nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
khan82 said:
Yes as soon as he got passport request he start my shopping ........poor him all luggages are full my stuff he doesn't has any thing for himself it's all mine :p yes Mashallah we got ticket next Saturday he is coming I am so exited Allah sub ko ye din naseeb kary khushi and sehat long life ke satt
....THT IS SO SWEET OF HIM!!!!
INSHALLAH EVERYTHING SHOULD WORK OUT FOR ALL OF US

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can someone help me with one plzzzz.I found out that sept.21.2011.was my BFD.please explain is this date they open a file or what……..ur response would b appreciated.Thanks.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ayesha_a said:
Can anyone tell me whether I can get my pakistani passport renewed from Pakistani embassy in canada once I reach there? How long does it take? Im still carrying my maiden name on the id and passport. I know that they send their documents to pakistan for renewal. Can anyone tell me how long it will take to renew the passport (with the same name) or to get a new id and new passport made?

Thanks alot! :)
When is your passport expiring ?

H

humpakwatan

resham said:
Hi can someone help me with one plzzzz.I found out that sept.21.2011.was my BFD.please explain is this date they open a file or what........ur response would b appreciated.Thanks.
BFD is a Bring Forward Date when your file will be opened again depending on if they have not opened it before this date already after the files they requested have been received . It is basically a reminder date to review this file in the queue.

DjZ

Jul 25, 2011
humpakwatan said:
1) They consent form is the Designated Individual as your husband/wife in Pakistan is giving you permission to view the CAIPS notes on his file for Permanent Residence.

2)You check both CGMS and CAIPS. They give you both if your CAIPS have shifted to CGMS. I was told they check for both anyway if you ask for just CAIPS because most of the systems are in transition to CGMS.

Another quick question, when sending the request via email, do you put any text in the body of the email? I'm asking b/c in the Access to information form, it says, do not accompany it with a letter (which to me can also mean written text via email), and only provide the forms.

H

humpakwatan

DjZ said:
Another quick question, when sending the request via email, do you put any text in the body of the email? I'm asking b/c in the Access to information form, it says, do not accompany it with a letter (which to me can also mean written text via email), and only provide the forms.
No the email doesn't count as a letter. But there is no need to send any information in the email. If you want you can just mention that, this is a request for CAIPS NOTES and please find attached the consent,request and payment forms.
I did that and it was fine.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shaimaa said:
Good news MA. Today i finally got the reply from the consular section regarding my daughter's canadian passport. They gave me the file number today now my husband has to go to Passport Canada Office and sign documents there and the process will start soon Inshallah :)
congrats tht is such a good news mashAllah..today is a great day :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
tweety44 said:
MANY CONGRATULATIONS SIS KHAN..
PLZ REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS..
thank you so much sister for sure meri Allah gawa hai I am so happy for my self ,but I have a pain in my heart for you guys Allah knows coz when ever now I see you guys here waiting I remember my those days how badly and sadly I was waiting I feel so painful ,but dua yahe hai ke meri Allah ajj tak meri ar murad pora kiay hai time time py bus ye be hojaye ke ap sub iss mushkil sy faregh hojaye jaldi and I see all of you very happy may Allah accept you guys prayer for me and my prayer for all of you and Inshallah Allah will. .... love you all with out you guys love and support I was so alone

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
amirkijaan said:
....THT IS SO SWEET OF HIM!!!!
INSHALLAH EVERYTHING SHOULD WORK OUT FOR ALL OF US
Inshallah zaror Allah is great just wait for right time when Allah decide for us

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
amirkijaan said:
CONGRATULATIONS :) to both of you
just remember us in you paryers!!!
Thank you Inshallah zaror I will remember you and please you also remember me and my husband

DjZ

Jul 25, 2011
humpakwatan said:
No the email doesn't count as a letter. But there is no need to send any information in the email. If you want you can just mention that, this is a request for CAIPS NOTES and please find attached the consent,request and payment forms.
I did that and it was fine.
Thanks, do they acknowledge receipt of the request? and can you follow up with them?

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Khan sis. All the best for your future! Please pray my wife recieves ppr soon.

khan82 said:
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters Allah ke fazelo karam say parents ke dua o sy and ap sub ke support and prayer sy my husband received his passport now with Visa stamp for one year Mashallah alhamdulillah Allah ka jitna shukria ada kary kaam hai..........bus abe to sirf ye dua hai ke jo log iss tension mai still hai and ghuzar rhy hai Allah unke madad kary......and soon you guys come out of this problems ameen........one thing was really surprised to my husband since I was dreaming that he got Visa I just wake up and call him that didn't you receive ur passport back he said no I said call TCS office issa na ho passport aya ho and again they keep it for ever like last letter .....he called TCS Man as he pick up the phone he said I am in your street ,but I can't find the door he went out just and he got his passport hahahahahah I was also amazed then that wow my six sense really works hehehehe always need you guys prayer

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
khan82 said:
Thank you Inshallah zaror I will remember you and please you also remember me and my husband
InshAllah i will .....
dont worrie i wont forget anyone of you....
its a new starting for you guyz so best of luck ..... with everything !!
May ALLAH bring you all the happeness ......

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
muzmil said:
When is your passport expiring ?

May 2012 but I guess I cant travel after Nov then...