CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can some one help with this question plzzzzzz.
My BFD date was Sept.21.when will b the best time to ask for update from CHC-ISB.on my file.
Thanks.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mfawad said:
thanks babar bhi ..INSHALLAH ur turn will come very fast...and in every namaz i pray for every single person in this forum ...you all will be always in my prayers ....
hello mfawad!! congrats to u dear..mashAllah great great great news!!! All the best to u and ur hubby....

eeeeeeeee that is sooo exciting!!!! congrats !!!!!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mahmed17 said:
Salam everyone,I haven't read over all the missed pages but I have noticed that khan82, wes, and zs101 got passports back with visas. MashAllah congratulations to you all may Allah (swt) keep you happy with your spouses and bring you lots of happiness in your life together. Be ready for all the fun and enjoyment of finally being together and you can finally forget the wait.

I was at my cousins wedding and my cousin who is waiting for her hubby from Pakistan I asked her what do you do these days and she said I am waiting for my husband to come and in my head I thought allhumdulillah i am done with this stage. May Allah (swt) bring the rest of you to the stage where you can live with your spouses too. Ameen.
Salam mahmed sister hope you doing well and enjoying every single mints of your life with family and hubby thx for wishing :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
resham said:
Hi can some one help with this question plzzzzzz.
My BFD date was Sept.21.when will b the best time to ask for update from CHC-ISB.on my file.
Thanks.
I would say as soon as you can..urs is a long delayed case.. so u shouldn't be afraid to inquire..email ross hynes

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Walaikum salaam. Khan sister Masha Allah se that is good news. Many congratulations and I wish you all the best & happy life ahead. Kosh Bash :)
All the sister are moving ahead and living brother's alone. Mahmed received PPR now khan sister and next Ayesha sister. :)
Thank you so much ONE 2 KA 4 bro hehehe khosh bash Persian word nice thanks again Inshallah you will hear soon and I will be here to pray for you and all forum members to get success Inshallah

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
BabarShah said:
Sister MashaAllah mubarak hooo.... may almighty Allah bring all happiness in your life alongwith your husband.

you may sing pashtoo song.... Yaaa Quarban..... Pakhair Raghalay.....
Thanks you so much Babarshah Brother may Allah help you also in every stage of life ......I don't know how to sing Pashto song :p ,but I will sing some thing hehehhe

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mfawad said:
hey guys i got goood news so this wht i got in e-mail by chc-islamabad
Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

thtz mean my hubby getin his pp back very soon woho .
Congratsssssss sister Mashallah may you live long and happy with your hubby Inshallah remember us in your prayer

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
Thank you so much ONE 2 KA 4 bro hehehe khosh bash Persian word nice thanks again Inshallah you will hear soon and I will be here to pray for you and all forum members to get success Inshallah
especially me :-*

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
especially me :-*
You don't tell me I am very impatient for you Inshallah don't worry soon :-* :-* :-*

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Congrats khan82, zs101 and mfawad for the happy news :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
You don't tell me I am very impatient for you Inshallah don't worry soon :-* :-* :-*
acha ab baatein kum aur kaam ziada..get ur work done before hubby comes.. check ur inbox

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Because one cant travel 6 months prior to the expiry of the passport right? Also, I doubt they'll stamp the visa on my passport after november..I mean, if they do it by november well and good, otherwise do you think they'll still give me the visa if my passport is just valid for 4 or 5 months?:s
Yeah thats why I dont want to get it done from Pakistan abhi as they're talking really long even for urgent ones. Two of my friends havent gotten their passport back since 2 months- and one of them was 'urgent':s

Wes is that confirmed that they take 48hours? Because if thats the case then I can get it done once I get to toronto? [If I get ppr by then inshAllah]
It is best to have your passport reniewed before you get your PPR so send now if you have to, becuase if you do get PPR and its only valid for 4 months, they won't put a VISA on it and you will have to reniew it anyways. If you send it now to get it reniewed as rush, you will receive it maximum in 30days or if something goes wrong god forbid then max 60 days, but if this situation happens after receiving PPR you only get 15 days to sumbit your passport and you won't want to wait 60 days after receiving your PPR. If you do get your PPR and there is still 6+ months validity then you can get it done in Toronto, I am pretty sure you drop it off one day and its ready the next day or the day after at most.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Thats awsome news Congratulations! Hope you receive everything very soon InshAllah...

mfawad said:
hey guys i got goood news so this wht i got in e-mail by chc-islamabad
Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

thtz mean my hubby getin his pp back very soon woho .

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
nonee said:
They are liar if "first in, first out" policy, is adopted by CHC

pher loog 2009 say kiu wait ker rahey hain
Because those cases are complicated cases, some times they don't provide all the requested documents, made mistake in filling forms, are Nikah only cases, have lots of travel history so the background checks are longer, were in the army or government jobs, lived at lots of different addressess in different cities, have businesses etc etc...Every case is handled on a first come first basis depending on the their history. For example: f they receive a case that has lots of travel history then it will take longer for background checks to be done as compare to if someone has no travel history so the person with no travel history might and will get the VISA before the person with lots of travel history even if their file was received before the person with no travel history.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Vick h said:
Applied--------------> Feb 2010
AOR-----------------> APRIL 2010
Re-PCC -------------> APRIL 2011
Re-Medical-----------> May 2011

Should i order CAIPS ??? Ordering CAIPS doesn't slow down the process?? or does it?? ..... and should i send them my educational documents which i received in june 2011 or sending further documents will delay the process ??
Order CAIPS, it doesn't slow down your process. Look are your notes first before sending any documents voluntarily...