones or highlight all the ones for your wife. Or just write your wife's phone number and write a note thats the number your wife uses...

muzmil said:
Hello , I am preparing proof package

1 - For email proof I took GMAIL screen shot of all emails, so it only shows subject lines.. how did u guys sent the email proof ? did i need to send message body of all emails ?

2- For calling records i have too many rows of my wife # , should i just cross out the ones that are not my wife ?

Let me know please.

Thanks
Muzammil

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
wes786 said:
You don't have to include the body of emails; snapshot of inbox showing sender, receiver and subject of all emails is good enough. You can either cross out the other ones or highlight all the ones for your wife. Or just write your wife's phone number and write a note thats the number your wife uses...
Great !! Thanks wes brother :)

Also in the cover letter i am just writing my wife file # and also a few lines that i am sending the enclosed documents as a proof of our ongoing relationship for your review. then I have list down the documents i am providing..

Is that enough or do you think i should add more content in the letter ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muzmil said:
Great !! Thanks wes brother :)

Also in the cover letter i am just writing my wife file # and also a few lines that i am sending the enclosed documents as a proof of our ongoing relationship for your review. then I have list down the documents i am providing..

Is that enough or do you think i should add more content in the letter ?
See below for a general format that can be used:

To: Dated: July 19th, 2011

Canadian High Commission
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad
Pakistan

File#: Bxxxxxxxxx

RE: Extra Supporting Documents

Dear Immigration Officer,

I, Xxxx Xxxx (sponsor), would like to submit some updated supporting documentation for my husband's “application for permanent residence” (File#: Bxxxxxxxxx) that is currently in process at CHC-Islamabad. I also went to visit my husband from June xx, xxxx to June xx, xxxx and would like to submit some pictures as well. Please find attached the following documents:

- copy of my air ticket, boarding passes, and entry/exit stamps on my passport
- updated phone call logs and emails
- photos of us going on outings together

Please feel free to contact me for any further information that may help you in proceeding with our case.

Thank you,

Yours Sincerely,

Signature

Your Name
Address
Phone #

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sister MashaAllah mubarak hooo.... may almighty Allah bring all happiness in your life alongwith your husband.

you may sing pashtoo song.... Yaaa Quarban..... Pakhair Raghalay.....

khan82 said:
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters Allah ke fazelo karam say parents ke dua o sy and ap sub ke support and prayer sy my husband received his passport now with Visa stamp for one year Mashallah alhamdulillah Allah ka jitna shukria ada kary kaam hai..........bus abe to sirf ye dua hai ke jo log iss tension mai still hai and ghuzar rhy hai Allah unke madad kary......and soon you guys come out of this problems ameen........one thing was really surprised to my husband since I was dreaming that he got Visa I just wake up and call him that didn't you receive ur passport back he said no I said call TCS office issa na ho passport aya ho and again they keep it for ever like last letter .....he called TCS Man as he pick up the phone he said I am in your street ,but I can't find the door he went out just and he got his passport hahahahahah I was also amazed then that wow my six sense really works hehehehe always need you guys prayer

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
muzmil said:
Why you can't travel after nov ?

Hmm..If you re-new your passport from Khi, you need to consider how much time they might take may be around 1 month even for an urgent one ? specially Hajj scene will be ON soon... ? Then i guess you need to inform CHC-ISL, which will update your file... Which will take another few weeks. so you should consider those 2 factors in mind.

Because one cant travel 6 months prior to the expiry of the passport right? Also, I doubt they'll stamp the visa on my passport after november..I mean, if they do it by november well and good, otherwise do you think they'll still give me the visa if my passport is just valid for 4 or 5 months?:s
Yeah thats why I dont want to get it done from Pakistan abhi as they're talking really long even for urgent ones. Two of my friends havent gotten their passport back since 2 months- and one of them was 'urgent':s

Wes is that confirmed that they take 48hours? Because if thats the case then I can get it done once I get to toronto? [If I get ppr by then inshAllah]

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Walaikum salaam. Khan sister Masha Allah se that is good news. Many congratulations and I wish you all the best & happy life ahead. Kosh Bash :)
All the sister are moving ahead and living brother's alone. Mahmed received PPR now khan sister and next Ayesha sister. :)

Nahi nahi aisi baat nahi hai, trust me, you'll get PPR before your medical expires...3rd medical na hota hai na hona pareyga..:)

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
sawera said:
JULY TO DEC AOR 2010

STILL_NOT_GETTING_ANY---------JULY AOR--------PROCESS STARTED AUGUST------RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

DODGECHARGER(W)-------JULY 19 AOR-----RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

HUMPAKWATAN(H)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY 30----AUG 26 AOR----REPCC & IMM FORM REQUEST + RE MEDICAL AUG-----PPR SOON

LONELY WIDOUT HUBBY(W)---------AUG 23 AOR

FAZAIDI------AUG 23 AOR

GREAT PERSON(H)------AUG AOR ---------RE PCC & IMM FORM DONE-----RE MEDICAL SEP 7------PPR SOON

TWEETY44(w)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY---------AOR RECEIVED AUG

ANDEERA1--------AUG 26 AOR

AYESHA(W) ------FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC REQUEST AUG--------RE MEDICAL REQUEST SEP 13-----PPR SOON

KACHRA KHANA -------FILE TRANSFERED AUG------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-------RE PCC & IMM REQUEST AUG

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)

ZEEEEE(W)-------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 2---------RE-MEDICAL REQUEST AUG 9--------PPR AUG 25

ELLA HABIBI(H)------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 4

HASSAM_MC--------OCT AOR

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MUZMIL(W) -------------- '' '' '' ''------RE-PCC & IMM REQUEST SEP 7+MARRIAGE NOT GENUINE------RE-MEDICAL SEP 15-----( ? )

MAHAM NOOR-------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 7----------OCT AOR HAVEN RECEIVED

AMIRKIJAAN(W)--------OCT AOR

IFTIKHAR505(W)--------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 20

MRK KHAN----------FILE TRANSFERED OCT

SAWERA(H) --------FILE TRANSFERED OCT-----------NOV AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

PAKHTUN_89-----FILE TRANSFERED NOV--------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

RAYMASOOD(H)------FILE TRANSFERED DEC---------- DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

R. MUJGANI(H)-------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

ANSO(H )-----DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

Poor Maf is also an (H) case

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
khan82 said:
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters Allah ke fazelo karam say parents ke dua o sy and ap sub ke support and prayer sy my husband received his passport now with Visa stamp for one year Mashallah alhamdulillah Allah ka jitna shukria ada kary kaam hai..........bus abe to sirf ye dua hai ke jo log iss tension mai still hai and ghuzar rhy hai Allah unke madad kary......and soon you guys come out of this problems ameen........one thing was really surprised to my husband since I was dreaming that he got Visa I just wake up and call him that didn't you receive ur passport back he said no I said call TCS office issa na ho passport aya ho and again they keep it for ever like last letter .....he called TCS Man as he pick up the phone he said I am in your street ,but I can't find the door he went out just and he got his passport hahahahahah I was also amazed then that wow my six sense really works hehehehe always need you guys prayer
many many congragulations

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
zs101 said:
I have good news, yesterday my status changed to decision made and guess what?? I JUST GOT MY PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA TODAY. I'm so excited.............wait is finally over after 24 months!!! YAYYyyyyy. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers.
congrags long wait paid offf........
atlasst...

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys i got goood news so this wht i got in e-mail by chc-islamabad
Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

thtz mean my hubby getin his pp back very soon woho .

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation sister... Bohat Bohat mubarak... your husband didnt his remedical 12 may and mine was 9 may .... am still waiting for PPR.... MashaAllah your husband is going to have PP back with visa............... mubarak hooo..... and remember your brother in your prays..............

mfawad said:
Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
mfawad said:
Dear Client:

Regards,

Immigration Section
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Wah wah, bohot bohot mubarak:) Another green on the PPR list! :)