Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
irsum said:
I have just returned from a 3 week visit to Pakistan. Celebrated Eid, attended wedding in the family and soaked in monsoon rain many times. But it was sad departure leaving my wife once again and not knowing when we will meet again and without a firm expectation of when this wait will end. I know it is just the begining of process for us but I think being older makes us more impatient. For sure so many people here have been waiting patiently for so long and I pray and wish for all of you success and quick union with your spouses.

I do want to send some update to CHC Islamabad that would include proof of my travel and the photos with my wife including the pictures at family wedding. I would like to hear from someone about how to send the stuff...do I need to send my boarding card or copies of it. How many pictures should be sufficient and do I need a cover letter with all the stuff I want to send.

Also, we are planning to apply for visitor visa for my wife. I have read on this forum that we should have strong supporting documents of her connections to Pakistan to staisfy the visa officer that she would return. No matter how strong connections to Pakistan, once she has applied for spousal immigration, she has already demonstrated that she is ready to abandon all the connections and immigrate to Canada. Any how, she has a good stable job as medical doctor; perhaps that should be sufficient or do we need to add more supporting documents. I would very much appreciate advice and comments from anyone.
wes786 said:
For proofs you can either scan and email all to your wife; she can then print it and TCS it to Pakistan for RS120. Or you can send it directly to Islamabad using FedEX but that would cost you quite a bit. Send your proof of visit including copy of your ticket, boarding pass, passport stamps, include updated calls history, emails etc. For pictures together 20-25 is more than enough just include a good representation of you two, your families and friends, outings together, dinners etc...

For visit visa some one else might be able to answer better who has been here before. I think she has a strong working background so she shouldn't have any problems getting a visit visa...
This was posted by me on 2010-2011 forum and Wes has kindly responded to it. I will appreciate if someone else here has any experience, comments and advice to share about applying for visitor visa for my wife. Thanks folks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ranasahib said:
asalam ul alakum

i got some updats trought email from chc isb,my file in interview quew,at this stage i dnot know why,every thing done medical,immi forms pc in june,expecting ppr but allaha ko kuch orr he manzoor hay,they said in email u have more evidence accoring to relationship,i afraid i already send phone and skype history 2008 to 2011 100s pages,my wife visted me 4 times all time i send them passport copys tickets etc,nearly 50 snaps whitch shows our wedding and engegment days our honeymoon other places visites etc.according to caips in may they already said relationship is genuion.
i donot kn what they want to me now i think at this stage they just want to inperson interview bec i have travel history just 2 counties and police report already in file from thoes countries,
anyways can any one share who got same situation like interview after medical and i am in 17 month
You have enough evidence to back your case up with. I would suggest you order CAIPS one more time to see if now they have mentioned a reason for your interview. Sometime providing too much proof can also backfire as they look at it as that the person is eager to move to CANADA and providing way too much than needed. I wish you good luck and I pray that your process gets done very soon and you guys are united.

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
salam to every one i hope every one is fine......... please don't forget me in your prayers....thanks :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
ZZAADD said:
salam to every one i hope every one is fine......... please don't forget me in your prayers....thanks :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Walekum salam
Would you share your time line please?

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
OH MY CASE SUBMITTED ON JUNE 2011......... AND STILL WAITING ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
ZZAADD said:
OH MY CASE SUBMITTED ON JUNE 2011......... AND STILL WAITING ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Why?
Has your sponsorship been approved?

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
ZZAADD said:
So now go to hibernation for atleast 10 months. :p
They won't be touching your file till then (as far as i have learnt from this forum) :)

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
wes786 said:
You have enough evidence to back your case up with. I would suggest you order CAIPS one more time to see if now they have mentioned a reason for your interview. Sometime providing too much proof can also backfire as they look at it as that the person is eager to move to CANADA and providing way too much than needed. I wish you good luck and I pray that your process gets done very soon and you guys are united.
yeh adress kaha dissappear hota ha? jo har koi kahta ha k mera adress chala gaya?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Can anyone tell me whether I can get my pakistani passport renewed from Pakistani embassy in canada once I reach there? How long does it take? Im still carrying my maiden name on the id and passport. I know that they send their documents to pakistan for renewal. Can anyone tell me how long it will take to renew the passport (with the same name) or to get a new id and new passport made?

Thanks alot! :)

H

humpakwatan

khloud said:
yeh adress kaha dissappear hota ha? jo har koi kahta ha k mera adress chala gaya?
On the ECAS online case status website by CIC where you login with your Immigration File number Last name and Date of birth.

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
khan82 said:
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters Allah ke fazelo karam say parents ke dua o sy and ap sub ke support and prayer sy my husband received his passport now with Visa stamp for one year Mashallah alhamdulillah Allah ka jitna shukria ada kary kaam hai..........bus abe to sirf ye dua hai ke jo log iss tension mai still hai and ghuzar rhy hai Allah unke madad kary......and soon you guys come out of this problems ameen........one thing was really surprised to my husband since I was dreaming that he got Visa I just wake up and call him that didn't you receive ur passport back he said no I said call TCS office issa na ho passport aya ho and again they keep it for ever like last letter .....he called TCS Man as he pick up the phone he said I am in your street ,but I can't find the door he went out just and he got his passport hahahahahah I was also amazed then that wow my six sense really works hehehehe always need you guys prayer
CONGRATULATIONS :) to both of you
just remember us in you paryers!!!

H

humpakwatan

ranasahib said:
asalam ul alakum

i got some updats trought email from chc isb,my file in interview quew,at this stage i dnot know why,every thing done medical,immi forms pc in june,expecting ppr but allaha ko kuch orr he manzoor hay,they said in email u have more evidence accoring to relationship,i afraid i already send phone and skype history 2008 to 2011 100s pages,my wife visted me 4 times all time i send them passport copys tickets etc,nearly 50 snaps whitch shows our wedding and engegment days our honeymoon other places visites etc.according to caips in may they already said relationship is genuion.
i donot kn what they want to me now i think at this stage they just want to inperson interview bec i have travel history just 2 counties and police report already in file from thoes countries,
anyways can any one share who got same situation like interview after medical and i am in 17 month
Sorry to hear that Ranasahib! Your best bet might be to check the caips notes maybe the Visa Officer noticed some new information and reversed their decision about relationship being genuine and before approving/denying they need an in person interview to clear those doubts that made them change the decision. Thats my guess but caips/cgms are good for your puzzling situation. May Allah get you through it without much delay.

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
zs101 said:
I have good news, yesterday my status changed to decision made and guess what?? I JUST GOT MY PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA TODAY. I'm so excited.............wait is finally over after 24 months!!! YAYYyyyyy. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers.
CONGRATULATIONS........ TO YOU TOO ....
MAY ALLHA KEEP YOU HAPPY ...... ALWAYS LIKE YOU ARE TODAY
!!!!!! :)