Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfawad said:
hey guys i got goood news so this wht i got in e-mail by chc-islamabad
Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

thtz mean my hubby getin his pp back very soon woho .
waooooooooo congrats

T

tweety44

Today i recieved a reply from chc..

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

im little confused.. DECISION MAKING OFFICER.. kia initial review ho gaya??

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Congrats Sis, I am so happy for you, Inshallah your husband will be there with you soon Ameen. Please pray for me too that i get my Passport back soon with the visa Inshallah
mfawad said:
Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days.

Regards,

Immigration Section

A

alpha1980

mfawad said:
Dear Client:

Regards,

Immigration Section

congrattssssssssss ...u will have passport by tuesday . my brother in law send pp same day

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
khan82 said:
thank you so much sister for sure meri Allah gawa hai I am so happy for my self ,but I have a pain in my heart for you guys Allah knows coz when ever now I see you guys here waiting I remember my those days how badly and sadly I was waiting I feel so painful ,but dua yahe hai ke meri Allah ajj tak meri ar murad pora kiay hai time time py bus ye be hojaye ke ap sub iss mushkil sy faregh hojaye jaldi and I see all of you very happy may Allah accept you guys prayer for me and my prayer for all of you and Inshallah Allah will. .... love you all with out you guys love and support I was so alone

Its so sweet of you sis.May you both live happily forever. Please do remember all of us in your prayers. I know Allah is finding the best time for all of us

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the reply i received today !! ... its the same reply i received last month. Whats up with the background checks?? Why are they taking soooo long for my background checks, I have no travel history, no job switching etc..... any idea??? :-\

Dear Client,
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Background checks still continue for this application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

A

alpha1980

Vick h said:
This is the reply i received today !! ... its the same reply i received last month. Whats up with the background checks?? Why are they taking soooo long for my background checks, I have no travel history, no job switching etc..... any idea??? :-\

Dear Client,
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Background checks still continue for this application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
i had my remedical mid june i am on same boat..... my background check is still in process. whats your timeline.

A

alpha1980

sawera said:
JULY TO DEC AOR 2010

STILL_NOT_GETTING_ANY---------JULY AOR--------PROCESS STARTED AUGUST------RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

DODGECHARGER(W)-------JULY 19 AOR-----RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

HUMPAKWATAN(H)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY 30----AUG 26 AOR----REPCC & IMM FORM REQUEST + RE MEDICAL AUG-----PPR SOON

LONELY WIDOUT HUBBY(W)---------AUG 23 AOR

FAZAIDI------AUG 23 AOR

GREAT PERSON(H)------AUG AOR ---------RE PCC & IMM FORM DONE-----RE MEDICAL SEP 7------PPR SOON

TWEETY44(w)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY---------AOR RECEIVED AUG

ANDEERA1--------AUG 26 AOR

AYESHA(W) ------FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC REQUEST AUG--------RE MEDICAL REQUEST SEP 13-----PPR SOON

KACHRA KHANA -------FILE TRANSFERED AUG------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-------RE PCC & IMM REQUEST AUG

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)

ZEEEEE(W)-------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 2---------RE-MEDICAL REQUEST AUG 9--------PPR AUG 25

ELLA HABIBI(H)------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 4

HASSAM_MC--------OCT AOR

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MUZMIL(W) -------------- '' '' '' ''------RE-PCC & IMM REQUEST SEP 7+MARRIAGE NOT GENUINE------RE-MEDICAL SEP 15-----( ? )

MAHAM NOOR-------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 7----------OCT AOR HAVEN RECEIVED

AMIRKIJAAN(W)--------OCT AOR

IFTIKHAR505(W)--------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 20

MRK KHAN----------FILE TRANSFERED OCT

SAWERA(H) --------FILE TRANSFERED OCT-----------NOV AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

PAKHTUN_89-----FILE TRANSFERED NOV--------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

RAYMASOOD(H)------FILE TRANSFERED DEC---------- DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

R. MUJGANI(H)-------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

ANSO(H )-----DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

add me on that list ::)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Marriage on the decline: StatsCan

The National Post reports that numbers from Statistics Canada show in 2008 there were 147,788 couples in Canada who tied the knot, which is down 14 per cent from 1991 when 172,251 couples were wed.

That might not seem like a lot, but marriages have been steadily on the decline for the last 20 years, with common-law relationships picking up the slack, particularly in Quebec.

And for the first time, in 2006, families without children outnumbered those with kids in the household.

So not only are we not getting married, we're also not creating more people who one day may or may not get married.

Another big reason is CHC-I who dont take peoples marriage serious and tough spousal immigration policies preventing couples to stayaway from getting marriage aboard to avoid the mentally torture. I guess ::)
Ugh what rubbish
Alhumdolillah we are muslims

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
i had my remedical mid june i am on same boat..... my background check is still in process. whats your timeline.
Applied--------------> Feb 2010
AOR-----------------> APRIL 2010
Re-PCC -------------> APRIL 2011
Re-Medical-----------> May 2011

Should i order CAIPS ??? Ordering CAIPS doesn't slow down the process?? or does it?? ..... and should i send them my educational documents which i received in june 2011 or sending further documents will delay the process ??

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
mfawad said:
Dear Client:

Regards,

Immigration Section

thtz mean my hubby getin his pp back very soon woho
Congratulationssssssss :)
May you live happily forever

A

alpha1980

Vick h said:
Applied--------------> Feb 2010
AOR-----------------> APRIL 2010
Re-PCC -------------> APRIL 2011
Re-Medical-----------> May 2011

Should i order CAIPS ??? Ordering CAIPS doesn't slow down the process?? or does it?? ..... and should i send them my educational documents which i received in june 2011 or sending further documents will delay the process ??
i never order caips... i dont think so if u order caips it will slow your process

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BabarShah said:
Congratulation sister... Bohat Bohat mubarak... your husband didnt his remedical 12 may and mine was 9 may .... am still waiting for PPR.... MashaAllah your husband is going to have PP back with visa............... mubarak hooo..... and remember your brother in your prays..............
thanks babar bhi ..INSHALLAH ur turn will come very fast...and in every namaz i pray for every single person in this forum ...you all will be always in my prayers ....