Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
wes786 said:
Don't forget anny and tor-wi and lonely without hubby and all others yaar. And InshALlah all the brothers will receive the PPRs soon as well....
InshAllah....mera number kub aigaaa :'(

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Armageddon said:
OH Thaa kar key ma matlab fun maza total ayashi total mahool wah ji wah KANAADA THA Kar key :p :p :p

ToR WIII - AA jaye gaa ji fikar na karo aap ka bhi aa jaye gaa. AAp ki rukhsati kab huwe ... huwe keh nahin :) :) Woh bhi kar lo Thaa kar key

InshAllah bolo sath mai plz..and rukhsati is done...just no valima...so I am waiting to see what they have to say..else I will go for valima by the end of this yr inshAllah :'(

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
wes786 said:
There are alot of people who have received such objections so don't feel bad, just update them with whatever you have, hope for the best and make lots of duas. There is a very good chance that your case will be done by Feb - Mar2012 since there is is still about 5 months left unless otherwife (god forbid) they put your file in the interview queue. Remedical was requested or you guys did it voluntarily? If it was requested by them the only thing they have to do is review your documents (which will be done on your next BFD) then send PPR letter. Its tight but possible and Allah knows best what he is planning for you...
Wes bro i have another song for your airport trip..I just heard it in my dad's car today LOL old but good one :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HtQgMd9o0U

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Okay so remedical is done rePCC and IMM forms will also be sent. Make sure you include in your proofs, lots of pictures of you two together on outings, dinners, dawats, pictures with friends and family member. Also include your recent phone call history, emails, fund transfer receipts if any, gift receitps, proof of visit if any including ticket Boarding passes, passport stamp. After sending the proofs keep collecting it untill the process ends because if the file goes in interview queue you can use those as proof later. You just have to convince the officer that you marriage is genuine and if the officer is still not convinced with the proofs you send, then he can put the file in the interview queue and there are a few people waiting for their interviews to be scheduled. Do your best to collect all the documents and everything will work out InshAllah after you send all the documents its just a matter of reviewing and decision making so hope for the best I am sure you will hear back from them before you come back from your trip InshAllah...

muzmil said:
Wes Brother, Thank you very much for giving me hope, The re-med letter was received 1 week after objection letter with 30 days deadline. Since Karachi was totally booked so my wife went to ISL and will be back tomorrow Insh-A-Allah.

We are collecting documents, now PCC left - So hopefully the whole package will be sent by end of September.

So i guess instead of quitting i should ask my manager for a 6 weeks leave, come back in mid of January and request CAIPS and in case if they put it in Interview queue i will then decide the future strategy.

Just for knowledge, what factors do you think might trigger the interview flag ? i even DECLARED HER AS MY SPOUSE AS PER ONTARIO FAMILY LAW in my new house purchase [lawyer sent the consent docs to wife to sign them ]

Thank you !!!

Muzammil

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
Wes bro i have another song for your airport trip..I just heard it in my dad's car today LOL old but good one :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HtQgMd9o0U
LOL thanks I ain't singing nothing...I will just be happy to see her :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
wes786 said:
LOL thanks I ain't singing nothing...I will just be happy to see her :)
Sing at home...now come on..itni buri awaz bhi nahi ho sakti apki...ho bhi to kya hai..bhabhi cant run back to karachi so she will have to bear with it :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
Hello there, Is there any one on this forum who have got this Marriage not genuine letter with 45 days deadline ? Although all the formalities were done in our case like valima, rukshati, honeymoon etc etc

I just want to see how much more time will it take if we submit the Re-PCC, immi forms, proofs and everything by end of Sept including Re-Medical which my wife just got it done today in Islamabad.

I spoke with my manager at work and told him about quitting the job as I am going to Pak in early December -

But they are very understanding and have given me some time to think and tell them my exact travel plans like how long it will take and they say they might be able to accommodate me for at least 6-8 weeks off starting from December

I know its a very difficult question to answer and i have asked it before as well but i am confused what to tell them. Do you think by any miracle my wife case can be done around Feb - March 2012 ? If not then i will just simply quit and live there until winter is over.

What do you guys suggest ?
Muzmil bhai please dont quite your job. I am sure If you send everything by the end of this month Insha allah by Jab/Feb 2012 your wife will be here. If however you need to travel back than as you mentioned you have the preapproval for 6 weeks vacations I will strongly advise you go with the 2nd option (6 weeks vacation). I and Ainy Inam sister have received such objection letters. Both of us have sent them Rukhsati/Reception/PK visit proof and other proof in July 2011. For Ainy sister they placed the proof on file on Aug 16th and for me on Aug 17th. I had email reply on Sep 20th saying "File is in Q to be reviewd by immigration officer. Insha Allah upon the review we will get our PPR. In your case it will be fast as they have to review the PCC & medical so they will review your proof also and hopefully decision will be made lot faster than we anticipated.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
CONGRATS TO ALL THE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RECEIVED THEIR VISA'S MANY MANY CONGRATS MAY ALLAH KEEP BOTH OF YOU HAPPY AND INSHALLAH ALL OF US WILL GO THROUGH THIS SAME FEELING OF EXCITEMENT WHEN EVER ALLAH WILLS...AS FOR NOW ITS STILL A WAITING GAME FOR ME...

ALSO I WANTED TO MENTION MY TIMELINE...

SUBMITED MY APPLI: JULY 2009
RECEIVE RECEIPT: AUG 18 2009
HUBBY RECEIVED RECEIP SEPT 24 2009
REQUEST FOR MED JUNE 24 2010
IN INTERVIEW QUEUE OCT 2010
AND NOTHING YET...
Salaam sister. My file was placed for interview in Dec 2010 and till Aug 2011 nothing. This type of delay in interview schedule is done purposely as there are other things involve behind the scene which they don’t inform us, otherwise people whom they want to conduct interview normally done in 3 months. I have a family friend Baji she has same situation like yours it’s been 40 months already and her husband has interview 4 times. Last 2 interview were done one in Jan 2011 AND 2nd in July 2011 and the lady officer apologies him and said all your interview are good and done with confidence however we have senior officers instructions as to do delay and perform full investigations before making any decision. They have 2 babies also and had provided DNA test to CHC as per their request.
I advise you to visit your MP and go with your kids and ask him/her for help as he may be able to get the right answer for you from CHC.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Congratulation to everyone who got through this turbulent ordeal which the rest of us hope to get through peacefully. Now we we hope that Allah may shower his blessing upon us. Ameen.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marriage on the decline: StatsCan

The National Post reports that numbers from Statistics Canada show in 2008 there were 147,788 couples in Canada who tied the knot, which is down 14 per cent from 1991 when 172,251 couples were wed.

That might not seem like a lot, but marriages have been steadily on the decline for the last 20 years, with common-law relationships picking up the slack, particularly in Quebec.

And for the first time, in 2006, families without children outnumbered those with kids in the household.

So not only are we not getting married, we're also not creating more people who one day may or may not get married.

Another big reason is CHC-I who dont take peoples marriage serious and tough spousal immigration policies preventing couples to stayaway from getting marriage aboard to avoid the mentally torture. I guess ::)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I don't know how could they interview someone 4 times and yet no visa. This is so brutal. chc ibd got no mercy in their hearts.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam sister. My file was placed for interview in Dec 2010 and till Aug 2011 nothing. This type of delay in interview schedule is done purposely as there are other things involve behind the scene which they don’t inform us, otherwise people whom they want to conduct interview normally done in 3 months. I have a family friend Baji she has same situation like yours it’s been 40 months already and her husband has interview 4 times. Last 2 interview were done one in Jan 2011 AND 2nd in July 2011 and the lady officer apologies him and said all your interview are good and done with confidence however we have senior officers instructions as to do delay and perform full investigations before making any decision. They have 2 babies also and had provided DNA test to CHC as per their request.
I advise you to visit your MP and go with your kids and ask him/her for help as he may be able to get the right answer for you from CHC.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
That means we are being punished for getting married out of Canada and this is the kind of revenge by chc ibd.
They probably want us to marry to the local girls or single mothers. No thanx

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Marriage on the decline: StatsCan

The National Post reports that numbers from Statistics Canada show in 2008 there were 147,788 couples in Canada who tied the knot, which is down 14 per cent from 1991 when 172,251 couples were wed.

That might not seem like a lot, but marriages have been steadily on the decline for the last 20 years, with common-law relationships picking up the slack, particularly in Quebec.

And for the first time, in 2006, families without children outnumbered those with kids in the household.

So not only are we not getting married, we're also not creating more people who one day may or may not get married.

Another big reason is CHC-I who dont take peoples marriage serious and tough spousal immigration policies preventing couples to stayaway from getting marriage aboard to avoid the mentally torture. I guess ::)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
I don't know how could they interview someone 4 times and yet no visa. This is so brutal. chc ibd got no mercy in their hearts.
Yup thats right. Their marriage is gennuine CHC has accept that. The delay is due to security concern and being declined refugee application in past befor marriage. Had he knew that kismat mey shadi Canadian girl se he likhi hy honi ik din, he would not have applied for refugee.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
Sing at home...now come on..itni buri awaz bhi nahi ho sakti apki...ho bhi to kya hai..bhabhi cant run back to karachi so she will have to bear with it :p
Oh I love singing and others say that I have a beautiful voice lekin kabhi ghuroor nahi kya :p

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
The problem is that they don't do nothing to those applications for a year or more and those application just sit their collect all the dust in the world. If this is what they call is security check then I don't know what kind of security would that be, if no one even open up the file to look at it. It does not not make any sense. they already have a list of names of people who are the suspect for any reason. nothing adds up to this sort of conclusion what they have to offer to many of the applicants.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yup thats right. Their marriage is gennuine CHC has accept that. The delay is due to security concern and being declined refugee application in past befor marriage. Had he knew that kismat mey shadi Canadian girl se he likhi hy honi ik din, he would not have applied for refugee.