+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
I am good for a meeting, my e mail address is pakivette @ hotmail.com .. if you guys have msn we can possibly do a group chat first and then meet up ... let me know your thoughts..

What I understood from MP office is they will be nice to you first so you can open a file/case with their office, opening a file with MP office is beneficial for them so they can show in parliment and other govt offices that they are solving issues of lot of people in their constituency. My MP office asked me the same thing I told them to F off.... either submit my signed letters to the parliment or F** yourself. anyways e-mail me if you like so we can hook up and decide how to go further.. maybe we will not gain anything but for atleast we can say we tried

haftowrang

Sep 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im sponsoring my husband...
•Applications submitted feb 2 2009
•Approval letter feb 25 2009
•AOR letter received march 3
•started processing my husband's case on March 19, 2009
•Remedical form mid January 2010
submitted it end of janaury 2010
•Re-police certificate on March 22 2010
submitted it end of march 2010
•Re- police certificate again on July 14 2010
submitted it on end of july 2010
•Received interview letter on August 11 2010
•Interview on Sept 2 2010
•Now waiting...

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
Dear Hafto wrong,

can u plz tell me that what did they asked u at the interview....i would appreciate any feed back in detail....

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
dear Hafto Wrong,

why did they called ur husband for interview after they have requested for re-medical...because my lawyer has told me that in 95% of cases they send letter for re-medical after the final decisioin of visa officer...was there anything unusual with ur case.....

M

maximus391

is there anyone who can share the successful timeline for Husband being sponsored from Canada? in 2009 & 2010

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
AoA all;

Hi Warya ( bcoz ur timeline matches to mine)

I contacted my MP, as did not recievce any letter from embassy yet, despite of 9 months time being over.. MP fwded me email from embassy.. tht email says my file is still in queue for review and they will inform whenever it goes thru initial review.. I can't tell how helpless and frustrated I am feeling on getting this reply after waiting patiently for 9 months to get over... Even then they have this reply to send....
anyways would like to listen from u any progress??.. :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maya next month it will be 9 month for my spouse as well, but I am hoping she will get PPR If TCS can deliver them the documents I have sent last week, as of today Sep 20th TCS tracking shows "STILL IN TRANSIT" where as my spouse paid extra charges for the next business day delivery. Can you imagine :eek: .GEO PAKISTAN. who should I break the neck for this"Luto aur Lutne do"

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Maya next month it will be 9 month for my spouse as well, but I am hoping she will get PPR If TCS can deliver them the documents I have sent last week, as of today Sep 20th TCS tracking shows "STILL IN TRANSIT" where as my spouse paid extra charges for the next business day delivery. Can you imagine :eek: .GEO PAKISTAN. who should I break the neck for this"Luto aur Lutne do"
They do deliver the parcel the next working day...itz just that they update the status later...I m pretty much sure it might have reached there..I have been using tcs for a while..check after a day or two the status will be updated...don't be so negative!

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4

I pray and hope they don't disappoint u :)... Since its a female case being sponsored and our women doesn't have much to be checked for background investigations.. they usually issue them visa... good luck... sincere wishes for u and family.. take cares

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi MAYA, thanks for the positive input,Its been 4 days I am watching TCS website but the status shows "IN-Transit". I think TCS is following the same trend in updating their record of CHC-ISB "IN-Process" ;D

Thank you for the sincere feedback on my spouse PPR aswell, yes I am hoping that my spouse will get PPR soon as she has just finished her university as a student which they can go ahead and confirm with the university.

Also I submitt the documents which someone told me that really conveince the officers that the case is genuine and stamp the VISA fast, so crossing my fingers as once I was the pro-active member on this forum [as a freedom of speak right, Few peoples always critics my posts] that is why I dont express my opinion or advices anymore but have to proof those members that this is what I call fast track sonsership and insha allah soon I will share good news with the forum.

Cheers

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Hello Everyone

here are some contacts for Human rights organization and and some reasearchers in ontario universities who work on human rights. Flip them an e-mail, this may help expediate the process .. also send your comments on attorny general of canada website

cmteweb@parl.gc.ca .. Alan.Fleichman@uOttawa.ca ... info@amnesty.ca .. reception@scc-csc.gc.ca

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi MAYA, thanks for the positive input,Its been 4 days I am watching TCS website but the status shows "IN-Transit". I think TCS is following the same trend in updating their record of CHC-ISB "IN-Process" ;D

Thank you for the sincere feedback on my spouse PPR aswell, yes I am hoping that my spouse will get PPR soon as she has just finished her university as a student which they can go ahead and confirm with the university.

Also I submitt the documents which someone told me that really conveince the officers that the case is genuine and stamp the VISA fast, so crossing my fingers as once I was the pro-active member on this forum [as a freedom of speak right, Few peoples always critics my posts] that is why I dont express my opinion or advices anymore but have to proof those members that this is what I call fast track sonsership and insha allah soon I will share good news with the forum.

Cheers
Wish u very best of luck I hope your 1 2 ka 4 wud do do something beneficial for u

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
hi good luck with your case inshallah.......and will get the ppr soon :)
can u please let me know the documents that u submittedto convince the IO?
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Cheers

M

maximus391

Well honestly i think every original marriage case is strong if u attach pictures, phone bills, western union bills etc..... But the case timeline is dependent on the background checks and the when the file number comes for initial file review & processing.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I am agree with you Maximus that every original marriage case is strong if we attach pictures, phone bills, western union bills etc.
Cheers